It is often said that the business will have to develop its marketing strategy whether small, medium or large business because of the growing marketing and competitive business increased rapidly. Therefore, don’t be surprised if the business has failed and successful. The successful business around the worlds which are KFC and Burberry. Those are interesting marketing strategy because of the challenged of the marketing with a long time, experiencing the issue failed and band revitalization of marketing strategy. The main objective of this report studies brand revitalization between KFC and Burberry. How KFC and Burberry were able to revitalization its brand. In this report to divide into three main sections, KFC, Burberry and comparison between KFC and Burberry.
KFC is chicken restaurant chain which is fast food that is the most popular and has many chains around the world. Now KFC is business successful but it was failed that is interesting how KFC was able to revitalization its brand. The cause of the KFC failed was a result of the brand not staying focused on the customer. From goes forward in the wrong direction. By 2005, KFC fall into a difficult situation, sales slump, the reduce consumers this result from poor performance both thechallenges 's category and challenges brand itself. The category challenges, health agenda had trendy in that time people focus on healthy food so KFC is fast food it not popular in consumer. The challenges brand itself that is problem between brand projected itself and customers experiences. It focuses on teens and young adults more than family in spite of family has revenue more than it. These problem makes KFC find a solution by learning from in-depth ...
... middle of paper ...
...reatest success was among the new essential target audience. That marketing increases rapidly show great marketing strategy in the brand revitalization. The brand values that helped make this happen included an emphasis on the chicken taste and that is family become first targets and youths second target. The marketing strategy use communications promote their product such as Advertising, In-store communications, In-store experience and other channels. Burberry becomes successful again after failed because of the brand revitalization was an aggressive communication strategy to change the brand image and use mass-media to advertising their product. That make customer easy to approach their product through social media. However, KFC and Burberry are both examples of successful brand revitalization and this show their marketing challenge that returns to success nowadays.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- KFC and Burberry It is often said that the business will have developed marketing strategy continuous, whether are small business medium and large because of the growing marketing and competitive business increased rapidly. Therefore, don’t be surprised if the business has failed and successful. Nowadays, the business has successful around the worlds which are KFC and Burberry. That is interesting marketing strategy because of the challenged of the marketing with a long time, experiencing the issue failed and band revitalization of marketing strategy.... [tags: Advertising, Brand, Marketing, Brand equity]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- History A native of Surrey, England, Burberry was born on August 27, 1835 at age 21, he established his own clothing line, T. Burberry & Sons at Winchester street in Basingstoke. He produced durable, breathable garments guaranteeing freedom of movement and impermeability by wind and rain. The founder of Britain’s widest selling brand of luxury clothing, accomplished his design goal of making comfortable, functional outerwear. He is the inventor of gabardine, a tightly woven fabric that outfitted polar explorers in the early 20th century and in more casual outerwear for later generations.... [tags: Brand management, Brand, Branding, Burberry]
1910 words (5.5 pages)
- Fast food restaurants are popular among the consumers nowadays. Many fast food restaurants are trying to serve the needs in the market as people seek for quick and convenient place to eat. Due to the fact that there are a huge amount of fast food chains available in the global market, fast food companies have to strive for success. Just by providing quick and convenient style of eating for the customers is not sufficient to stay competitive. This is why it is interesting to study and learn about a fast food company that stands out in such a competitive environment.... [tags: KFC China]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- Brand Revitalization The Brand Revitalization is the marketing strategy adopted when the product come the development stage of product life cycle, and profits have fall drastically. By the way, at present, there are many brands in the world. Each brand must be driven its product to attention of consumer and sales improved. Moreover, it has an own marketing strategy in producing a great creativity and innovating new products to the own brand and satisfaction in the consumer 's mind. The main objective of this report studies a comparison of marketing strategy between KFC and Coca-Cola.... [tags: Marketing, Coca-Cola, Brand, Advertising]
744 words (2.1 pages)
- 5.1 Customer Segments The customer segment for fast food fried chicken generally serve family, children and adults. KFC and Popeyes offer family meals for large order instead of purchasing several value meals (Capillary Technologies, 2014). 5.2 Customer Relationships This Industry interacts with its customers through social media such as Facebook and Twitter (Digital Marketing, 2015). KFC has taken one step to connect to their customers by introducing ‘Wake Up to KFC’ to win vouchers (KFC Singapore, 2016), Popeyes introduced lucky draw of $1000 cash weekly on Christmas season (Popeyes Lousiana Kitchen , 2016).... [tags: KFC, Fast food, Food, Customer]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- Burberry target audience is designed for both sexes however it is dominated by the female target audience who have a high disposable income. The brand has their own childrenswear range which can appeal to parents but are likely to be people from wealthy backgrounds. Burberry is famous for appealing to celebrities who purchase coats and dresses which have a high end appeal. Burberry focuses more on customer value in order to attract and retain costumers. With the aim to achieve this by producing a marketing concept by meeting and exceeding costumer needs then their rivals.... [tags: brand, female target, childrenswear]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is a very well known restaurant in the world. It is rated at number 60 as the world most well known brand by BusinessWeek (McDonalds at number 9 and Nescafe, 23). Its history spans almost 80 years when it started at Corbin (Kentucky-USA), in the 1930s. During this period the United States was under The Great Depression with almost 25% unemployment rate. The hard time was probably one of the biggest factor in forcing Harland Sanders ("The Colonel") to start experimenting with various mix of spices and herbs, trying to get the best formula for his recipe.... [tags: KFC Business Analysis Case Study]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- In terms of affordability, Burberry which is presented as ‘accessible luxury’ mainly targets the niche between Polo Ralph Lauren/Giorgio Armani in apparel and Coach/Gucci in accessories (Moon, 2004). 5-5 People Management Christopher Bailey who used to be a chief creative officer took up the role of Chief Creative and chief executive officer (Burberryplc.com, 2015). As he does not have any experience working as a CEO before it must cause huge work load to him therefore potential risk for Burberry (Butler, 2013).... [tags: Brand, Branding, Brand management, Brand equity]
1044 words (3 pages)
- 4.Culture difference Until June 2010, KFC has over 3,000 outlets in China, whereas McDonald’s operates 1,100, or only one third as many (Ministryoftofu.com 2011), one of the key reasons behind such difference is the local food cultural differences which is different from the US style fast food and KFC has been adapting their products to the local needs. Kentucky Fried Chicken entered the Chinese from the beginning with the focus on the special nature of the Chinese market; they are caring about the Chinese culture and consumer habits through in-depth research and investigation, recognizing China’s market and Western European and American markets with unique features.... [tags: Hong Kong, China, KFC, Fast food]
711 words (2 pages)
- Background: Burberry today is considered one of the leading luxury brands of the word. Here is a synopsis of rise of Burberry: 1856: Thomas Burberry, at age 21, opens shop in Basingstoke, Hampshire, selling country clothes to the landed gentry. 1880: Water resistant gabardine invented and patented in 1888. 1895: First clothes for the British military, follotheyd by officer uniforms in 1901. 1900: Launch of first logo 1914: Military trench coat born when the British War Office commissions Burberry to make theyatherproof coat with epaulettes and D- ring.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy Management]
1197 words (3.4 pages)