Kut-Pile are from a place where metal is simply metal. They will be the first to affirm metal goes against the trends most genres experience in the wayward industry. Kut-Pile has changed in the last four years from when they first formed out of a shared passion for music. Their skill level has improved by performing well written songs live. The band has nurtured a healthy work ethic which continues to make them a better band each year that they are together. By knowing one another for over twenty years and growing-up in the same town their love for music has grown with them. They were brought together by music back in 2006 and their career motivation is what will keep them on the straight and narrow path to success.
Metal emphasizes each song and also provides emotional reliability for each of the members on a personal level. “Our message is just that we’re stepping away from the trendy metal that everybody is doing these days,” Jesse the drummer says. Stepping away from marketable mainstream music is the key to their success. “Getting back to the groove that gets your head banging and your face smashing,” Wes the guitarist states. They are willing to be patient and not make music to make money, but make music that will also make money down the line. Richard the lead singer says, “Metal is not dead. When it’s about the money all the originality goes out the window. We’re here to bring back the heart, soul, and originality to American metal.”
Lyrics are screamed with clarity allowing discernible words to be understood by the listener unlike many growlers who sound like demons from hell. Richard works his hard screaming skills which translate to the crowd being able to sing along with the group. By involving the cr...
... middle of paper ...
...nsemble is given courage to keep on trekking when the band has a bad series of events to contend with because they realize they know their music will prevail over any situation. When a concertgoer leaves a Kut-Pile concert they will realize they are seeing a revolutionary set of musicians. The band’s divergent sound induces the concertgoers to tell their friends and acquaintances about the band. Word of mouth is essential in starting a business and those who remember the band are the ones who instantly connect to the lyrics and the arrangements. If you walk into a room never hearing the group or know their name you will not leave the set without finding out the group’s name because they are a rarity in music without conforming to a genre. The keys being cut for Kut-Pile are going to open many days to their future long lasting career in the entertainment industry.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "The Wood-Pile" is like a sequel to "Home Burial," with the man in this instance wandering from a "home" that seems little more than an abstraction to him and to us. More a meditation than a dramatic narrative, it offers the soliloquy of a lone figure walking in a winter landscape. It is a desolate scene possessed of the loneliness of "Desert Places." Attention is focused on the activity of consciousness in this isolated wanderer, and nothing characterizes him as a social being or as having any relationships to another person.... [tags: The Wood Pile Essays]
1949 words (5.6 pages)
- It is extremely important that students become accustomed to working in nature and learning to become part of a global community. Building a compost pile is an effective way to ensure this because it is easy to build and can serve a lasting purpose in the school or local community and promote a better community environment (Ritcher). Numerous sources corroborate the importance of children’s exposure to nature and that a group composting project or field trip will provide these unique opportunities to an elementary school classroom community.... [tags: Composting, Compost, Natural environment]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- DEEP FOUNDATION Deep-foundation elements comprise piles and piers and are like slender columns buried in the ground. They are prevented from buckling because they are confines by the soil. Piles and piers transfer the load either to bedrock or to soil of high bearing capacity while passing through unsuitable soil. As previously stated, deep foundation are used where shallow foundation cannot be used because the topsoil is expansive or has a low bearing capacity or where the frost line is deep. They are also used in buildings that house items or instrumentation sensitive to settlement of shallow foundations.... [tags: civil engineering]
612 words (1.7 pages)
Advanced Gyro-Lumped Parameter Model and its Application to Pile Groups Supporting Multistory Buildings
- A simplified and efficient soil structure interaction (SSI) method has been proposed for structures supported by pile foundation system using recently proposed lumped parameter model with gyro-element (GLMP) which shows efficient and accurate representation of frequency dependent impedance function (IFs) of the soil-foundation systems. The original GLPM has been transformed to make the gyro-element compatible with the conventional software framework. The transformed GLPM has been verified with the IFs of a pile group supporting a single degree of freedom system and implemented in multi-story building supported by a pile group.... [tags: gyro-element, frequency, soil]
818 words (2.3 pages)
- The Voice of Frost in Mending Wall, After Apple-Picking, and The Wood-Pile The "persona" narratives from the book - "Mending Wall," "After Apple-Picking," and "The Wood-Pile" - also strive for inclusiveness although they are spoken throughout by a voice we are tempted to call "Frost." This voice has no particular back-country identity, nor is it obsessed or limited in its point of view; it seems rather to be exploring nature, other people, ideas, ways of saying things, for the sheer entertainment they can provide.... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
1354 words (3.9 pages)
- Overview An at home compost system is easier to build and maintain than it appears. Home composting systems can be created and maintained in a few easy steps: choosing and preparing a location, collecting greens and browns as well as occasionally applying moisture, adding green waste, turning the pile and keeping the pile covered. A compost system can easily made and although maintaining a compost system is a long term project, the only long term step is simply collecting elements for the compost.... [tags: Composting, Compost, Recycling]
1408 words (4 pages)
- “A suicide bomber kills three in Jerusalem.” “ISIS militants take Iraq army camp.” “Violent protests continue to grow in Cairo.” News of Middle Eastern unrest does not stop streaming into our lives, creating havoc and heartbreak to people living there. However, in the 8th to 13th century, the Middle East was leading the world in science and a huge contributor in the Spice Trade . Subsequently, what transformed the Middle East from a great country of innovation to a country filled with turmoil and chaos.... [tags: World War I, Ottoman Empire, Middle East]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- Introduction Over the course of human history, wars have always created, destroyed or enveloped nations, states or empires. Examples of these include the Final War of the Roman Republic, which culminated with the Battle of Actium in 31 BCE, to the Franco-Prussian War of 1871 which created a unified German state. However, World War One is known to have had the greatest impact on human civilization. It dragged in almost every continent into the conflict, halted global trade, led to the demolition of four empires, and gave nationalism everywhere a boost.... [tags: International Conflict ]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- Executive Summary Cumberland Metal Industries (CMI), which was historically one of the largest manufacturers of curled metal products in the country, has developed a new product. This product is a metal cushion pad which is to be used with large crane-pile driving activities. The cushion is to prevent the shock of the hammer from damaging the pile. CMI’s cushion pad is a “one-of-a-kind” product as there is nothing similar on the market today making comparisons difficult. Upon successful tests conducted alongside Colerick Foundation Company (Colerick), CMI now seeks to launch this new product to the market.... [tags: Business Management Financial Analysis]
1317 words (3.8 pages)
- Compost is an easy solution to eliminating the waste that our environment brings, while at the same time, providing many benefits to us, and the environment. By using compost, it improves our plant growth by enriching the soil that it drinks its nutrients from. It helps us avoid buying soil amendments such as peat, bark mulch and bagged manure. Compost also loosens the heavy clay that is in our soil, while improving the capacity to hold water and adding essential nutrients. Not only benefiting us, our involvement in making compost benefits the environment also.... [tags: essays research papers]
577 words (1.6 pages)