On the side, she loves doing other girl 's makeup and hair to make them feel more confident in themselves. When girls have there makeup done and hair done, all that they can do is smile because there so happy. Every girl knows the struggle of doing their makeup. Kindness is a perfectionist and can do anything that she sets her mind to. Kindness can get that sharp, winged eyeliner just right. She is able to get the contour, bronzer, and highlighter just right to. She is even able to get them eyebrows on fleek. Every girl knows the struggle of doing their hair. Kindness will make sure that you have them bouncy defined curls. She will make sure that you have no frizz and healthy hair. She will also make sure that any hairstyle you want, it will be looking nice, not messy. Just think of her as your own, personal, secret professional makeup artist and hairstylist, who is on the call whenever you need her.
She even is a wedding planner, who loves giving girls the wedding of their dreams. It is a girl’s biggest day of her life, so Kindness wants to make it as special as she can. Of course, it is also known as a girl’s most stressed out day ever. Actually, it can also be a girl’s most stressed out couple of months ever. A girl is the one who has to pick out the tux, the bridesmaid dresses, the flowers, the menu for the food, taste cakes, do the seating arrangement, and etc. The guy who is getting married to their love of there life, isn’t really ...
... middle of paper ...
...look at the world from up above.
Something very interesting about Kindness is that she takes off of superhero duty for her birthday and all the holidays. This is obviously because she wants to spend time with her family and have a break.
Guys have no idea that Kindness exists. It is a mission for all of the girls over the world, not to tell anyone who Kindness is. Us girls are all sure that the guy’s have a secret superhero too, that they aren’t telling us about. Maybe one day all the superhero’s can be revealed and maybe someday other’s can start becoming the superhero, that they’ve always wanted to be.
Kindness has a statement that she say’s when meeting new girls and it goes like this, “During this whole journey, remember to be yourself, and that I am the person that you can always count on. You’re beautiful on the inside and outside. Welcome, my new friend.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In Superhero Worship by Virginia Postrel published in The Atlantic explores the glamour of comic heroes coming to live, and what that glamour really is. From paper to screen superheroes have caught the wonder of the American people. The most wellknown superheroes were introduced in the 1930s through the late 1950s, during the time of warfare and national pride. Superman was welcomed in America in 1937 to keep spirits alive during the breakout of WWII, fighting Nazis or the Japanese Imperial Army.... [tags: Superhero, Superman, Batman, Superhero film]
1346 words (3.8 pages)
- “Kindness is the one trait that can save us.” (Ferruci 1) This statement from, “The Power of Kindness” talks about how kindness can be as beneficial to the one giving as the one receiving it. We are living in a new age generation where people live selfishly rather than helping another in need. In the story A Very Old Man with enormous wings there is little to no kindness expressed throughout the story. Kindness has a very powerful effect on people even if it’s as small of a sweet gesture as opening the door for someone or helping an elderly lady cross the street.... [tags: Random act of kindness, Emotion, By the Way]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- When trying to interpret the word “beautiful” lots of different things often come to mind. First off, some may see beauty in nature; some may see it in people. If talking about the beauty in a person, it could be interpreted in two different ways: beauty on the inside, such as their kindness or respect towards others. Then there is beauty on the outside, which focuses more on someone’s looks rather than personality. If interpreting the word ‘beautiful’ in nature, it is usually based distinctly on the looks or sound that nature has to offer.... [tags: beautiful, challenges, deeds]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- The world we share is a beautiful place. Not just the places we can go or the things we can see, but the people around us. There is a lot of good left in this world, even if it’s hard to see. Everyday we are subjected to the wicked things of the world. On the television and in the news we see wars, terrorism, crimes and hate. Good people suffering for no apparent reason. We are exposed to a constant barrage of negativity, which can make our views skewed to the truth. The reality that humanity is still moral at heart and there is hope left for the future.... [tags: the world is a beautiful place, personal take]
686 words (2 pages)
- Making a Ripple: Evaluation of Two Random Acts of Kindness Introduction Fredrickson (2008), a scientist and author, relays if we all do one random act of kindness daily we might set the world in the right direction. The direction indicated by an act of kindness is due to the possible chain reaction, which sparks others to 'pay it forward ' to others, creating a case for sustainability. My acts of kindness are evaluated in terms of person values and consumption; both can accrue to sustainability.... [tags: Random act of kindness, Emotion]
1483 words (4.2 pages)
- SUPERHEROINE and HER FATHER is an imaginative superhero fantasy story. It’s conveys a sweet message about grieving, healing, finding happiness, and never giving up hope. There’s an engaging hook with the idea of a young girl wanting to be the youngest superheroine. It’s a solid concept. The backstory of Mary and her father grieving over the death of her mother provides from some inner conflict. The mother having visions of their future nicely foreshadows Mary’s special gift and ability to also have visions.... [tags: Marriage, Sexual intercourse, Superhero]
1606 words (4.6 pages)
- In 1959 Mildred Jeter who was a black woman and Richard Loving who was a white man were married in the District of Columbia. They then went back to Virginia after they got married. On October in 1958 the Circuit Court of Caroline County, a grand jury charged the Loving’s for violating laws about interracial couples getting married. After being charged the Loving’s then pleaded guilty. They were charged with that because their marriage violated the state’s anti-miscegenation, statute the Racial Integrity Act of 1924.... [tags: Marriage, Miscegenation, Loving v. Virginia]
1033 words (3 pages)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Artist of the Beautiful "He had caught a far other butterfly than this. When the artist rose high enough to achieve the beautiful, the symbol by which he made it perceptible to mortal senses became of little value in his eyes while his spirit possessed itself in the enjoyment of the reality." -Hawthorne, "The Artist of the Beautiful". In "The Artist of the Beautiful" by Nathaniel Hawthorne, creative process is represented as the practice of creating an animated mechanism in the shape of a butterfly and imbuing it with the spirit of Owen Warland – the pursuer of beauty.... [tags: Hawthorne Artist Beautiful Essays]
1441 words (4.1 pages)
- Simpleton Kindness When people go to extremes in the name of selfless kindness, or in the case of Lloyd and Harry from Dumb and Dumber, when people who are motivated by attraction, desperation and kindness, go to extremes, more often then not something good happens in the end. Hollywood has a long standing tradition of lauding the bumbling hero who, though misguided, saves the day with little more than a kind heart and a strong will. Two examples of goodness conquering all are Tommy Boy and Dumb and Dumber.... [tags: Values Virtues Kindness Essays, movies]
701 words (2 pages)
- A Beautiful Mind The movie "A Beautiful Mind" tells the story of Nobel Prize winner John Nash's struggle with schizophrenia. It follows his journey from the point where he is not even aware he has schizophrenia, to the point where Nash and his wife find a way to manage his condition. The movie provides a lot of information and insight into the psychological condition of schizophrenia, including information on the symptoms, the treatment and cures, the life for the individual and for the individual's family.... [tags: Movie Film Beautiful Mind Schizophrenia Essays]
751 words (2.1 pages)