The last day of my high school career was fast approaching and I can only imagine how I 'll be feeling when I step out of Lake Marion High School & Technology Center grounds for the very last time. Throughout those four years, I’ve felt a lot of urgency about graduating high school.
I remember my first days of high school. I was just at the age of fifthteen that time, and it feels like I enter a new chapter of my life. Scared, nervous and not knowing what to expect that’s was I felt when I first enter high school. Everything is different. You’re just a worthless freshman to all of the upper classmen. But now that I look back on it, the time went by so fast. It feels just like yesterday when I was entering high school for the first time. So many memories and friends were made. I do not think that anyone will ever forget the experiences that we lived and shared with each other. Now that we all have graduated four years later, I will always we cherish the memories that I had.
Freshman year was the beginning of it all. It seems like just y...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Walking out of my observation placement just a little over a week ago, a bittersweet emotion washed over me. On the one hand, I was pleased that my Friday mornings would be free once more, and that I would now possess a few extra hours per week to work on my assignments for school. However, on the other, I was upset to say goodbye to both my corresponding school and the lovely, passionate teachers I had the pleasure to work with. Specifically, part of this dejection I felt on my last day stems from what I was able to experience during my last visit.... [tags: Education, High school, School, Teacher]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- It 's the day before my last high school varsity basketball game as a senior… Wow four years went by this fast who would have imagined this day would have came. All day I was thinking about the season ending. This game meant everything to me, it wasn 't any ordinary game. It 's a section game. Win or go home.. With it being my last high school game I wanted to close the chapter knowing I gave it my all. Practice was probably the most intense it 's ever been for me. Emotions were flaring and we were all on the grind.... [tags: Basketball, High school, Free throw, Play]
1116 words (3.2 pages)
- All the graduating classes before you and the upperclassmen all tell you from you first day of high school, enjoy it while it last because it flies by. You never really take that to heart until you’re doing things in high school for the last time. For example, last first day of high school, your last homecoming parade, assembly, dance, last prom, and last time cheering on the football team in negative below weather. While sitting at these last events and activities is when the tears flow, and you really soak in your experiencing high school for the last time.... [tags: High school, School, Basketball]
1181 words (3.4 pages)
- My high school years came left, without noticing that I had not even found myself. It was like I had walked through a long hallway and never gave myself one thought. Never really found the person hiding inside of me. It was always about everyone else, what everyone else needed, and what everyone else thought. Never really caring about what I thought, but honestly that 's how I always liked it. During my last days of high school I would see everybody crying and making plans for the summer, but to me it was like it was just another summer and we would come the next year.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, College]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Amanda Ripley’s idea that athletics are a distraction in “The Case Against High-School Sports” sparked within me the question of whether all people are equally distracted by athletics in an environment which is heavily focused on academics. The author states, “During football season in particular, the focus of American principals, teachers, and students shifts inexorably away from academics.” I can clearly remember a day last May in high school where I had a late football practice and two AP test the following morning.... [tags: High school, College, High School Musical]
1188 words (3.4 pages)
- High school freshmen rarely, if ever, think about the future and what it takes to make a successful future. I, as a freshman, also never thought about what college I wanted to go to or what credits I needed to graduate. I really didn’t think the grades I earned in my first year of high school would follow me to my last day of college, or even beyond that into my next job. In all actuality, from your first paper you turn in during your first couple weeks of school, to your final graduation project your final year of college, grades matter.... [tags: High school, College, Middle school]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- The first day of school is always very stressful and full of fear for the incoming underclassmen. Going back is usually a complex process for the students, as well as for the parents. It’s the time of the year where the halls are full of not-so-cheerful students aching to exit the corridors, along with teachers attempting to fill their tired heads with useful information. While getting back to school is supposed to be a great thing; due to seeing friends, freshmen are living a horror movie during their first day of high school.... [tags: Fear, Anxiety, Claustrophobia, High school]
948 words (2.7 pages)
- Senior Paper As a kid I often wondered what it would be like to be in high school, how I would be and who I would become. I often heard my siblings talking about how great it was, all the freedom they had gained, and all the great classes the school had to offer. It felt like ages before it would be my turn to get lost in the infinite stream of halls and find out who I wanted to become. To my surprise the first day of high school would quickly approach. It feels like just yesterday that the Blackfoot high school counselors were at my middle school giving our eight-grade class a high school orientation and administrating the paper work to apply for our upcoming school year courses.... [tags: High school, Education, Developmental psychology]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- High school is often regarded by people to be the best time of their lives, and they tell their youth to cherish it, the experiences I had prove that high school is not always the dream people make it. Ever since I was in elementary school I would complain about school to my father and my father would say to me “you might not like school now but wait until high school it will be the time of your life”. Many people in my family felt the same way, but somehow I knew they were wrong. It was August 23rd 2010, it was the last day of the summer before I started high school.... [tags: High school, School, English-language films]
1931 words (5.5 pages)
- High School = High Standards High school “Best years of your life”, “Your friends forever”, “you need to make friends”, “sports are for the popular people”. All silly things that people fill one’s head with. For most this is never true. The best thing one can do in high school is please themselves. The worst thing to do in high school is to force yourself to fit in. One’s wants and needs vary from person to person. So just because there is a bigger group that enjoys the opposite of one doesn’t mean that you should conform just to have friends.... [tags: High school, High School Musical, College]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- Corporate Strategy For A Single Source Airline Industry Distribution Intermediary
- The Principle Of Instantiation, The Contingent Nature Of Properties, And That Properties Are Coarse Grained
- The City Of Los Angeles
- World War One Of The Darkest Times
- Implementing The Preparedness Expectations For Local Jurisdictions
- Persuasive Essay : ' Lost Puppy '