Innovations (Research and Development)
The main reason Apple Inc. products standouts from its competitors is due to its innovative technology, therefore Apple Inc. should continue setting its focus on the research and development field while at the same taking the considerations of the customers’ feedback on improving the specifications of the Apple’s products. One of the examples would the screen size of the iPhone is relatively small as compared to the competitors’ smart phones while the customers are demanding for a larger screens to ease the daily’s work especially the young adults.
Besides, due to the life cycles of the gadgets and innovations are very short and people are always demand for higher and better technology, to remain as a leader in the industry, Apple Inc. must provide the latest innovations from time to time. Therefore, investment of resources in this area shall increase and it shall remain the main focus of the organization all the time.
As one of the main causes of prohibit the sales of Apple’s products was due to its price that its products are considered as luxury goods. To increase the sales of the company, resources especially the talents in the company shall be working on the cost minimization. Apple Inc. has an objective to expand their sales to the customers who have not yet own any Apple’s products (Chris, 2011), minimizing the cost and thus the selling price of an Apple’s product could assist the organization in achieving this objective.
Improve the After-Sales Services
One of the reasons why Apple Inc. is so successful according to an article at Time Online Magazine is that the company offers great customer service and in-store experiences (Bajarin, 2012) which the ...
... middle of paper ...
...d, after the United States, according to latest Credit Suisse World Wealth Report (Anon., 2015). The report, released on 13th October 2015 (Tuesday), also stated the China now has the largest middle class in the world with 109 million people (Anon., 2015) which strongly proven that China is a strategic market for Apple Inc. to further expand its business with the high demand and low labour cost.
Slower Down the Environment Sustainability Innovations
As for the environmental side, Apple Inc. has been putting a lot of efforts in ensuring the environment sustainability through manufacturing processes and aftersales service which the company has an established system in this field. Therefore, financial and talent investment this sector shall be reduced from this field and shift the focus on the others areas which could help the organization to achieve its objectives.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Apple Inc. is located in Cupertino, California and was established in 1976. Apple Inc. designs, manufactures and markets mobile and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. They also sell a variety of related software, services, and networking solutions. As of this writing, Apple Inc. is the first United States Company to reach a market valuation of over seven hundred billion dollars (Higgins 2015). When it comes to doing business internationally the decision making is more complex.... [tags: Globalization, International trade, Apple Inc.]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Apple Inc. headquartered in Cupertino, California was founded in 1976 by three men named Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Apple Inc. has a strong presence worldwide; the company currently has 478 Apple retail stores in 17 different countries. The company focuses primarily on designing, developing, and selling electronics, computer software, and online services. Some of the hardware products are; iPhone, Mac laptop, the Apple watch, and the iPad tablet. Apple Inc. has become one of the most important American companies due to its innovative skills.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Apple Store, App Store]
705 words (2 pages)
- Apple Inc. was found in 1976 by two college dropouts Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. They both had the same vision of changing the way people use computers. They loved technology and were very detail oriented, especially Steve Jobs. He was the one who wanted the best and aimed for perfection. His dedication to technology and love for the process of making modern computers changed the world and the way people use the computers in these days. Steve Jobs wanted to create different, unique and unusual computers for consumers.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Leadership Styles And Characteristics I selected Steve Jobs for the purposes of this paper because I considered him one the greatest leaders of our time. I will start with a brief description of Apple Inc. the company that he founded with Steve Wozniak. About the Company Apple Inc. is a multinational corporation leader in design and manufacturing of electronic devices and software. The company is recognized for being ahead for the innovation of electronic gadgets. Apple operates over 250 retail stores in different countries, where their gadgets are sold and provide technical support.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Mac OS X]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- When we think of a company, we usually just think of the end product; for example, we think of the iPhone and Apple, HP laptops and Hewlett Packard, and Pepsi and Pepsi Inc. As consumers, we do not take into account the process that takes place to transform raw materials into finished goods. In terms of the Apple iPhone, we don’t think of the glass screen, the battery, the charger and the hundreds of different parts that make up the phone, we just see the end result. It is easy to lose sight of the process that Apple needs to go through to build a final product like an iPhone because as consumers, we only consume.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, IPhone, IPad]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- The Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation that designs and sells electronics, computer software, and online services. “It was the first successful personal computer company and the popularize of the graphical user interface” (Britannica, 2014, para 1). The new product that this report will talk about is the Apple Watch, which will come into the market in early 2015. The apple watch is a smart watch that was created by APPLE INC, and the price starts at $349. The Apple Watch is designed to be functional and fashionable, and available in two sizes of 38mm and 42mm (1.5 and 1.7 inches), with six different casing materials and six separate interchangeable band options.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Graphical user interface]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- The Historical Impact of Apple Computers When considering contributions to the technology field, Apple is one of the first companies that comes to mind. The innovation and vision of Apple computers has allowed the company to be on the forefront of technological change. Even after almost 40 years of business, Apple has managed to not only be relevant in the field of technology, but dominate it. Apple led the way of making computers more easily-accessible to the average person by creating a basic, yet efficient design.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Computer]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- The Apple Macintosh and its Signifigance with American Consumerism There have been many inventions throughout time that have changed the course of consumerism. The printing press allowed us to consume newspapers and information at a significantly higher pace than ever before. The industrial revolution changed the way we consume energy. But the single invention that might have changed consumerism the most is the computer. Ever since the modern computer was invented in the 1970’s, consumerism has gone digital.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Consumerism, IPhone]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- Concordia Institute of Business. National institute of Education. Assignment of Marketing Management (BUS 651) On Marketing (Apple iPhone6) Diploma in Business Management (level 7) Specialization in Information Technology Submitted To: David Cooke Submitted By: Paramveer Singh, Level 7(Diploma in Business Management Specialization in IT)... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPhone OS, IPod Touch]
2091 words (6 pages)
- Apple has become the "it" in technology all over again. The company that was on the brink of extinction just a few years ago has picked itself back up and is growing exponentially each year. Upper management and top officials have kept close to their beliefs for Apple and have been able to push the company further in not only profits, but also product lines. Forthcoming you will find Apples current products, their short but tumultuous history and financials, and what role they have played and will continue to play in the ever evolving information systems world.... [tags: Apple Technology Business Analysis Market]
1080 words (3.1 pages)