“Life’s too short and tomorrow is never guaranteed. Do what makes you happy, be with those who make you smile, and love life.” They call it a bucket list, a list of things you want to do before you die. In this paper I will be saying the 3 things I want to accomplish most before I pass away. There is a lot of things to do in this world but you want to find the things that you love and that make you happy. People make these list all the time but only a view truly live by them. It 's one thing to write something down you want to do but it 's another to actually do it. It is a lot easier said than done. I know people who are truly lame and never do anything fun and they stick to the same old routine everyday and I do not want to be one of those people. The 3 things in this paper are my all time goals and I am working till this day to accomplish them.
The first thing I would love to do before I die is to win a basketball championship. Winning a championship has always been my goal since day one. Last year when I was a junior in high school I got to play in a state basketball championship. It probably my favorite moment in my life but even though I didn 't win the game, I still learned a lot from that game. Winning a championship will be the most amazing feeling ever. I 've been playing basketball since I was 3 years old and I 've been working hard since then. I started playing when I saw my olde brother play. He is my role model for life. I try to be him but at the same time I try to be better than him. He was my motivation when there was nothing that was pushing me. Chantz wants me to get better everyday and he still pushes me. Anytime I get a chance to talk to him I make sure I listen because he has been through it all. If I don ...
... middle of paper ...
... make it out not hurt and you want to do it again and again. I want to not be afraid of not dying or be scared to get hurt.
Obviously, life is short so go out there and do what you want. They is a common saying for all of this. “It is not the things that we do that we regret on our deathbed, it is the things we didn’t do that we regret.” Go out there and do everything you can before it is too late and you have regret. maybe that is how you tell you lived life right is when you have no regret when it is all said and done. I 'm going to try to accomplish all of these things so when it is my time to go I won’t have any regret and feel like my life was completely wrong. There are too many people who do that and I do not want to be one of those people. You shouldn 't either so go out and make your bucket list and do them. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Oh, I'll Do It Tomorrow Washing the dishes after a meal, doing your homework, getting up in the mornings, calling a loved one; These are only a few activities you might put off doing until the last possible minute. You don't enjoy doing them and it takes time to do them. Time that you would rather spend doing something enjoyable, right. Well, procrastination may not seem like a bad habit, but you would be surprised of the effects it can have on your health, relationships, job, and even your future.... [tags: essays research papers]
674 words (1.9 pages)
- He spent weeks in a haze of delight, whistling, in a wonderful mood, despite the aches and pains of weapon training. As long as he had a few stolen moments with Deirdre each day, nothing made him cross. Lionel felt like the luckiest man in Camelot. After they’d be seeing each other for close to a month, following an evening of drinking mead in the woods, Dierdre sneaked Lionel into her maid’s quarters. For a change, she had the room all to herself, and she and Lionel fell into bed together. “Let’s make love,” she purred, her legs wrapped around him as he lay on top of her.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Marriage, Sir Lionel, Lionel]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- I sat in my room anxiously as I was mentally preparing myself for tomorrow’s big day. I needed to do mental preparation because for my senior project, I’m going to a slaughterhouse. I chose this as my project because I feel if I can record the things that happen inside those four walls, I can inform people on what an animal’s life consists of, and what they have to endure on a day to day basis. I felt a stream of tears rolling down my face because I could already envision the awful atrocities I was soon going to see.... [tags: Debut albums, 2006 albums, ILOVEYOU, The Hitmen]
2167 words (6.2 pages)
- Too Young - Original Writing You walk into the Marriot Hotel. You are at your 10 year high school reunion. There are beautiful chandeliers, balloons, and flashes from cameras fill the room. The tables are draped with beautiful dining clothes. The forks are set to the left of the plates and knife and spoon are to the right. As you approach a table with your wife you see the blond haired beauty of your past coming towards you. “Oh, my gosh. It’s been forever. How have you been?” she says.... [tags: Free Essay Writer]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- Canada’s military leadership structure has gone through considerable changes since 1896 when changes to promote professionalism began. However, the Canadian Forces has done very little towards evolving since the exemplary leadership and professionalism shown during the Hundred Days War of World War 1. Instead Canada’s Armed Forces leadership has regressed into a state of systemic problems and lack of professionalism. Our armed forces are not reaching its potential as one of the world’s most professional because of educational flaws, politics and civilianization.... [tags: International Government ]
1737 words (5 pages)
- Lost but Not Forgotten It was a cold night in January, when he awoke covered in snow, his board broken and hanging from his left foot, the binding from his right still securely strapped to hit now numb, right foot It was now nearing Zero degrees Fahrenheit he thought, and not a soul was anywhere to be found. Zane Farrell had last seen another creature what he guessed was about six hours ago. As far as he knew he was about thirty miles north of Bull Creek, at the local ski area- Bull Mountain.... [tags: essays research papers]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- Sometimes the river on which is called life is as unpredictable as a man trying to find his way home in a weighted shroud of fog. Just as fog will confuse its traveler, predictably altering the mans desired path, life too often will take its contemporaries through winded roads. Throwing trials of agony where they were not foreseen. July 3rd, 2011. “Ok. For the family picnic tomorrow, were gonna be going Freeman Park after the parade.” Ignoring my mother, I continued to compete with my sister in a game we had often played.... [tags: Family, Mother, Time, I Say I Say I Say]
1496 words (4.3 pages)
- Find x. That was what Mr. and Mrs. z told me through their tears and sobbing eyes right before I went to find their missing son x, who had been taken that afternoon out of his bedroom from their mansion of a house. In his place, a ransom note had been left demanding thousand of dollars be returned to them. Mrs z can ask, "When was the last time your son". "The last time I saw him was when I told him to go clean his room after he was done playing and I went to make him some lunch", she said. Do you know why anybody would kidnap your son?.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles]
1326 words (3.8 pages)
- Listening intently with ear pressed to the door, Georgiana’s girlish mouth dropped. Carefully, she turned the knob of the bedchamber’s door, opening it a crack to peek inside. There was Miss Price, in her night gown, queerly holding a brush up to her mouth, bounding and twirling around the room, while singing most enthusiastically. “I made it through the wilderness; somehow I made it thrrrrough…didn’t know how lost I was til I found you…” 10 “Oh you made me feel, ohhhhh you made me feel…shiny and newwww.... [tags: miss price, george wickham]
623 words (1.8 pages)
- The fall of ’99 was the year of all years; Janine was in her last year of law school at Yale, and her adoptive mother, Nancy, had just phoned telling her of their family visit in the fall. Just then out of the blue she hears a knock at the door. Janine says, “Just a minute. Mom, I gotta go. Love Ya.” “Love you too sweetie” says her mother. Before she opened the door, she asked, “Who is it?” But no one answered. A few seconds later there was another knock. Janine flung open the door, “What the...” Just as quickly as Janine opened the door a woman quickly says, “Hi.” Paleness rushes over Janine’s body as she stands there; her face looking as if she seen a ghost.... [tags: Adoption, Step-mother]
636 words (1.8 pages)