Joanne Schieble and Abdulfattah Jandali were unwed parents of a little boy born on February 24th, 1955. They made a life-changing decision to put that baby up for adoption. One of the candidates for adoption was Paul and Clara Jobs. Joanne and Adbulfattah wanted their son to be able to get a college education and a good paying job. Paul and Clara was a lower-middle class couple. The child’s biological parents were reluctant to allow the Jobs to adopt him, but in the end, they allowed it.
The Jobs moved to Mountain View a couple years after adopting the little boy that they had ended up naming Steven Paul Jobs. Steve Jobs grew up in a low-middle class neighborhood with engineers working on a bunch of electronics and multiple gizmos in their garages. At 13 years of age, Jobs met one of the most influential and important persons in his lifetime. 18-year-old Stephen Wozniak, more commonly known as ‘Woz’, was an electronics wiz and, much like Steve, an incredible prankster.
Five years later, the Jobs had to keep their promise to their son’s biological parents and ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Early Age Steve Paul Jobs was born on Feb 24,1955, in San Francisco California from a couple of University of Wisconsin graduate Students who gave their unnamed son up for adoption. The infant was adopted by Clara and Paul Jobs, became his adopted parents. Since the early age he had a passion of creation and innovation but he was frustrated from the formal education while going to school. His teachers had to bribe him for study, the administrators wanted to skip the study but his father declined that proposal.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- Steven Paul Jobs, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. was born February 24, 1995, and died of cancer on October 5, 2011. Apple Inc., and considered a niche player for much of its history, is the most valuable company in the world by market capitalization as of this writing. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of microcomputer revolution of the 1970s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. Jobs made a vast amount of accomplishment in technology which has improved many people’s lives across the nation, he was an exemplary leader, and the utmost CEO ever.... [tags: Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak, Apple Inc.]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- Technology has developed over the years and now more than ever it is impacting our interaction to other people on a daily basis. A major entrepreneur who has revolutionize technology is Steve Jobs the founder of Apple. Steve Jobs is known as a creative genius and has developed various tools in personal computing, music and communication. From his first personal computer in 1976 to the success of the iPhone product line launch in 2007. Over the past years, millions have benefited from his products and he has become an inspiration to many people.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Personal computer, IPhone]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- Planet Earth in its young life has witness the birth of many important leaders in humankind. People that through their good and bad actions contributed to today 's society. The definition of a leader changes from people to people. Some believe people that fought for peace, played an important role in history or in the military. Others believe that some people in sports deserve to be call leaders. The truth is that even though we might have different meanings for the word leader, it 's clear that a leader is someone that had an impact in today 's world.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, ITunes Store]
706 words (2 pages)
- Steve Jobs once said, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do,” and he did just that. He was born on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, California to Joanna Schieble and John Jandali, who were both unmarried at the time of Jobs’ birth. Joanna’s father did not agree with her being pregnant outside of marriage, so Joanna left before the baby was born and decided to put her newborn son up for adoption. John Jandali, the biological father, never had the chance to meet his son. Several years down the road, the couple married each other and had a daughter, Mona, who is now a successful writer.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- Steve Jobs On February 24, 1955, the course of innovative technology began, as founder and creator of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, was born in San Francisco, California (Bio.com Editors n.p.). Jobs was given up for adoption by his biological parents, Joanne Schieble and Abdulfattah “John” Jandali (Bio.com Editors n.p.). Steve Jobs then was adopted by Clara and Paul Jobs, who lived in Mountain View, California (Bio.com Editors n.p.). When Jobs was a child, he and his father worked on electronics in the family garage.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Apple II series]
1522 words (4.3 pages)
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do,” (Jobs 1997). This powerful quote belongs to one of the greatest technology entrepreneurs and inventors that ever lived. He revolutionized the computer, mobile, and music industries. He brought Apple back from the dead and transformed it into one of the richest and most influential companies in the world today. Everybody knows this terrific genius but here are some facts that you might not know about Steve Jobs and Apple.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Macintosh, John Sculley]
936 words (2.7 pages)
- Steve jobs was an innovator before innovative products were thought of and he brought to this world a wave of new technologies and ideas that have forever changed the world and his life will always be remembered as a pioneer in technology. Steven Paul Jobs was born on February 24, 1955, in San Francisco, California, to Joanne Schieble (later Joanne Simpson) and Abdulfattah "John" Jandali. His father was born in a traditional Muslim household, and was raised in Syria whose father was a self made millionaire with no education.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPod, Macintosh]
1533 words (4.4 pages)
- Steve Paul Jobs was born in San Francisco, California on February 24th born to Joanne Schieble, and Abdulfattah Jandali. Both of them were graduates of the University of Wisconsin. Unfortunately, they gave the unnamed (Steve) son up for adoption. His father, Abdulfattah Jandali, was a Syrian political science professor and his mother, Jonne Schieble worked as a speech therapist. Later after they gave Steve up for adoption the married couple had another child, Mona Simpson. It was not until Steve was 27 years old.... [tags: apple company, ibm, steve wozniak, apple 2]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- Steven Paul Jobs was born on February 24th, 1955 in San Francisco to his birth parents, Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble. Steve was set to be adopted when he was born because his birth mother’s father didn’t want her to marry Abdulfattah. Joanne’s father was old and dying and threatened to disown her if she married Abdulfattah. So instead of raising Steve together they planned to have him adopted by college graduates. Unfortunately when Steve was born the planned adoptive parents decided to not go through with the deal because they wanted a girl instead, which left Joanne looking for someone else to fill that roll.... [tags: apple, company, computer, parents]
972 words (2.8 pages)