Cleopatra’s Choice Review
Egypt, in particular ancient Egypt, is a rich in history. There are so many different myths and legends that have carried over from those ancient times to today. One particular piece of Egyptian history that has lasted the test of time is the Queen of the Nile Cleopatra. Cleopatra’s Choice is a Novomatic slot machine based around the Queen of the Nile and it has the markings of being one of the best Novomatic games of all time.
From a historical standpoint Cleopatra was the last serving Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt before it became a part of the Roman Empire. Considering her place in history, there are a lot of expectations placed on Cleopatra’s Choice as an online slots release. Question is, with Novomatic backing, can it meet these expectations? Does this game have what it takes to make it to the very top? Keep reading to discover the answer!
Experiencing the ultimate “Queen”
Cleopatra’s Choice is definitely a captivating release that will hold your attention from the very first spin. There is a lot of mystery surrounding ancient Egypt, as there’s an allure to the period that makes many feel like exploring. Now, you can not just explore that ancient time, but also meet and help Cleopatra; one of the most beautiful queens of all. Cleopatra welcomes you to her temple filled with treasures and offers you the choice of which chamber to enter. The last sentence actually goes a long way in telling the story of what this game is all about, as it delivers choice around every turn.
... middle of paper ...
... Choice show on the road. Make the bet that you want and press the “Start” or “Autoplay” button in order to start spinning and start winning. There’s a lot on offer for every casino player with Cleopatra’s Choice. It’s a fun slot machine that is bound to entertain those who play it, with the basic control system only working to compliment that.
Step up and make Cleopatra’s Choice!
Ancient Egypt is remembered to this day as one of the most important and greatest civilizations in history. Cleopatra is one of the most iconic rulers of Ancient Egypt and Novomatic really did a good job when they put this slot machine together. It’s a game that will grab you from the first spin and stay in your mind for a long time after. Putting it simply, if you want to play an engaging online slots game that will grip you from the outset, Cleopatra’s Choice is easily the perfect pick!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Significant Woman: Cleopatra 	I chose to write my "Significant Woman" paper on Egypt’s last pharaoh, Cleopatra. When I began my report, I knew very little about Cleopatra, except that she was the mistress of both Julius Caesar and Mark Antony of Rome. I wondered what impacts on history Cleopatra made on her own. 	I feel that Cleopatra was a very significant woman in history because she was very aggressive and assertive, characteristics that have always been considered unfeminine.... [tags: essays research papers]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- Throughout world history one learns about many different civilizations. In this case we will be talking about two civilizations. Comparing and contrasting these two civilizations will go into more depth and expand ones knowledge, such as, the Mesopotamia and The Nile River Valley. These two civilizations have many differences, but they also have some similarities. For example, The Mesopotamia was one of the first civilizations discovered along the Fertile Crescent. As well as the Mesopotamia was one of the first civilizations to be discovered, so was The Nile River Valley.... [tags: Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Nile]
1504 words (4.3 pages)
- Hamlet and Antony & Cleopatra are quite dramatic plays, they require an in depth look since they are significant in their own ways. Both of them have quite a lot of similarities and differences altogether. In terms of themes specifically they both have quite similar themes, ones that can be analyzed psychoanalytically and are represented and portrayed in a variety of different ways using characters, imagery, etc. These are quite interesting ways of portraying certain themes or ideas. Shakespeare with the help of these assets could properly project many ideas to the audience and appeal to them psychologically.... [tags: Hamlet, Antony and Cleopatra ]
3142 words (9 pages)
- The Love Story of Antony and Cleopatra The tragedy of Antony and Cleopatra can be said to have an overall effect of comical lightness. In this way, it is altogether different from the preceding tragedies, although the tragedy that leads to the death and destruction of Antony and Cleopatra is definitely a matter of choice rather than of circumstances that engulf the hero. Yet, ultimately their tragic ending differs greatly from the ominous feeling of those that preceded it. Antony and Cleopatra concerns itself with typically distressing and grave imagery, most importantly the theme of permanent loss.... [tags: Antony Cleopatra Essays]
1639 words (4.7 pages)
- Although, the Nile is just a river in Africa, it was practically god-like to the Ancient Egyptians. Second to the pharaoh, the Nile controlled the life of the Egyptians. They depended on the Nile to survive as it gave them a fresh source of water, food, and fertile soil for farming. Beyond the Nile changing everything for one of the greatest civilizations just by being there, there are many interesting unknown facts about how it’s geography, climate, and animals, changed the Egyptians lifestyles.... [tags: Ancient Egypt, Nile, Egypt, Blue Nile]
1571 words (4.5 pages)
- Triumph Over Tragedy in Antony and Cleopatra A plot summary of Antony and Cleopatra would suggest that it is a tragedy. The play focuses on the downfall of Antony as a Roman warrior due to his love affair with Cleopatra, as well as the suicides of both the protagonists. However, despite these incidents, the play lacks the somber note of Shakespeare's other tragedies. Cleopatra, who represents the merriment of Egyptian society, lends a sense of humor to the play that contrasts with the seriousness of Rome.... [tags: Antony Cleopatra Essays]
1933 words (5.5 pages)
- Cleopatra Cleopatra VII was known for the love she had of her country, a love so great that would lead her to any means necessary for the good of it. She was born into a Macedonian family who had power and rule over Egypt. They were descended from Ptolemy I, a general of Alexander the Great who became king of Egypt after Alexander's death in 323 BC. “The ptolemaic dynasty was interlocked in goodwill and bad with the other Hellenistic states that had been wrenched out of portions of Alexander’s empire” (Huzar, 187).... [tags: History Biography Cleopatra Essays]
2082 words (5.9 pages)
- Cleopatra is a name that was given to many Queens who ruled in Egypt. The most famous of these women was Cleopatra VII. She was the daughter of Ptolemy XII, King of Egypt. Cleopatra VII lived from 69-30 B.C. and reigned as queen of Egypt from 51-30 B.C. (Stanly). Cleopatra is said to be far from beautiful, her picture on ancient coins made her look like she had a long hooked nose and masculine features. She is also said to be very seductive with her enchanting musical voice and exuded charisma.... [tags: essays research papers]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- Cleopatra Vll was born in 69 BC, in Alexandria, Egypt. Despite what people say today, that she was glamorous and beautiful, she was far from it. She is shown on ancient coins with a long hooked nose and masculine features. Although she was not beautiful she was clearly a very seductive woman, and she used this to further Egypt politically. She had a beautiful musical voice. It is also said that she was highly intelligent. She spoke nine different languages, and she was the first Ptolemy pharaoh who could actually spoke Egyptian.... [tags: essays research papers]
1888 words (5.4 pages)
- Cleopatra’s father was Ptolemy XII, who began his rule of Egypt in 80 BC but he was not respected and thought to be weak. His nickname was “Auletes”, which means flute player in Greek. Cleopatra’s mother could possibly be Cleopatra V, who either died or disappeared in 68 BC. Cleopatra had two older sisters, two younger brothers, and one younger sister. Ptolemy XII ruled until his death in 51 BC. His will said that Cleopatra and Ptolemy XIII were heirs to the throne. The two married and jointly ruled Egypt.... [tags: essays research papers]
1557 words (4.4 pages)