Essay PreviewMore ↓
Why must I have struggles stress
Why start out with struggles and stress. Because this is the area in each person life that we do not like to face or deal with the most. This is the place that we take enormous attempt to calm our problems and challenges. While facing struggles a person is also dealing with the mental, emotional and sometime the physical strain that his or her struggles can cause. Struggle and Stress can make or break a person. Some people become so overwhelm by the stress in their life that he or she may feel the only out is suicide, while others crawl into his or her on personal shells not understanding there are better choices a person can pursue to overcoming life struggles. Our struggles and stress can cause deep depression this is one of the reason God word comfort us with words of encouragement that no weapon (NOT ONE) formed against us will overtake us.
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
God reminds us to be still and know that he is God and most of all he cares about are needs and dreams. The most important thing is that we continue to believe that Jesus has the answer to all our stressful struggles in life if we only believe. Christ is the way for the sinner this is the door that all must come through John 14:6 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
How to Cite this Page
"The Lovevof Jesus." 123HelpMe.com. 26 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Interpretations of Jesus One of the ways humans understood and related to God has been through visual images of Jesus. Although the bible does not provide specific descriptions of the physical form of Jesus, there have been various different images of Jesus that emerged over the past two thousand years. These images are unique and diverse, and reflect upon the stories and teachings of Jesus. Moreover, the interpretations of Jesus has only continued to grow throughout the history. Some images that are still used to depict Jesus include Crucifixion, Head of Christ, Reconstruction of Face of Jesus and so on.... [tags: Jesus, Gospel of John, Crucifixion]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- The humanity of Jesus is evident throughout Scripture. He was born of a woman (Galatians 4:4), and later he would die a human death. Though his conception was spiritual his birth was fully human. Jesus had human emotion. He became weary after long travels, and as depicted in John 11:35 “He wept”. His outpouring of emotion over the loss of a friend shows that he cared deeply for the people he was connected with. Jesus was fully human. He was born human, felt human emotions, and live on Earth as a human.... [tags: New Testament, Jesus, Christianity, Christology]
707 words (2 pages)
- In the early part of Jesus’ ministry in Galilee, opposition was scarce and Jesus enjoyed the ability to teach others mostly unhindered, but as Jesus began to perform miracles and make claims about being the Messiah, Jesus’ detractors quickly grew. As John 7:2-9 reveals, even Jesus’ own brothers showed unbelief in Jesus as the Messiah despite growing up in the same household and seeing Jesus’ miracles (Pentecost, 1981). Jesus’ brother’s doubt characterized the doubt of Nazareth (Pentecost, 1981), thus the challenge of Jesus to perform miracles at the Feast Tabernacles, was more of a taunt than a challenge to Jesus’ claims of Messiahship.... [tags: Jesus, Gospel of John, Resurrection of the dead]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- Jesus Jesus was born at Bethlehem and is the son of God. Jesus ' mother, Mary was a virgin who was engaged to a carpenter named Joseph. Mary gave birth to Jesus on December 25, between 6 and 4 B.C. Moreover, Jesus founded Christianity and is considered an embodiment of God. Jesus ' teachings are recorded in the New Testament. Jesus ' teachings gave humanity an example for living a spiritual life because his teachings were about forgiveness and unconditional love. Jesus taught his followers to love everyone and avoid conflicts with others.... [tags: Moses, Bible, Jesus, Old Testament]
1540 words (4.4 pages)
- Christianity has had a major impact in European history as the majority of the populations were Christians, and as many nations started out as Christendom. Even today, it has a profound impact in the decision making of nations and billions of people who follow its doctrine. Therefore, representing Christianity through the medium of art was an important factor artists had to consider. Many artists decided to paint the scene of the Crucifixion of Jesus as it is considered to be the most important scene for many Christians.... [tags: Jesus, Crucifixion of Jesus, Mary]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Jesus was born from the virgin Mary and his father was a carpenter named Joseph he was born in a manager in Bethlehem and lived his life doing the will of the Father. The four gospels agree that Jesus ' first act was to be baptized by John the Baptist, a charismatic and ascetic figure who called people to repentance and baptized those who responded. Which was the beginning of Jesus ' ministry. Many of John 's followers began to follow Jesus and from there on Jesus had 12 disciples. His ministry lasted for 3 years teaching and performing miracles, many of which have been recorded Jesus went on doing as God told him.... [tags: Jesus, John the Baptist, Christianity, Mary]
707 words (2 pages)
- The passage in Luke starts mid-story as Jesus has overcome Satan in the desert and started his ministry. He has so far performed a miracle of catching fish, and healed a man with leprosy. His reputation was spreading quickly and many came to hear Jesus speak and be healed of their diseases. The passage Luke 5:17-26 is an introduction to the continued conflict Jesus has with the Pharisees and Scribes. It is the first time mentioned in Luke that they come to listen to him speak and they don’t approve of his message.... [tags: religion, Jesus, Satan]
2281 words (6.5 pages)
