Started from I do not even know her. We were still a stranger at that time. The first time I saw her was when I went together with my friends to the mall and then I saw her with her family. I fell in love at first sight. I told my friends that she was precious. She looked unique for me. She is different from many girls that I ever met before. I asked my friends about her, and one of us said that he had seen her somewhere in the school, and I just wanted to jump from my chair at that time. Then I asked my friends if she was single or not, and my friends started to asked me why I asked them so many questions about her, and I did not know what I should say to tell them. Then after that, I changed the topic so they did not continue on that topic anymore.
The next day, I became a spy. I was looking for her every day. I did not have enough courage to introduce myself to her, so I started introduce myself to her closest friend, and I was asking more about her. The second day I was still asking about her. At the third day, I do not even know why I did that. Like I had so much courage came in to my body...
... middle of paper ...
...d snacks as usual some beverages for us. The next day and the rest of the week in Rome, we went shopping. It is funny because everyone knows that shopping is woman’s activity so if there is a man walks with women than it must be they have become women bodyguard for shopping time.
At the end, I have learnt that everyone should have a partner in their life. You just need to realize it and try your best. For people who are still single out there, try to find someone that could fill your day. Create an unforgettable moment with them, and fill your day with a new experience of love. Love has changed me. I have become more mature than before. It also encourages me to study hard, like I got some motivation. First love is a beautiful moment that every couple should not forget, or maybe your girl or guy is not your first love, and then try to make them become your last love.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I have the person I love as neighbour. Of course the guy didn’t know it. I can honestly say that Jeremy is the densest guy out there. He just didn’t take a hint. You’d think that walking in half-naked into his apartment would spark something, but he just brushes it off. I had first met Jeremy Quentin when I was nine years old. It was August when my family had just moved into Wellbrooke, and I couldn’t help but hate it. Our old home was in New York City—the Big Apple, one of the hearts of America.... [tags: Love, English-language films, The Slightest Touch]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- An Examination of the Complexities of Love in Millay's Poem, Love Is Not All [Love is not all: it is not meat nor drink] Edna St. Vincent Millay It is said that Millay's later work is more of a mirror image of her life. This particular poem was written 1931, when she was thirty-nine. Unlike some of her earlier work this is not a humorous poem. It is very deep and meaningful. This is a complex poem. She even began with a complex idea, love. What exactly is love. Is it a feeling, an emotion that no one has control of.... [tags: Millay Love Is Not All]
532 words (1.5 pages)
- There are numerous ways of defining love and anything associated with the word. I have yet to understand what love is and believe that I never will. Is it an emotion, a feeling, or is it both. These are the kind of questions that I am sure many people out there have and constantly get a different answer. Based on the discussion in class about love and interpersonal attraction, my understanding of love it that it is something we as humans need and crave in order to get by in life. The general question that people ask is “what is love?”.... [tags: Love, English-language films, Feeling, Emotion]
706 words (2 pages)
- My poetry paper will analyze poet Anne Sexton 's experience of feeling lifeless until being subjected to a sexual touch, as manifested in three of her poems: "The Touch", "The Kiss", and "Mr. Mine". All three poems were originally published in 1969, five years prior to Sexton 's suicide, in her collection known as Love Poems. They are written in the form of confessional poetry, recognizable by the presence of first-person tense. "The Touch" employs imagery of disembodied hand to highlight the speakers vulnerability in its detachability, "just lonely / for something to touch / that touches back" ("Touch" 20-22).... [tags: Poetry, Stanza, Emotion, Anne Sexton]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- For some time communication scholars have been interested in how touch (also known as haptics) affects people in their relationships (Remland, Jones & Brinkman, 2005), (Holmes, McCullough & Keltner, 2009). As interpersonal and nonverbal behavior is one of the foci of communications, inquiry particularly in haptics and its effects in interpersonal relationships among men and women in college would be informative. This paper, suggests a research problem on this topic, defines the variables isolated in the research problem question, examines the variables in interaction conceptually and examines the role of the variables in a communication theory.... [tags: Psychology]
1574 words (4.5 pages)
- Everyone is unique not only in how they look and feel but also in how they show love. This essay will examine the different ways love is expressed. To build a healthy, devoted relationship and to grow and maintain that relationship these techniques must all be understood. Thus, a person must be ready to recognize and receive love not just give it. These ways of conveying love can be broken down into five styles, and each will relate primarily to one of these styles. By understanding each of the styles and identifying them in various circumstances, a healthy relationship can be grown and maintained.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Love, Romance]
1325 words (3.8 pages)
- Love can defined as many things. In the work “My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun” by William Shakespeare, he shows the rarity that is love has. Telling how there is no other love like his. In another work, “Digging” by Seamus Heaney is about his father digging for potatoes. Each piece showed the love in the words. Whether it was towards their love, or for their job. In William Shakespeare poem, he compares is woman to the others. He compared her to the fairest of them all. He showed the other men why he picked her.... [tags: William Shakespear, love]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- In all of media—and particularly, that which strives to touch its readers emotionally—it is, perhaps, the idea of love that holds power above all else in a narrative. There is a reason, after all, as to why this phenomena reoccurs again and again as a plot device, in turn becoming one of the most well known for audiences throughout history. No matter the context from which it may be derived, many can relate to the basic tale of love most of all, whether it be portrayed as comedic or tragic beyond the base aspects of its foundation.... [tags: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Love]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- Love and friendship are related terms, there is almost no difference between the two, however these two words actually have different definitions and different meanings to other people. Experiencing love and having friendships can bring out the brightest moments in one 's life. They become the source of positive energy and joy in our lives. However, love and friendships end up causing problems in our lives, and bring about frustration and confusion. Love is an affection we feel for another person, friendship is the most important thing in the world to me.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
1593 words (4.6 pages)
- We have a local adult store, appropriately named “Love Shack,” that we have always wanted to check out but, never timed it right before they closed. One night the timing was right, they were open and we were bored and wanted something to spice up our love life. My wife Kathy perused the store looking at everything but not really knowing what she wanted. The clerk was this nice young girl maybe in her twenties, somewhat strange looking by our standards but had a knockout body. She had some blue strips in her long blond hair and several piercings and wearing a very tight light green tank top that revealed she had large perky nipples.... [tags: Breast, Nipple, Girl, Love Shack]
1057 words (3 pages)