My life turns into an interesting journey of learning, improving, dealing with unexpected situations from the moment I decided to move in the Unite State in 2007. First, I went to Tarrant County College but at that time, my family only had one car so it caused inconvenience to me for communication with outside. So, my husband had to drive me to school in the morning, and picked up me after 6pm. That was the only solution I could do to resolve the problem because my family just had one income from my husband. Therefore, I stayed in library most of the day time after spending two or three hours in classes. Being tired of waiting and hungry as a hunter the same every day could not make me stop going school. Although the United State is the land of opportunity, I form a clear view of the facts that I will not become a successful person if I do not stay in school, graduate, and work hard. That is the only way I have to follow out to get ahead.
Without having a car it was just the first thing I had to deal with. I still took classes and waited for my husband came and drove me home every evening even though I were pregnant my first son for eight months. There is always moments of distress in everyday life, but I am soon filled with more patience than I ever knew I had in me. My patience will shake up my roots, my certainties and my fears.
Honestly, I have had a guilty feeling with my Max; he...
... middle of paper ...
...edge and preparing for managing to my life from school are my luck. I am really growing in humility at this moment. Although I sometimes have a feeling of coming down and embracing with a few lesson of life, but circumstances, obstacles or conflicts in my life make me realize that how patient I am to stay in school. I will be more patient and work harder as long as I can go to school and finish my degree 's plan.
According to Michael Argyle, simply having a long-term plan or goal gives people a sense of meaning in life. Although, I am a full-time mom with two sons, and a wife, I still have my dream and goal to reach. It is never too late to do something you want. I am getting better and stronger to complete myself in any situation. My dream will come true in future because conflicts in my life cannot stop me reaching to become a mathematical professor.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The PBS Nova Video, Life’s Greatest Miracle depicted the incredible journey of through the human body as new life begins. The video took a close look into the womb, into a cell, and shed light life itself. The video was divided into eight sections. Section one, started with the discussion of the natural drive to reproduce. The video indicated that “almost every cell of your body you have thirty thousand or more different genes, spread out over long strands of DNA called chromosomes. Most cells have two versions of every gene on a total of 46 chromosomes.... [tags: Pregnancy, Uterus, Embryo, Reproductive system]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- Hey everyone. Wow, it has been such an amazing journey heading back to Redding. My heart is full with love and life and Christ is FAITHFUL. I left San Angelo on the 17th of August and headed towards Dallas to meet with my good friend Austin. He is really amazing. He is an intern for Chris Overstreet. Austin has poured so much into me since I met him and he means so much to me. I was also with John Cook who is going into first year. I can 't wait to see what Jesus does in his life this year. We arrived in Dallas around 6 with only minor difficulties.... [tags: Jesus, Holy Spirit, Christianity, God]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process. - Sai Baba. Everyone will have to encounter a time where they will go through a difficult point in their life and take on the many experiences and consequences of their actions to achieve the results they want. In the life’s journey of Theseus he undergoes many challenging and laborious tasks that help him turn him into the hero he is now known of.... [tags: Life, Knowledge, Theseus, Meaning of life]
1404 words (4 pages)
- In life, many things happen that seem to be one thing, but turn out to be another. Every little thing can cause someone to go on a journey, be it a physical journey, or a spiritual journey. What happened may not always be clear to us, and others may never know the truth, as any single event that happens is really two things: an appearance and a reality. There are many things in our everyday lives that are not as they seem—a class taken leading to a completely different career than we expected, a simple conversation with a stranger leading to a relationship, or an event bonding two seemingly different people.... [tags: English-language films, Truth, Terrorism]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- ... This number alone shows the impact that Paul had on the effectiveness of Christianity. Most of his letters were addressed to various churches. These letters contained instruction on how to practically live out Christianity. They also gave solutions to the doctrinal and practical problems that many churches were facing at this time. These letters helped the churches have correct theology and a deeper understanding of salvation. Ultimately, Paul’s goal was to save not only the Jews, but also the Gentiles and that is what his letters helped to do.... [tags: Christianity, New Testament, Gospel, Jesus]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- The epic poem The Odyssey by the ancient Greek writer Homer takes us deep into the life of a man called Odysseus. As the reader gets to know Odysseus many sides of his character are exposed through the challenges he faces. Though he and his crew face danger and obstacles every step of the way Odysseus’s character hardly changes. The entire book Odysseus longs to see his wife but he is a good man and a courageous leader. When the times get tough, the tough gets going and that’s exactly what Odysseus did when the Trojan War started.... [tags: The Odyssey]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- ... It is only possible with gaining knowledge if you feel it is with education then go for it, excel in it”. Those were still echoing in my ears. Perhaps that’s the reason I love to gain the knowledge not only in studies but also about my surroundings, new things, new places etc. With that passion, I got admitted to one of the prestigious medical schools in India. Studying in a 1200 bedded hospital with huge patient flow gave me an exposure to a variety of patients from different economic, social statuses and variety of diseases including some of the rare diseases like Wilson’s disease, TENS and Chorea due to basal ganglion lesion.... [tags: Physician, Medicine, Medical school, Patient]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- ... Few may say becoming louder is not exactly a good thing, but for me, at least, it was huge considering I was perceived as reserved before. I did not want classmates to know me as a quiet person. I made so many new friends who shared this same passion I did even though it was just as simple as a middle school play. Being a brand new experience for us made it more than thrilling to present the months of practice we had put into making it perfect. I will never forget what it sounded like, being surrounded by all of those nervous kids and our shaky voices that took a moment to get more comfortable with the audience.... [tags: Performance, High school]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- Want Some Pi. A piece of cake. This story is more like a slice of pie. To make this pie you will need ingredients that aren’t usually in pie. The ingredients you will need include a multi-religious 16 year old Indian boy, an adult male Bengal tiger, a Zebra, and a hyena. You will then mix all of the ingredients up in the middle of the Pacific Ocean all in the confines of a 26 foot lifeboat and then you will let it sit for 227 days. The tremendous survival story is called Life of Pi by Yann Martel.... [tags: Life of Pi Essays]
872 words (2.5 pages)
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel, first published in 2002, is the story of Piscine Molitor Patel. Piscine, later shortened by himself to Pi, is the main character, the protagonist, and throughout most of this novel just a teenager. At the beginning of the story the reader is taken to the world of Pondicherry, India and to the Pondicherry Zoo run by the Patel Family. The Patel family consists of Pi’s mom, Gita, his dad Santosh and his older brother Ravi. As Pi grows up he takes you through his good and bad times, he takes you through the four religions.... [tags: Life of Pi, Yann Martel]
689 words (2 pages)