Jackie’s purpose for writing is to “change the standard of beauty one video at a time” by primarily focusing on producing the standard beauty guru video content which include the subjects of: makeup, hair, skincare, fashion, advice, and DIY videos. She mainly highlights her makeup videos being as though they are the most popular on her channel and the most advertised not only on her YouTube channel subscription page but also on her other social media outlets. She excludes topics such as fitness, comedy, and musi...
... middle of paper ...
...ue fans love and support despite the negativity that she sometimes must deal with. This makes her appear authentic and genuine to both her preferred audience but also comprehensible to other audiences who may just be passing by her YouTube channel or other social media outlets.
My analysis of YouTuber Jackie Aina reveals that she uses beauty and lifestyle related content, numerous social media outlets, and content based on viewer suggestion to succeed as a social media author. She has successfully “changed the standard of beauty” not only one video at a time but also through her use of various social media outlets and participation from her fans, remix, the help of both her primary and secondary audiences, as well as her determination and dedication to continuing to be an advocate for women, especially women of color within the beauty community both online and off.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- If you ever thought about influencers ' social media success, you 've probably noticed a number of factors that are involved in the influencers popularity. There are certain common things which take their personal brands to the next level such as a huge number of followers, a dedicated audience, and the regular re-sharing of their content. That being said, it 's true that these top guys get a lot of traction on social media. However, it doesn 't necessarily mean that we can 't get that. It’s totally possible.... [tags: Social media, Sociology, LinkedIn]
1798 words (5.1 pages)
- With the advancement in technology, everyone and everywhere is using social media or social networking sites to interact with other people. In this technological world, communication has grown very fast due to this social media. Nowadays, there is no issue of long distance; they can communicate with people across the world. There are so many social networking sites which can be used like Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype etc., not only to keep in touch with family members or relatives, but for business purposes.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Social network service]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- In today 's world, print ads are a dying form of advertising. A new form of marketing is beginning to sweep over consumers: social media. Social media is quickly becoming essential for businesses, leaving print ads and television commercials in the dust. With the rise of importance in social media, companies have been able to adapt and integrate this technology to improve their marketing and advertising. Companies have improved their marketing using social media by reaching more consumers in different ways, reaching their specific target audience more efficiently and maintaining closer relationships with their customers Social media is a phenomenon unlike any other in its ability to grow a... [tags: Advertising, Social media, Marketing, Mass media]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction The number of revolutions in the last 3 decades has increased, and seems to keep increasing. Civil unrest and protests brought many victims including civil and political figures throughout the world. In the era where technology is at the peak of its success, especially in communication technologies, mankind suffers from lack of communication. Problem is not caused by the technology itself, the problem is in human nature. I will continue with an analogy. Man invented the knife, which is very useful tool in our daily lives.... [tags: Social Media Essays]
3253 words (9.3 pages)
- Sometimes the best way to see if your business needs help with social media is to get your hands dirt with a social media evaluation. Although you might not be a social media expert...yet, you can still use these questions to see how to improve your presence. 1) See what social media channels your business is already on. Every business, even B2b, should have a Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These are the most popular social networks and having a presence on these channels is necessary for your business 's reputation.... [tags: Social media, Social network service]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- In this new age of social media and sharing information controlling who can observe your online presence becomes difficult. With increasing frequency acquaintances, employers, and colleges are turning to social media to better see what a person is really like. Searching social media platforms for additional information on applicants to schools and jobs is becoming a standard step in the college admissions process. When it comes to this step most will readily agree that there are benefits, including a more comprehensive image of an applicant.... [tags: Facebook, Social media, University]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Various social networking services have achieved enormous success at the first decade of the 21st century. Up to 2010, more than 500 million users globally have been regularly using Facebook (Kirkpatrick, 2010, 2). For this purpose in this essay, social networking site is defined as an online platform where socially related users can communicate and share information with each other, such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Renren. It has long been a question that whether these services brought more benefits than negative effect to the community.... [tags: Facebook, marketing tool, Twitter, social media]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- In past history, print media, such as newspapers, flyers, and brochures, were considered the only form of media for Back in the day , print was the only form of media for the longest. Then , radio and television emerged and people were exposed to way more culture including , sex , violence and the idolization of celebrities. As technology advanced, the internet was born and information was being spread at a more rapid rate to more people. The internet influences the growth and spread of media, and eventually gave the power of media transfer to the people, now publishers and stations are no longer in control of the media and its information.... [tags: Social media, Twitter, Newspaper, Media]
1249 words (3.6 pages)
- Introduction Using social media to market an organisation has become more common and integral to a success of a brand, product, and company. Social media strategies are used by many organisations, but how do you know if they are successful and worth your time and money. A social media’s success can be tracked quantifiable using metrics (Gold). There are hundreds of social media and web metrics that can be used to determine if a social media campaign is successful, but a few are key and should be monitored at all times (Chitwood).... [tags: technology, social media]
1834 words (5.2 pages)
- Geek uses various social media sites to lead his fellow Egyptian’s in revolt over their fellow citzens in office. Yes, that comical statement is as true and real as the air one breaths. Wael Ghonim is a 30 year old Arab man with profound abilities when it comes to technology. As the head of Google’s marketing for the Middle East and North Africa, one can perceive how much potential and success this young man harbors. Naturally one would assume that he would not let himself become engrossed in political affairs, but be consumed with only financial and personal gain.... [tags: greek, social media]
1784 words (5.1 pages)