After explaining the importance to protect the environment, the student will create a presentation on how recycle influence the environment.
• The student will create an organize outline about the information collected.
• The student will design a persuasive speech about protecting the environment.
• The student will create a unique recycle trashcan with 70 % accuracy.
1. Show video about Global Warming: A Way Forward: Facing Climate Change.
2. Ask question: What interpretation can you get from the video?
3. Definition of pollution
4. Ask question: What kinds of pollution exist and examples?
5. Ask question: How pollution can be prevented?
6. Introduce recycle has the first objective to prevent pollution...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ask any student that is wandering around what words they would use to describe school; the answer will most likely be that it is mind-numbingly boring. Getting an education isn’t inherently uninteresting, but the way that it is taught can lead a student to believe that it isn’t worth their time. It appears to be that the causes of student’s uninterest are lesson plans, the idea that what they’re learning is meaningless, and the lack of freedom involved in the school system. The lesson plans that teachers think of for their students can be at two varying ends of the spectrum for an individual student.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Lesson plan, School]
1202 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction It is of the utmost importance that while lesson planning, a variety of different aspects are taken into consideration to ensure that all students are being benefited. This essay will outline how the three lesson sequences have been created to engage students, as well as the measurements taken to differentiate learning. Engaging Students To engage students in these lessons, a variety of activities were set up to ensure that all students being actively engaged in their learning. These activities have many different approaches to ensure that all learning styles were catered for.... [tags: Education, Lesson plan, Teacher, Activity]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction This project integrates the concepts of curriculum design, together with aspects of lesson planning taking into consideration the abilities, level and learning styles of the students. In addition, utilizing the practices put forward under constructivism, we aim to encourage participation and interest of students, within group and individual activities. The teacher acts as facilitator and guide, providing support, feedback and praise where applicable. Bruner and Haste (1987) described learning as a complex link of language, interaction and cognition.... [tags: Curriculum Design, Teaching Techniques]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- Learning Theories and Instructional Strategies The lessons contained in this unit of instruction were based upon Madeline Hunter’s Seven Steps of Lesson Plan Formatting. This lesson plan format is a proven effective means for delivering instruction. When designing lessons, the teacher needs to consider these seven elements in a certain order since each element is derived from and has a relationship to previous elements. It should be noted that a lesson plan does not equal one class period. Throughout the course of the lesson, it may take multiple sessions before the student is ready to independently practice the skills learned.... [tags: Learning Strategies, Instructional Unit]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Professional Paper 3: Creating a Lesson Plan for All Types of Learners During my practicum students focused on one main objective the entire summer in their science class. This was learning the components of the scientific method. While the goal was to learn each component, the classes focus stayed primarily with writing a hypothesis, and the rest of the components only being partially covered. In addition to their regular science class, students also had a science applications class. Although I was rarely present for these classes, I was aware of what they were working on.... [tags: Scientific method, Science, Theory, Global warming]
868 words (2.5 pages)
- ... Heterogeneous strategic seating arrangement is provided to promote group learning. Encourage positive relationships: This includes between students and with teacher. Taking an active interest in students lives to link into curriculum and planning while strengthening relationships and opening communication. • Correction Expected school behaviour reminder: When a student exhibits infrequent and low-level problem behaviour, they are to be reminded that they are not exhibiting expected school behaviour (i.e.... [tags: Education, Student, Walk This Way, Verbal abuse]
711 words (2 pages)
- 2. Introduction a. Problem statement / Research problem (Question 2) Over the course of their degree studies, student teachers gain valuable theorical knowledge of teaching without really understanding how this knowledge will be practically applied once they enter the classroom for the first time. This is why teaching practicals are of paramount importance: student teachers are afforded an opportunity to put their theory into practice within a controlled environment, under the supervision and guidance of a mentor teacher.... [tags: classroom, lesson plan, management]
2747 words (7.8 pages)
- I Introduction Since my subject is British Literature, there has been a lot of thought regarding the priorities of the course. On one hand, my main aim is to help learners enjoy the artistic part of written language. On the other hand, I have been tempted by the idea of using my time to give a more language oriented lesson. The session used to write this essay is one of my first attempts to pursuit the second. When choosing the materials, I picked a short comedy written on the fifties (Pinter 2006, 1254-1259) basically because I thought It could be appealing to my teenager group.... [tags: Reflection]
1361 words (3.9 pages)
- This video takes place within an English Honors classroom. The students have strengths in Math and Science but find language arts to be challenging. The teacher assigned Aldous Huxley’s novel Brave New World and excerpts of Charlie Chaplin’s Modern Life afterwards. They are gathered together in a Socratic seminar to discuss ethical and social issues such as cloning genetic manipulation, and government control. What were your reactions. The students were able to apply what they read in Brave New World to real world events in history.... [tags: Education, Question, Lesson plan, Teacher]
1618 words (4.6 pages)
- ... Readers will also learn that Mrs. Mariano and I got the chance to talk about her curriculum, as well as her daily lesson plans. Carlstadt Public School is a positive, clean, and welcoming environment; in fact, to me, its atmosphere makes students come to school, as well as makes its teachers come to work wanting to teach. Nevertheless, while walking into Mrs. Mariano’s classroom, I began to feel confident, as well as hopeful that the next ten weeks will consist of amazing educational experiences.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Lesson plan]
881 words (2.5 pages)