Answer 1. 2
1. Healthcare Plan 2
1.1 Flex Medical Plan. 2
1.1.1. Features/ Benefits of the Flex Medical Plan. 2
1.1.2 Schedule of Benefits. 3
1.2 Early Care critical Illness. 5
2. Individual Life Insurance 6
2.1 SmartLife Pro. 6
2.1.1 Benefits of SmartLife Pro. 6
2.2 Super Wealth Plan 7
Overall Benefits for this plan: 7
3. Investment Linked Plan 8
3.1 Zurich FlexiLife Plus. 8
3.1.1 Benefits of Zurich FlexiLife Plus 8
Answer 2 9
Accidental Death Benefit Rider. 9
Accelerated Death Benefit Rider. 10
Waiver of Premium Rider. 10
Guaranteed Insurability Benefit rider. 10
Answer 3 11
1. Life Insurance for the Young, Single and on their own! 11
2. Newly Married 12
3. Family 14
4. Old Age (Senior Citizen) 15
Life insurance describes insurance based on human life incidents. According to Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad, they provide different types of life insurance and health plans. First of all, under their life insurance category, they have the Healthcare Plan.
1. Healthcare Plan
This Healthcare plan further consists of ranges which a customer can relate to.
1.1 Flex Medical Plan.
This plan provides an individual with the hospitalization charges, surgical treatments, medication, examinations and consultation fees. This plan protects an individual from high and rising medical costs throughout the life. It guarantees medical coverage up till the age of 100, which comprehensive features which ensures great quality of healthcare whenever the customer requires without any hassle.
1.1.1. Features/ Benefits of the Flex Medical Plan.
• Guaranteed renewal up to age 100.
Provides lifetime medical coverage up to the age of 100.
• No overall lifetime limit.
... middle of paper ...
[Accessed 20 April 2014].
Lardy, G., 2013. Life Insurance Blog by IntelliQuote. [Online]
Available at: http://blog.intelliquote.com/bid/280182/Life-Insurance-Riders-101-Accelerated-Death-Benefit
[Accessed 17 April 2014].
Malaysia, E., n.d. Medical and health insurance requirements. [Online]
Available at: http://www.educationmalaysia.gov.my/skin/frontend/emgsv4/default/documents/EMGS-Insurance-Packages-for-Studentsv1.3.pdf
[Accessed 20 April 2014].
Nationwide, 2011. Guaranteed Insurability. [Online]
Available at: https://ssc.nwservicecenter.com/media/pdf/LAM-1061AO.pdf
[Accessed 17 April 2014].
Overmyer, J., n.d. 'Waiver of premium' life insurance rider. [Online]
Available at: http://www.netquote.com/life-insurance/news/waiver-of-premium-rider.aspx
[Accessed 17 April 2014].
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The newlyweds could live happily only with financial planning The newly married couples should try to read each other’s thoughts about savings and investments and accordingly prepare the sketch for their future financial security if they intend to spend the evening of their life with dignity. There is going to be a big change in the life insurance sector. Only the new life insurance policies could be sold out now according to the IRDA’s latest directives. Marriage is an important threshold of life.... [tags: finances, planning, saving]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Patki (1989)14 in his article Rural Marketing discussed the problems of selling the life insurance in the rural areas and gave many suggestions to penetrate into the rural market. Mishra (1993)15 analyzed the productivity of the LIC employees with reference to new business, business in force, premium funds and claim settlement. The study advised concentrating on the existing policyholders to reduce the lapse ratio and providing some training to agents and development officers. Negi and Sarkar (1994)16 expressed that the LIC had been trying since the beginning of the year 1982 to change the policies and practices of its portfolio management.... [tags: Investment, Insurance, Economics, Risk]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- With many baby boomers reaching retirement age, financial planning has become even more important for this generation. While Social Security provides some of your retirement income, it is rarely enough for a happy, secure retirement. According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, one of the reasons that this generation falls behind is due to their financially literacy. Individuals who are unaware of different types of interest rates, stock options and risk management techniques were less likely to be prepared for their retirement.... [tags: Investment, Retirement, Long term care insurance]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Life is full of uncertainties. Risk lurks in every nook and corner of human life. In short, life is unpredictable. We need to be prepared for such circumstances. Leading a happy life, involves good planning and analysis for your personal health. Accidents do happen and you need to be prepared for such situations. In times of high health cost, you need to get covered for health risks. Health insurance comes in handy in case of severe emergencies. The term health insurance (popularly known as Medical Insurance or Mediclaim) is a type of insurance that protects you and your dependents against any financial constraints arising on account of a medical emergency.... [tags: Health insurance, Health care, Insurance]
811 words (2.3 pages)
- How can we justify the change in status of how we receive health care. In today’s society, health care services are imbalanced in serving its members. Reform is what is desired by most people who feel that the present standards are insufficient. In fact, numerous reports have surfaced in support of the rights to health care. There will be different reviews examined to determine how health care reform can accommodate the misfortune as well as the fortunate. Inequalities and cost have attributed to the deficient quality of care that is available.... [tags: Health care, Health insurance, Health economics]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- While taking this class (Family and Personal Financial Planning), I start to realized how important is my budgets. This class helps make me pay more attention into my income and my spending budgets. This class makes me look back into my checking and my saving, how much I can spend on each month and how much should I need to save. After chapter 3 about budgets, I had signed up a moneys tracking with my bank account online to help me see how much I spend on each month and spend on what. There is a surprise for me, after I signed up for the money tracking, my tracking money account showed that I spend most of my money for eating out.... [tags: Credit history, Credit card]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- A reflection of the work done to date in this course has given me much clarity on the goals that I wish to achieve in my life and the directions that I need to take to achieve them. In module three, I was able to start a financial planning process, in which I was able to determine my current financial situation concerning income, savings, living expenses, and debts through the utilization of a balance and income statement; financial objectives and personal goals sheet. I prepared a list of current asset and debt balances and amounts spent for various items providing me with a foundation for financial planning activities.... [tags: Investment, Personal finance, Finance, Debt]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Possible Career Fields One of the hardest decisions in life is deciding what career path you think would be best for you. In the future, I would love to become an accountant. Accounting seems like a good match for me because I enjoy math while I also have good organization and time management skills. Two careers in the accounting field that I am interested in are: being a Financial Analysts or a Personal Financial Advisor. When choosing a career, important factors to considered are education and/or licenses requirements, skill requirements, salary, and the work environment.... [tags: Investment, Finance, Financial services]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- I am writing to apply for the financial accountant position, as advertised on linkedIn. The reason why I apply for this role is I am interested in NOVA Entertainment and I hope I can have the opportunity to learn more about NOVA Entertainment and the media industry. Introduction I completed my Bachelor of Business degree at the University of Tasmania. After the completion of the degree, I accepted membership of the Golden Key Honour Society, which is only awarded to students in the top 15% of their discipline.... [tags: Auditing, Audit, Financial audit]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- Why buy life insurance. Many financial experts consider life insurance to be the cornerstone of sound financial planning. It is generally a cost-effective way to provide for your loved ones after you are gone. It can be an important tool in the following ways: Income replacement For most people, their key economic asset is their ability to earn a living. If you have dependents, then you need to consider what would happen to them if they no longer have your income to rely on. Proceeds from a life insurance policy can help supplement retirement income.... [tags: essays research papers]
1594 words (4.6 pages)