- After Jesus was baptized by John he spent time in the wilderness so he could learn from John and communicate better with his followers (Zealot 88, 89). Jesus’s conception about the Kingdom of God was extreme and his message would be revolutionary (Zealot 89). In John: 10 they refer to Jesus as being, “The great shepherd.” They referred to Jesus as the Great Shepard because he cared about people. If a pastor is unavailable to the people in his/her community then they failed to comprehend the shepherd heart of God.... [tags: Jesus, Crucifixion of Jesus, Jesus and history]
1500 words (4.3 pages)
- “THE BRUTALITY OF JESUS DEATH” Many experts from several different fields (archaeology, medicine and historical researchers) have undoubtedly agreed that Jesus Christ “willingly” suffered one of the most taxing and excruciating forms of punishment and death. Prior to the crucifixion, Jesus was in anguish and terrible stress on the Mount of Olives, because of the burden of the sins of the whole world which was laid upon His shoulders (Luke 22:42; John 1:29). The scripture told us that Jesus prayed throughout the night without sleep, because as God in the flesh, He had seen what will befall him during his trial, which caused his great stress, and the agonizing situation that made sweat to dro... [tags: Jesus, Crucifixion, Crucifixion of Jesus]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- The presentation of Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson’ The Passion of the Christ, while certainly dramatized, largely stays faithful to the presentation of Jesus in the canonical Gospels. The majority of the differences between this film and the Gospels can be considered creative choices that do not substantially change the narrative, making this film by and large an accurate representation of the scenes in the Bible. However, its near-exclusive focus on Jesus’ trial and death omits much of the context and significance of this event in the life and teachings of Jesus and his greater mission of the salvation of humanity.... [tags: Jesus, Gospel of John, Crucifixion of Jesus]
709 words (2 pages)
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.(KJV)
People wear different masks to camouflage and conceal what he or she is going through. Most people prefer not to be confronted, nor talk about the down falls of their lives. In addition, most of our struggles and stress are to personal and people do not like for others to know about their pain and sorrow they are faced with in life. The smokescreen is there to mask his or her felling when interacting with others. The truth of the matter everyone goes through something at different time in his or her lives however, finding a person that we feel comfort in sharing our issue is the question. Nevertheless Jesus lets everyone know to have confidence in knowing he is more than able to comfort a persons in all our life struggles there is no pain that Jesus cannot comfort and heal. The word of God speak peace to our life storms.
2 Corth 13:11 finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you (ESV).
Jesus is the rock of our salvation he is a sure foundation that knows are past just as much as he knows our feature (Romans 8:28). Not only does knows our feature, Jesus knows are next step in life and connecting to Jesus is the goal of all saints. When we come against opposition, we know in whom we believe in and he got everything under control.
The awaking moment
Only when you are walking in line with the word of God
When you are walking in line with the word of God, remember the devil fight you the hardest at this moment. Stan does not like when Gods people entreaty him with prayer and requesting his help with our struggles we face in life. Stan hates that we seek God at those moments. In fact those are the time we should look to the hills were our help come from in Luke we are remind to continue in pray.
Luke 21: 36 But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.(ESV)
Acts 1: 14 these all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren (KJV)
Stan does not like to see the saints go before God pleading our causes and asking for his direction. Once you start lifting up supplication, prayer and fasting. Stan comes to discourage and fight the saints of God with more force. Because his argue and outrage that, you would go before the throne of God. But Gods speaks to us by saying come boldly to his through making our pretentions know to him and he allow will fight our battles. He is always present just waiting on us to come to him.
Psalm 71: 1 and 10-13 vs. 1- 13 David prays that he might never be made ashamed of dependence upon God. With this petition, every true believer may come boldly to the throne of grace. (MHC)
Stan goal from the being of time was and still is to this day is to kill steal and destroy and he have not stop his mission from the Garden of Eden to this present day. He is a deserver and an enemy of the saints, because he knows, you are doing the well of God. God word speaks us to always pray without for this is the well of God Luke 18:1 and he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart (Faint) (ESV). At the moment, you find yourself praying for the needs of other, friends, and family. When you are looking past what people do or say to you when they speak all matter of evil against you remember Romans 12: 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer (ESV). When you are able to love a person and see, Christ will their life and yours. You have defeated the devil in this battle through Christ Jesus this day. This cause the devil to become argue and outrage to lash back even more. However, you must continue to be encouraged knowing that the God of the Universe plans are still good toward us and his perfect well is still being unfold in our lives.
Jeremiah 29: 11 for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (ESV)
Jeremiah 29:11 (KING JAMES) for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Yesterday has pass, turning back to God is our only hope
One good thing to remember today is God is a God of second, third and forth chance and the list goes on. Jesus is always giving us the opportunity to get it right with God. That is if the person desire and goal is to serve God in his fullness. Jesus states in his word that he will never leave us nor forsake us.
