According to a quote from Psychology Today it states the following: “About 19 percent of men and 12.3 percent of women have reported that they 've had had sex outside of their marriages, according to the 2012 General Social Survey. University of Denver researchers studied almost 1,000 unmarried couples in committed opposite-sex relationships and found that 14 percent had sex outside the relationship over a 21-month period and 43 percent of those couple 's relationships had ended because of the infidelity.” These are very unfortunate numbers and it shows that many other factors come into play as well as moving too fast and not taking the time to get to know someone. The long term lack of commitment from one partner that isn’t realized until time into the relationship. Jealously and controlling factors also push many couples ...
... middle of paper ...
...s seek out help to know that the therapist can add to the failure of the relationship is shocking. Vetting the therapist and asking pointed questions regarding their training is vital on top connecting with the therapist to ensure fairness as well as competent guidance.
The reasons that contribute to a failing relationship or marriage are both stressful on the couple and family involved. Learning that failure to get to know your partner, not getting to know the person’s financial habits and lack of commitment or truly being vested are serious issues. Then adding a poor professional service’s in the mix really begins to raise thoughts not normally considered. If this is your situation, research in full any help you may think you need and reflect on all issues plaguing the relationship not the one big blow up. Ask for help if needed and communicate with your partner.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Togetherness is an illusion created by the loneliness of man. The manifestation of a being who can never truly be a part of something greater. In Cormac McCarthy’s The Road, a man and a boy exist in a world not designed to inhabit human beings. On this scorched Earth, for the father and son, it is and will only ever be them; however, “them” is not is not as healthy as they believe. The man and the boy’s faulty father-son relationship reveals McCarthy’s negative attitude towards human nature and dependency.... [tags: Love, Affection, Interpersonal relationship]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Starting a business involves a lot of preparing, thinking, financial decision, and commitment. Sure the mere fact of creating your own business seems exciting, but as many entrepreneurs discover it can also be demanding. There are few shortcuts to starting, growing and leading a good business. To successfully manage a business four cornerstones must be addressed continuously. The four cornerstones that conforms into the business’s foundation of success are: 1) vision/ purpose, 2) business strategy, 3) skills/ expertise, and 4) leadership (Dahlvig, 2012).... [tags: IKEA, Ingvar Kamprad, Älmhult Municipality]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- I belong to a family that is characterized by being quite Post-modern. Talking about my parents, they do both participate in the public sphere. They both work in two separate domains, having consequently more freedom in the public sphere they encounter as a daily basis. For example, my mother works as a teacher, so she comes across mostly teachers and professors, and my father works as an architect, so he encounters mostly architects, without corrupting one another by endless phone calls or whatever.... [tags: family, parents, religion, freedom]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- Although previously represented as an achievement crafted primarily by the actions the World Health Organization (WHO) and a small group of other key players, recent interpretations of the eradication of smallpox are dealing with this international cooperation and its players from different angle. Current historians are examining this achievement as one shaped not only by the mutual understanding for the need to end smallpox but also by international and local sociopolitical forces. In his 1993 article, “Smallpox: Emergence, Global Spread and Eradication, “ Frank Fenner, a noted virologist and the Chairman of the Global Commission for Certification of Smallpox Eradication, explains the hist... [tags: worldwide destruction of disease]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- This is a discussion of the lives and times of Langston Hughes, Richard Wright, and Ralph Ellison; three Black, American writers whose individual as well as collective literary influence helped to shape the face of this great nation. Though separately unique, these three men shared a number of commonalities. This discussion will explore their individual literary success and themes. It will also expose how each of their early backgrounds affected the writings of this intellectually large, pioneering minority, of powerful, American history makers.... [tags: Black, American, Writers]
1647 words (4.7 pages)
- At the core of any successful business is a functioning, well-organized network. The design of that network can be a daunting task for even the most skilled of Information Technology and Networking Professionals. To make that task more manageable it’s easier to divide it up into the key components needed to implement a successful network design. In this proposal we will go through those key areas and understand the needs of Worldwide Advertising Inc. and some of the suggested solutions specific to the organization. Deployment and Server Editions Server Editions WAI is a relatively small sized company in regards to IT needs and specifically when it comes to determining the Win... [tags: Worldwide Advertising Inc. Case Study]
2448 words (7 pages)
- Our Christmas Day Rituals Christmas Day - a day my entire family looks forward to every year. To our family, it is not so much a religious celebration, but rather a celebration of family culture and togetherness. Our consumption rituals over the course of many years, has shaped our interpretation and understanding of this holiday. Although there are factors that have changed our celebration, in general, Christmas Day is a day where we get up early, dress nicely, exchange gifts, and spend the rest of the day hanging around the house together, and eat together.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas Eve]
2017 words (5.8 pages)
- What is Love. Love. What is it. Love is mostly defined as an affection for another person. Besides affection, love comes with many different facets that you can express for another person. Keep in mind that there is different kinds of love. For example, there is family, friendship, and romance love. At my age, twenty-something, most people would tell you they experience at least one of these different kind of love. Family love is love that cannot be chosen or denied. Friendship love is love you choose to give.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Friendship]
1057 words (3 pages)
- Christmas: A Time for Family and Togetherness During the course of the year, there is that one time where Christians from across the universe are united together like never before. As conflicts emerge about Christmas becoming a commercialized celebration in the Western World, the sincere significance of Christmas remains as the season for family gatherings- through grand feasts and mainly the exchange of gifts. In the 300s, Christmas the tribute of incarnation was born (William par. 1). “Christmas” refers to the yearly remembrance of Jesus Christ’s birthday as referenced in the Gospels of Luke and Mathew (McCord 83).... [tags: commercialized celebration, traditions, customs]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- INTRODUCTION When a person is growing inside of the womb, he or she automatically possess unique gifts or talents that could potentially change the way of life. Blessed with all their beautiful bodily features that operate towards perfection, love and acceptance from their families, peer groups, and communities surround them. They gain respect as individuals and can make their own decisions in life. However, that is not the case with all people. Some were born with one or no limbs, and they cannot function properly without assistance.... [tags: Health, Diseases]
2247 words (6.4 pages)