On this occasion, I remember and thank other people who work for a good school. Those in the Ministry of Education, in the regional education offices, departments in the regions, provinces and municipalities run the complex machinery of education, often aided by private social workers, scholars from university departments and research centers. In this multifaceted institutions and structures operating at all levels are committed people, creative, able to identify problems and propose solutions in new and socially useful. The weavers our thanks go silent, and go the right support and recognition.
This year their education have spotlight. The economic crisis we are experiencing has aroused heated discussions about the best strategies for overcoming it. There where and there are - as is normal - significant differences, but on two points, there was an almost unanimous approval. Italy must exit from the crisis better than how you entered, we must therefore look to resources - particularly intellectuals and political - which leverage to overcome the reasons for the structural weakness of our economic and social system, to make possible ...
... middle of paper ...
...bilization. In addition, speaking of legality here today with students of Calabria and Veneto, the Prosecutor Piero Grasso, who was and is a genuine hero of the fight against the Mafia.
Also serves the small courage every day, defending the people weaker than an object of scorn and aggression, defend the attention from classmates who do not like, from undue harassment.
In short, engagement with learning and civic engagement are all one. Mostriamocene is aware. Sure, I understand, this call commitment, duty, moral values and ideals, may sound annoying, preachy. But a point - I can assure you - that is true not only for you but for all that appeal to all, especially to each of us representing the institutions of the Republic. Moreover’ we must be a good example: you are entitled to expect that the example is from us, you are entitled to ask us.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Reggio Emilia Approach Hailed by Newsweek (1991) magazine as the international role model for preschools, the Reggio Emilia approach has caught the attention of early childhood educators. In 1999, current Secretary of Education, Richard W. Riley visited the schools in Reggio Emilia to better understand its benefits (Dunne, 2000). It’s principals are understood by only a few, however, and has limited following with approximately 1200 Reggio inspired preschools in operation, most of them private (Sipprelle, 2009), making the innovative ideas offered by this approach available to only a few.... [tags: Education ]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- During the 15th century, as the Renaissance flourished in Italy, a separate movement of the Renaissance emerged in the Netherlands. The Netherlands, located north of Italy, independently developed a distinct artistic style that incorporated Gothic influences and emphasized observation of nature, symbolism, and attention to detail. Both Flemish and Italian artists were focused on accurately depicting physical realism through the use of chiaroscuro and linear perspective. However, some Italian artists such as Fra Angelico focused on spiritual message rather than naturalism.... [tags: Renaissance, Italian Renaissance]
1192 words (3.4 pages)
- Writing in Major Report: Education Teaching is not a career a person can choose, it is a career that a person must have a passion for. Teaching is a career that requires patience and nobility because it is a job that will require a lot of work with little recognition. I chose my major in education of social sciences because I have always been passionate about helping others. Throughout my life I have had the help of teachers and mentors and I believe I am where I am because of them. One day I want to help children so they can feel like they can do whatever they choose to with their life, whatever it is that makes them passionate.... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, High school]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- The failure of the Italian revolutions cannot be attributed to one reason as there are a plethora of reasons which could be cited as a main cause. The main reasons which could be argued as the most important reasons for the failure of the Italian revolts are the lack of organisation within revolutionary groups, the Austrian army’s strength, the political and military inexperience of those in power, the Pope’s abandonment of the revolution, the hesitation of Charles Albert to front the campaign of unity and Bonaparte’s intervention.... [tags: Italian History]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- In my adaptation of An Italian Straw Hat, the time period it would be set in is the present time. So, if someone were to perform this adaptation in 2075, they would dress the characters in the fashion styles of the 2010s. The location of this play is Johnson County, Kansas. There would need to be a couple of different set changes. The first set would be Ashley’s House. The next set should resemble a liquor store. Then there would need to be a set to resemble a fancy drug lord. And the final set needed would be a higher end house, primarily in a kitchen.... [tags: Wine, Alcoholic beverage, Italian wine]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- The Italian Gothic literature changes from age to age to reflect the current socio-cultural situation of the time. Stories such as The Italian, The Monk, Vathek and writers such as Poe, Carter, Radcliffe and Shelley have presented facets of the Gothic. The Gothic is the representation of the darker side of awareness, a realm of neurosis and morbidity whereby it is a fantasy world that reveals secrets of the human personality. In this excerpt of The Italian, there are typical Gothic conventions of its age.... [tags: Gothic Literature Italian Essays]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- The Deception and Destruction of Purity in The Italian Purity in the Gothic genre can be perceived from so many points of view. It involves sex, beauty, perception, and people's position in society. "The Italian" has many characters that behold either one or more of these traits. In this paper, we will explore how Ann Radcliffe uses purity and the deception and destruction of it to enhance her character's role in the Gothic genre. "The sweetness and fine expression of her voice attracted his attention to her figure, which had a distinguished air of delicacy and grace; but her face was concealed in her veil.... [tags: Italian Essays]
1051 words (3 pages)
- Morality and Egos in The Italian The gothic tradition loves to play with the morality of a character and this explains one's egotistical tendencies. In Radcliffe's Italian, no matter which side of the morality tree a character stands on, Satan has slipped a little pride in everyone's apple. The role of doubles begins before Poe popularizes it. Radcliffe works hard to create evil twins and/or corresponding halves to some of the characters in order to demonstrate the power of pride. The gender roles of both male and female characters in The Italian do not always correlate to an archetype. Radcliffe bends not only the gender rules, but also the stature expectations of the reader to... [tags: Italian Essays]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- The War Experience in Italian Film The experience of war as it is presented throughout the history of Italian cinema is a uniquely composite display of historical reverence and cultural consecration. An analysis of this experience in all of its manifestations can be discerned from the evaluation of one or several works from the post-World War II period within the corpus of the Italian cultural signification. It follows from this approach that the essence of the results of this analysis will then represent an appreciative grasp of the aforementioned corpus.... [tags: Italian Italy Cinema Movies Film]
3454 words (9.9 pages)
- The Italian job comparison The Italian job and its remake have almost nothing to do with each other but they have something alike and say this is because both of the movies are about heisting gold. The problem is that the first one is more Italian oriented than the newer version. First I will talk about the first movie and then the remake. All right the first now that is somewhat more planning than actually doing. The plot is the main character Charlie Croker played by Michael Caine is just getting out of prison for stealing cars.... [tags: Italian Job Film Remake Comparison]
971 words (2.8 pages)