1 Sam 12:22 For the Lord will not forsake his people, for his great name's sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make you a people for himself. (KJV)
Although people will leave us in our time of need Jesus will always be there for us. When our struggles are overwhelming and we cannot come to grips with life circumstances. When battles are more, then we can handle as individuals or we cannot see an end in sight. God words speak to us ensuring us we have hoped in him. He is there at the most problematical, complicated times in our lives. Jesus only wish is that each person walking the face of the earth would turn and seek his face while there is still time. Jesus only delays the time of his coming back to give people the opportunity to turn to him and to be reconcile back to their rightful position with God. God is the maker of all life in this world and the world to come. We have this bless ensure that Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith he await patiently for us to come back.
Josiah 23:15 and if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."(ESV)
Josiah 23: 22 Then Joshua said to the people, "You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen the Lord, to serve him." And they said, "We are witnesses." 23 He said, "Then put away the foreign gods that are among you, and incline your heart to the Lord, the God of Israel."(ESV)
Hebrew 12:2 looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.(ASV)
As we walk through this day, let us take one-step at a time trusting Jesus that he will sustain and keep us through all life twist and turns. Our goal should be to serve God for he has done so much for us.
Before we can move forward, we must acknowledge our mistake and turn from them. This chapter allows us to look at them and give us the opportunity to line ourselves backup with the word of God. We can look closely at the mistake we have made and digest what scripture says about how forgiving Jesus is and how Jesus is always tenderly drawer us back to him. God love is remarkable and powerful he is the only one that has the ability to forgive and restore us to our rightful place in him. However, we must first
1. See the mistake we have made and know were not able to change on our on
2. Repeat and seek God for only he can make the difference in our lives.
Jesus is so wonderful and caring there is comfort in know that he have a plan for our lives. This plan is further then just our daily lives here on earth it is eternal. It behooves us all to make or selves ready one day at a time one-step at a time. I am so glad Jesus is the survivor of second, third, and fourth chance.
Today take with you the knowledge that today is another opportunity to get it right with God, in pray, fasting and reading your word all this will drawn you closer to God. Although we make mistake move forward as long as we have breath in our bodies we have the chance to get it right with Jesus.
The Journey beings
This day let us have a state of mind to wake up with a welling spirit to make steps toward improving ourselves to be more like Jesus. Improvement can be large or small, from the thoughts we think from accomplishing different levels of reading, fasting, and praying in our spiritual walk. Thoughts are something that is always being filter through our minds. Wither the thoughts are positive or negative thoughts are filter through our minds continually. Having the mind of Christ is very important we are to move forward with good thoughts, which involved thinking on things that are honest, good, and loving. It is important that we work towards being more like Christ as we take our daily walk through life.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians admonish us to think on the positive things in life being true to ourselves. Looking not so much at what others are but how we can be a help toward helping others as Jesus did when he walked the face of the earth.
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
We build ourselves up by:
1. Reading (food for our souls)
2. fasting (bring us closer to our survivor)
3. praying (commune with our survivor)
This is the where the battlegrounds are fought with Gods people the most. The devil does not want us to read, fast, or prayer because he knows a person gain strength and power. When a person is called to serve God begins to read his/her word, fast, and prays. The unbelievable thoughts of doubt a person may have had before hand becomes thoughts of belief and trusted. This also lines a person in line with God and the person of faith began to know our survivor minds toward humanity. God’s desire is not for us to depend and put I hope in this world and this system. God wants us to put all our trust in him. Because heaven and earth will come nothing one day but Gods word will be establish forever. For this reason, we should keep our eyes on Jesus and the spiritual things he have to offer individual , the things of only temporal and are only useful for this world. Nevertheless, God promise and things he has to offer us is eternal.
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (ESV)
Matthew 6: 19-21 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (ESV)
Our objective is to line up with the word of God and not to depend on this world system. God have already promise that he would give us the desire of heart and will supply are needs according to his riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). This day let us make in our goal and objective is to follow the survivor through all life twist and turns. Not every day is a good day for a person however every day is a good day in Jesus because he is working things out for us no matter what the situation is for each of us. God word speaks to us to encourage us in Romans 8:28 and this blessing declare to us this day that we will make it through life this day.
Henry, M. (2014). Bible Commentary - Matthew Henry Concise. Retrieved from http://ww-concisew.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/matthew-henry
Jamieson, Fausset & Brown, . (19 Feb, 2000). Text Commentaries: Jamieson, Fausset & Brown (Blue Letter Bible: Introductory Material).
Retrieved from Joshua 23 (English Standard Version). Retrieved from http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jos&c=23&p=0&rl=0&t=ESV http://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/jfb/misc/intro_pentateuch.cfm