Everybody says who they are and what they are but that’s just being there self and telling others that you are who you are. Kanye West the most influential rapper thinks he is a “god” or tries to connect himself into god. He said he doesn’t have any explanation on it but he said that he is “the number one rapper on this planet” and everybody should respect him. West is also an artist/fashion designer, which he have struggled a lot, he compares himself to Michael Jackson by saying his struggle to break into fashion is like when Michael Jackson was fighting to get his videos on MTV , and he wants to change the whole system of fashion and be the major fashion designer. Kanye likes his music and his overall work to define who he is and how his work influences others.
There are lots of songs that influence his fan; his songs influence the way you think and the way you look at the society. In his song “No church in the wild” he talks about how he formed his own belief and how he controls it, just like god controls it but he gives out permissions that god doesn’t give out. He says “ It’s something that a teacher can’t teach when we die the money we can’t keep but we probably spend it all cause the pain ain’t cheap: Preach” he says that because how this doesn’t assimilate to any regular religion in real life it’s something that can’t be taught or preached. There are also lots of other songs that are talks about him and how he looks at the world, and how he sees the society.
Kanye West talks about himself in his song “I’m a god” he keeps on repeating the phrase “I’m a god” to show that he is who he is and nobody can change that. In his song he also keeps on demanding the things he want, and compare himself to god and he also ...
... middle of paper ...
...ssful in their life. West also get support from his group the “Good Music”: Kanye and Jayz created the group for new rappers and support them to be famous. If it wasn’t for Jayz blessings and his cosigning and his protection he wouldn’t be who he is right now. He wouldn’t have made it far without being Jayz there for him and being his brother and watching his back all the time. He is learning what he wants and that one day he will achieve his goals like Jayz. He believes in god that one day he will be successful with both of his Career musician and fashion designer.
Kanye west talks about slaves and how you can be slave to many things he happened to be slave to his passion. He is a visionary and his definition to visionary is “visionary is based on your eyes instead of your ears or you memories”.
“My concern is doing God's work, and he'll work everything else out
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In 21st century North America, there is a strange, seemingly-unanimous idea that, to fit the norm, one must be white, Christian and male. While, over the course of the latter 20th century and in the past decade, this has changed, the norm is very much still Christian and male; African-Americans now fit into the “All-American” stereotype, for the most part. However, there are, of course, outliers – deviants from the standard norm; these outliers make one wonder what the norm truly is, why it is so, how did it get to be that way, and what the norm will be in the future.... [tags: Matisyahu, Lupe Fiasco]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- “WHICH ONE,” shouts the lettering on the alternate cover to Kanye West’s new album. Its boldface type and repetitive hammering reads less like a question and more like a blunt statement - and no matter how unusual or unimportant it may seem, it offers an adequate representation of this album and Kanye West in general. There’s almost no denying that West is a narcissist and/or egomaniac - he has supplied evidence a thousand times, on his Twitter and in real life. But in spite of - and perhaps because of - his flawed personality, West is the most influential figure in music, period, the turn of the century.... [tags: Hip hop music, Hip hop, Kanye West]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Singer/Songwriter for this Era He may just seem like another rapper to you but if you actually listen to his lyrics you can see he’s not like any rapper out there. His name is Kanye West and he was born in Chicago Illinois. He grew up in the “ghetto” and learned to appreciate life. He didn’t learn to really, truly appreciate life until October of 2002. Driving back to his hotel late one night after a recording session, the new-coming rap/hip-hop artist was involved in a devastating, near fatal car accident.... [tags: essays research papers]
596 words (1.7 pages)
- In July of 2013 Kanye West was being followed by TMZ photographer and told him to not to talk to him.Another reporter came to him not with TMZ and Kanye injured the photographer leading him to the hospital, later that same year Kanye up at 6:00 AM paparazzi says good morning Kanye with Kanye simply replying “Shut the fuck up.” In February of 2016 Kanye drops his seventh studio album “The life of Pablo” and on the single for the album “Famous” Kanye address Taylor Swift on the song by saying the infamous line ‘I made that bitch famous.” With all of this it is fair to see Kanye as an over the top rapper who lashes out of nowhere to people; TMZ incident was due to stress of his Grandfather... [tags: Kanye West, The College Dropout, Jesus Walks]
844 words (2.4 pages)
- I was twelve when I first heard the name “Kanye West”. He was featured in a song I rather liked at the time called “Forever” and whilst discussing the song with my friend one afternoon I remarked: “I like Kayne (pronounced like citizen Kane) West’s verse as well” “It’s pronounced ‘Kan-Ye’’ he corrected me with a chuckle. A year later West popped into my life again. I was talking with my aunt about current events, to the extent a thirteen year old can discuss such a thing, and she asked me with a slightly disarming fervor if I was a Kanye West fan.... [tags: Kanye West, The College Dropout, Thought, Jay-Z]
2063 words (5.9 pages)
- “Kanye Ran onto the stage saying, ‘I'm sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!’” (Top 10 Outrageous Kanye West Moments), says Kanye West at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after Taylor Swift had just won “Best Female Video.” People that are like this have typically not always been this way. They were probably raised as a polite and respectful person before they were exposed to fame and fortune, and other “celebrities,” making them feel like they are the only people on the planet.... [tags: hip hop artist, celebrities, kanye west]
1388 words (4 pages)
- Kanye Omari West, rapper, producer, professional celebrity, and with an ego to match, has forced himself into the limelight of the music industry. Kanye West has made a lasting impression on all of those around him, whether it be a good one or bad. With seven full length albums, a multimillion record label company, and a successful fashion business all under his belt, it’s fair to say that Kanye has done his fair share of creating. Over the last twelve years Kanye went from a young Chicago kid just trying to get his flows off, to one of the most decorated musicians of all time.... [tags: Kanye West, The College Dropout]
2615 words (7.5 pages)
- The group I would like to be apart of is G.O.O.D Music. G.O.O.D is an acronym for “Getting out our dreams.” This group is a recording label founded by Kanye West, who is also a music artists signed under G.O.O.D Music. They do have other music artists in the group such as, John Legend, Big Sean and Pusha T. Kanye west is actually the main reason why I would like to join the label. Throughout this paper I 'm going to address who Kanye West is, what I can learn from being in the group, and why I think I fit well with G.O.O.D Music.... [tags: Kanye West, The College Dropout, GOOD Music]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- Both songs, “A Tale of 2 Citiez” and “All Falls Down,” describe shortcuts to perceived success. They describe scenarios of young adults trying to obtain what they think success is by obtaining material possessions from taking shortcuts. Even with those descriptions of shortcuts people take, they do not promote the idea of achieving success through the shortcuts of obtaining material possessions to try to show others that they are successful since they both express regret and negative attributes related to those actions.... [tags: Kanye West, Syleena Johnson, The College Dropout]
1262 words (3.6 pages)
- ... Rather than allow herself to be assaulted by Gus, she throws herself to her death. A spiral of events occurs which then ends with a state militia (led by the mulatto protégé of a local Congressman) clashes with the Ku Klux Klan (portrayed by the film as heroic figures), with the Klan being ultimately victorious. ((InfoRapid). Although Kanye West did not sexuality abuse a white woman, he did become the victim in an event that lead him to be the most hated person on a television program. Another known fact about the Black Buck is that they reflect white society’s fears about black male power, and the fear that black men might brutalize and rape white women a s retribution against white sla... [tags: sterotype, druckness, outspokenness]
2016 words (5.8 pages)