As a public high school teacher, I have seen hundreds of students walk in and out of my classroom over the last 12 years, and Alejandra is in the top 1% of students who have had a positive impact on me. I cannot say enough about her character and integrity. She is resilient and has been an encouragement to me and countless other students and teachers—on and off campus. We will miss her positive presence next year.
Alejandra is a dynamic person of integrity, sincerity, and self-motivation. She was born in Nochistlan, Zacatecas. Her family moved to the U.S legally when she was two years old. At the age of three her father was no longer part of her life and her mother then became a single mother of five kids. Her mother struggled to make ends meet, working long and difficult hours, and earning only minimum wage. I know that Alejandra looks up to her mother and sister as role models as they have blazed the trial and shown Alejandra that she can accomplish great things in the face of extreme difficulty. Alejandra’s dream career is to become a registered nurse, and I am confident that she will not only become an RN, but that she will be one of the best nurses because of her diligence and intrinsic motivation. She is very competitive and always strives to do her best in everything...
... middle of paper ...
...eral and her willingness to get involved, contribute to the positive atmosphere that we have here on this campus.
I have overheard many other teachers saying positive things about Alejandra as well. My colleagues have praised her resilience to challenges, her diligence in all of her subjects, her determination to complete tasks, her fun-loving spirit, attention to detail, and her positive attitude, just to name a few. Students speak highly of her too. She is an effective communicator, a leader, a world citizen, and overall a dynamic person. I have witnessed Alejandra flourish in her academic life and personal life over the last few years. The effort Alejandra has put into her public education coupled with her generous and kindhearted personality will make her an incredibly valuable asset to any university. I highly recommend Alejandra Galaviz for this scholarship!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Dear Sir/Madame I am writing this letter to give my highest possible recommendation for Mr. Smith. I know Mr. Smith through his work in my office. Mr. Smith first approached me two years ago about the possibility of an internship in our company for the summer. At our first meeting I described the general outline of the project the he might work on. He asked good questions and appeared intelligent. He then went to the library and found many papers on the subject and read them carefully. He did this independently - I did not ask him to do this.... [tags: Letters of Recommendation]
356 words (1 pages)
- November 20, 2004 Mr. Richard Pillsbury Manager, Marketing Services All Industries Inc. 111 Strawberry Bend, Suite 1551 Smallville, OH 05252 Dear Mr. Pillsbury: This is in response to your recent request for a letter of recommendation for Mary Lamb who worked for me up until three years ago. Mary Lamb worked under my direct supervision at Technical Technologies for a period of five and a half years ending in August 2003. During that period, I had the pleasure of seeing her blossom from a junior marketing trainee, into a fully functioning Marketing, Program Co-Ordinator, in her final year and a half with the company.... [tags: Business Recommendation Letters]
389 words (1.1 pages)
- Ms. Rizzone Recommendation Letter Requirements 1. What is the deadline for this letter to be submitted to Naviance. October 15th if possible, it’s okay if not. 2. Where are you applying, and why. What are you looking for in your college experience, and why do these schools seem to be good matches. I plan to apply to many schools that offer a future in the U.S. Military as an officer. For example, any of the academies would be a great college to attend. I’m really interested in the Coast Guard and the Naval Academy as well as the Citadel in Charleston, South Carolina.... [tags: Family, Sibling, Grandparent, Bus]
2081 words (5.9 pages)
- Bear Valley Middle School I am honored to write a letter of recommendation for Vanessa Lodge. We are both 6th grade humanities teachers at Bear Valley Middle School in Escondido, CA and have been collaborating for the past two years. We work together in grade level groups, den groups, and content groups. I have seen Ms. Lodge blossom into an extraordinary teacher over the past two years. Last year Ms. Lodge spent endless hours learning and working with mentors and our literacy coach to become an accomplished teacher.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, School]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- As an upright Police officer and upholder of the law, I am of the opinion that above everything else, success demands hard work, grit and persistence to go into its making. It is this quality that I see uppermost in Ron Geis, a remarkable individual who has battled the odds to come as far as he has in life and I am of the conviction that he is marked for further success. From circumstances of adversity, Ron has single-handedly pursued his dreams. An excellent sportsman during his school years, I have been associated with him in taking forward his sporting career since then.... [tags: Letter of Recommendation]
472 words (1.3 pages)
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION HIGHLIGHTS Describe yourself using three positive adjectives. I am creative, passionate, and outspoken. I have always channeled my creativity into problem-solving and project creation. For example, during my internship with Velvet Frame, I independently came up with the idea for a fellowship and designed a creative open-space structure for the fellowship in which flexible and dynamic action groups would be created organically based on student responses and groupings from a question.... [tags: High school, Sociology, Tenth grade]
1861 words (5.3 pages)
- I knew Arjun since the winter of 2010, when he wrote me an email requesting me to take a guest lecture at PDPU. It was then when I joined PDPU as Head of Department for civil engineering, I came to know that it was a class decision to invite me and Arjun took up the responsibility. This made me clear about his leadership potential. After joining PDPU in winter of 2011, I held the position of head of the department in civil engineering. I have been in close association with Arjun for 2 years. During this time, Arjun has proved to be a hard working individual.... [tags: leadership, creativity, management]
587 words (1.7 pages)
- Keyboarding Software Packages: Analysis and Purchase Recommendation TABLE OF CONTENTS I. INTRODUCTION A. Purpose and Scope B. Procedures II. FINDINGS A. Overview of Software Being Evaluated B. Evaluation of Software 1. Based on Cost 2. Based on Ease of Use 3. Based on Feature Set 4. Based on Help and Support 5. Based on Supported Configurations III. SUMMARY, CONCLUSIONS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS A. Summary of the Problems and Procedures B. Summary of the Findings C. Conclusions and Recommendations INTRODUCTION Every company needs to ensure that it is receiving the utmost in productivity from its employees.... [tags: Software Recommendation]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- *Currently, we have a four-step grievance procedure in place for all employee complains and grievances. Employees first discuss the complaint with immediate supervisor. If it cannot be resolved, they can submit a written complaint to their second level supervisor. If the employee is not satisfied with the solution, they can contact the HR director, in writing, within five days of step two decision. The next step is contacting the Vice President for their department, within seven days of the last’s step decision.... [tags: Human resources, Employment, Grievance]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- This memo is to advise a firearm policy. I provide two policy alternatives that incorporate a federal mandate to regulate and document firearm transactions in all States. The first policy includes a provision to prevent convicted felons and criminals from purchasing firearms. My second policy proposal contains provisions to prevent mentally ill individuals, convicted criminals and felons from obtaining firearms as well as banning high caliber weapons. My recommendation is to adopt Policy Option A because is feasible.... [tags: Police, Crime, Gun, Law of the United States]
1057 words (3 pages)