Some people ended with one person and that’s what I think true love but that barely happens in every person life. That person might be the one in a billion who get chance to live his life with his first love. And of course, in one point of your life you stopped falling in love. I mean you stopped falling in love with another person but still in love with your spouse or cohabiting partner. Yes, after marriage you try to fall in love with your spouse only. But it depends upon the person and their kind of relationship with each other.
When you see a nice guy walking or beautiful girl smiling at you, don’t your heart says to fall in love again but you cannot do so as you are already committed to someone. Yes , those person who have huge respect to their partners cannot make such stupid mistakes again but some people who are unable to control their mind and heart think of deceiving their partner and fall in love again with another person. So every person get that feeling in their life when some pretty woman and handsome man walk by them. Every person has love in their heart for their partners but that love is not only enough to remain committed wit...
... middle of paper ...
...ho are single, recently heartbroken spend your valentine’s day with yourself. Have some awesome “ME” time. After all, the thing matter most in the world is you and your body. If you are true to yourself, spiritually, mentally and physically healthy and well, no force can break you down. Definitely, if someone break your heart, it is hard to get out of that situation and you might think you won’t fall in love again in life but falling in love is merely not sufficient, growing together in love is what matter most in relationship to be successful. It is okay to give up the bad person in life but never ever give up in love. Love is an eternal and illusion too. Yes, guys you will fall in love again but just let the time to heal your pain and remember that the falling love count down always goes on ascending order. This time not only fall in love, let youself grow in love.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Albert Einstein, a world renowned scientist, once said, “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one”. It is interesting to wonder what, in fact, is real or what makes up a reality. While people take different stances on whether or not an illusion makes a reality, like Einstein said, every reality is an illusion. However, some sources may try to convince otherwise. In this sense, an illusion is a misperception of the assumed reality seen through the eyes of the person experiencing it.... [tags: reality, illusion, dream]
1512 words (4.3 pages)
- Togetherness is an illusion created by the loneliness of man. The manifestation of a being who can never truly be a part of something greater. In Cormac McCarthy’s The Road, a man and a boy exist in a world not designed to inhabit human beings. On this scorched Earth, for the father and son, it is and will only ever be them; however, “them” is not is not as healthy as they believe. The man and the boy’s faulty father-son relationship reveals McCarthy’s negative attitude towards human nature and dependency.... [tags: Love, Affection, Interpersonal relationship]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- ... has become a nation of egoists. Tokumitsu’s first example of Logos appears in her article when she explains the defects of “DWYL.” “By keeping us focused on ourselves and our individual happiness, DWYL distracts us from the working conditions of others while validating our own choices and relieving us from obligations to all who labor, whether or not they love it…According to this way of thinking, labor is not something one does for compensation, but an act of self-love…It’s real achievement is making workers believe their labor serves the self and not the marketplace.” In the darkest way possible, the author makes a logical point.... [tags: human nature, self-fulfillment, advantage]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- The Illusion of the Good ABSTRACT: The question of ethics relates to the good and its contrary, evil. What ethics does with its object is to seek to understand it, that is, not to produce either the concept of the good or the actions that fall under that concept. Thus, the question that follows is: What is the good?, or strictly speaking, what is the definition of the good. But the definition asked for, as any other definition, is necessarily related to the science of language. But language itself is a social phenomenon.... [tags: Philosophy Philosophical Papers]
1562 words (4.5 pages)
- There are many mysteries in life; one of many happens to be love. Love is such an easy thing to grasp, but to hold and truly understand it will dumbfound philosophers for a millennia and a millennia more to come. To understand such a thing is like asking; why does the sun set. Why do the ones we say we “love” leave us. To give an answer in a matter of seconds would almost certainly be wrong. Ask your self, what is love. A good example is in Verona, Italy where many letters of “love” are sent; one such letter will be examined and only a small few could truly say if this letter was “love” or just a strong connection to another human being.... [tags: love, connection, feeling, desire]
626 words (1.8 pages)
- Crack. Such is the sound of a breaking heart. Oh how fragile the heart is, and yet how courageous; ever ready to face its destruction. Tears flow as the heart cries out in agony, as inconceivable pain tortures the soul, as sorrow clouds the mind, and as disappointment weakens the body. Only a few are wise enough to save themselves from the futility of love. But it is not because they are less courageous than others, they are only more practical. If they feel they are not ready, they will not hasten to experience this feeling.... [tags: True Love Essays]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- The Great Gatsby: Gatsby's Illusion of Himself F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby is considered a novel that embodies America in the 1920s. In it, the narrator, Nick Carroway, helps his neighbor Jay Gatsby reunite with Daisy Buchanan, with whom he has been in love with since 5 years before, during World War I. The affair between the two fails, however, and ends in Gatsby being shot and killed. The reason that this was inevitable is that Gatsby created a fantasy so thoroughly that he became part of it, and he fell with it when reality came crashing down.... [tags: essays research papers]
695 words (2 pages)
- The plot pushes forward into the joyful and innocent love between Emilia and Iago. Even though their relationship is not mentioned enough as that of Othello and Desdemona, a reader can definitely interpret the psychological aspects of both relationships. Desdemona is one who would never consider cheating or being unfaithful towards Othello. Emilia however states it as a “ ...a great price. For a small vice.” Emilia has a different view of men: “They are all but stomachs, and we are all but food; To eat us hungerly, and when they are full, They belch us.” Iago’s views on love are motivated by extrinsic needs.... [tags: lago, jeaulosy, illusion, desdemona]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- In Love With Shakespeare "About any one so great as Shakespeare, it is probable that we can never be right; and if we can never be right, it is better that we should from time to time change our way of being wrong." --T. S. Eliot (Eliot 107) Like all great artists, William Shakespeare is thoroughly conscious of his medium. His plays consistently call attention to the theatrical. "With Shakespeare the actable and the theatrical are always what come first" (Frye 5). In fact, the metaphor of performance is central to the Shakespearean canon.... [tags: Poetry Literature Papers]
3307 words (9.4 pages)
- Life is lost without love, but what is love without desire. Could it be that love is an arguable thought, something that is not as strong as what we perceive it to be. Could love be merely an instrument used by society to justify their foolishness. Is it true that this idea we call love, is nothing but a fabrication of the mind fueled by the intense desire to posses. Some of these questions find answers only in the minds of skeptics. But if one would look closely into what society there is at present, one would glimpse this glitch in the perfect concept of love and devotion.... [tags: World Literature]
831 words (2.4 pages)