... middle of paper ...
...l network help bring the emotion of the actor and help tell the story in a brilliant ways. Third the scoring of the Social Network was original and with the help of editing made this movie one of the best in 2010. Also to note The Social network won many awards thanks to these key areas some of the awards were Academy Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Original Score, and Best Film Editing just to name a few.
1. Berardinelli, James. "Reelviews: Berardinelli Sees Film." Reelviews Movie Reviews. IMDb.com, 1 Oct. 2010. Web. 09 Dec. 2013.
2. Ebert, Roger. "The Social Network." All Content. IMDb.com, 29 Sept. 2010. Web. 08 Dec. 2013.
3. LaSalle, Mick. "Review: 'The Social Network'" SFGate. IMDb.com, 1 Oct. 2010. Web. 08 Dec. 2013.
4. Travers, Peter. "The Social Network | Movie Reviews | Rolling Stone." Rolling Stone. IMDb.com, 14 Oct. 2010. Web. 08 Dec. 2013.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It is “Facebook’s policy not to remove groups that deny the holocaust,” said Randi Zuckerberg, marketing director of the popular social networking site Facebook.com. The issue of cyberspace censorship is increasingly debated in the wake of the social networking craze and the Egyptian revolt, a part of a wave of revolution that is rippling across the Middle East and North Africa known as the Arab Spring. The advent of internet networking as a resource has augmented the dispersal of ideas and the organization of fringe groups.... [tags: Social Networking, Social Network]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- Social networks have now existed around us for several amount of years, we begun to recognize how large they were capable of becoming when we witnessed the outbreak of Facebook in 2006. Social networks have made it easier for us to stay in contact and communicate with friends that live in another part of the world. However, social networks have also introduced us to meet new people through the internet and share our ideas and thoughts with people from around the globe. Despite that there are a lot of positive factors surrounding social networks; there is at least an equal amount of negative ones.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service, MySpace]
2577 words (7.4 pages)
- 3.3.2 Network Analysis Social network analysis focuses on ties among, for example, people, groups of people, organisations, and countries. These ties combine to form networks, as social network analysts assume that interpersonal ties matter, as do ties among organisations or countries, because they transmit behaviour, attitudes, information, or goods. Social network analysis offers methodology to analyse social relations, it tells how to conceptualise social networks and how to analyse the, where the main gaol of social network analysis is detecting and interpreting patterns of social ties among actors (Nooy et al., 2005).... [tags: Sociology, Social network, Mathematical sociology]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- Social media networks are communities of people who typically share a common behaviour, idea, interest or activity. A social network indicates a graph of relationships (social familiarities) within a group of individuals (people, organisations). Social networking sites have increased in the last decade. The most popular social networks include Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn. They facilitate communication by providing a variety of ways for users to interact with each other like e-mail or instant message.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social network service]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Is Social Network good for the youth. Social networking has become a controversial topic, at the same time, a special influence on teenagers in the 21th century. Somehow, the social platform has become an integral part of modern life because of its convenient nature. A social network can be defined as one of social connections and personal relationships. It also refers to dedicated websites or other applications that enable the users to communicate with one another, by posting images, information, messages, and comments.... [tags: Social network, Social network service, Facebook]
1575 words (4.5 pages)
- For a number of youths today, the first thing when they wake up in the morning or the last thing before sleeping is to check the new information via their social networking sites (SNS) like Facebook, Onstagram and Google plus. They like to review what is posted by their friends. Today, using online social networking becomes an essential and indispensable part of our daily life. By the content on those websites, an individual could review the photos, blogs and status on of his friends(Hong & Shao,2012).... [tags: Social network service, Facebook]
1939 words (5.5 pages)
- The social network on college students has become a basic need for students. It is a daily routine for students to access sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Myspace, and Academia among other sites as they search for information, have fun and connect with other students. The sites have made the world a global village with the availability of the internet everywhere. However, despite the outburst and large numbers of students using social networking, they have positive and negative effects.... [tags: Social network service]
1833 words (5.2 pages)
- Facebook has become a global commodity interconnecting cultures, services, marketing and social lives. The social network is the most popular social network site (SNS) around the world, especially among young people in western countries. It enables users to bond with individuals, share information, including discussions of personal interest (Schwartz 2009). Users can send e-mail messages, chat with text or face to face, participate in discussion forums, and write on virtual message boards, wishing happy birthdays, or making cheerful remarks.... [tags: social network, Mark Zuckerberg, culture]
1456 words (4.2 pages)
- Nowadays, we are living in the “ technology world”, digital’s century, science and technology are being devolopped like a rain-storm, people try their best effect to serve for human’s infiniti demand. Internet in general and social network in particular are exceedingly funtional tools. Indeed, with over 1.3 billion active users in June,2014 ( Wikipedia), there is no suprise that Facebook has been becoming a leading social network in the world, “Facebook was not originally created to be a company.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service, Sociology]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- Ea talked about Facebook, a social network, and claimed that it was an “anti social network”. Though the emergence of social network disturbed our physical social contact, it did bring us a new way to know more people and a new vision to see the world. It’s hard for people to imagine a girl living in the U.S. for 30 years can make friends with a boy living in Japan. Even though they have never seen each other before, they can still acquire personal information and see photos posted by each other through Facebook or other social networking software.... [tags: Instant messaging, Social network service]
929 words (2.7 pages)