It was a typical Tuesday morning. I had woke up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for school. I was very excited that morning because afterschool I had cheer try-outs. My friend and I were going to try-out for our school spirit cheerleading team and I couldn’t wait to show the coach what I could do. I had prepared for that day for weeks. When I had got out of bed, I did my typical morning routine that every high school girl would do. After completing my morning routine I sat on my bed and listened to my mom yell to us about not doing chores like she does every morning. “I am tired of you all going to bed without doing your chores! I am tired of my house looking a mess. That’s why we can never have guest! Who wants to come to a dirty house like this?” My mother would say screaming to the top of her lungs. Mind you that I have the type of mother who would see a piece of paper on the floor and swear up and down that the house looks like a stampede of wild animals just stopped by and ran through. I started to think about my big brother and how I bet he is glad that he doesn’t have to listen to t...
... middle of paper ...
...nd is dead!”
I jumped out the bed and rushed to her to make sure I heard her right. Tears started to instantly fill my eyes. I looked down at her phone and saw the number, the same number that had been calling my family all day. Right then and there I finally felt what other people felt. It hit me dead in the face. I couldn’t believe my brother the person I was so close to had left this earth forever. I wanted to ball up and die. My heart felt like someone came and ripped it out my chest and stomped on it. I never thought death would take someone so close from me but he did. He caused my brother’s truck to swerve and hit a bridge pole. He made my brother’s truck wrap around the bridge pole causing the paramedics to give 8 hours of hard work just to get him out the truck and keep his body in one piece. I couldn’t believe death took my brother from this earth forever.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- >She went to the gym and said "this is my family too", with no events or dialogue to have this shift make sense. Even to this day, she has NEVER admitted any wrong doing as far as everything she did in S02 but they just expected the viewers to forget and fall in love with her. How can I or anyone else believe Hayley is genuinely on their side and remorseful of what she did if the character literally shows no indication of regret. Thank You. Thank You. Where did that even come from. I swear I thought someone drugged me when I heard that shit.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Cunt]
2561 words (7.3 pages)
- Victoria finally got the message, so she finally, decided to call a young guy, she had met previously, after separating from her husband, he gave Victoria his phone number, although, Victoria didn’t think she was interested in him while she was with John. She then decided, she’ll give him a call, to fight her pain after, losing John. He was a happy young and vibrant guy, which she thought she need after all the confusion. Gary was another sexual attraction. It seems as if she was trying to find that same satisfaction that she had with Eaverson.... [tags: High school, Thought, I Decided, 2008 singles]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- Afraid To Do Something. Do It Anyway. Fear is a crazy thing. Sometimes, it makes it almost impossible to go after your dreams, but once you move past it, it doesn 't seem as big anymore. For instance, you may have gotten an interview for a dream job, but you may be afraid to go in for that interview. So afraid, in fact, that you think about cancelling the interview and forgetting the whole dream. Your fear tells you that you may act stupid, not be worthy, or be rejected. But if you do go in for that interview, the fear of how horrible it 's going to be will be an obvious over-exaggeration - even if you do get rejected.... [tags: Telephone, Telephone exchange, Telephone call]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- The Crazy Horse monument is important to the United States not only for continuing the Native American Culture, sharing their beliefs, building pride within their Nations, but in supporting their communities. The Crazy Horse Memorial is not only a fascinating monument but an essential NDN (Native term for “Indian”) institution, in a time when it is needed most. The Crazy Horse Monument is privately funded by donations and revenue that the Monument has raised over the last 64 years, through the gift shops and included Museum.... [tags: NDN]
2613 words (7.5 pages)
- Introduction: The book “Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God” by Francis Chan is book for those who want more from their relationship with Jesus. He wants us to really think about our relationship and see whether or not we are giving off good or bad fruit, what can we do to really deepen our relationship with Jesus. Coming into college I had no idea what to expect, but I knew one thing, that I was not going to lose myself and my faith to college and my social life. In life we do not really have control of the many things we do or the obstacles that we face, but this, my faith, I did.... [tags: Bible, Christianity, Jesus, Want]
2394 words (6.8 pages)
- The Crazy Horse Electric Game 	The story starts of while they are playing their first baseball game of the season against the Crazy Horse Electrics. They decide to put beer in the opposition team's water bottles as a prank, so that they could win. After that Willie decides to go fishing with his dad. They have deep conversations, and they start talking about why Willie's mom does not fish like she used too. Then they get into talking about Missy, Willie's little sister who died of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).... [tags: essays research papers]
1839 words (5.3 pages)
- In the movie “Crazy Beautiful”, the main character Nicole obviously has a mental illness. I believe this comes from a multiplicity of reasons such as genetics, and her abuse of alcohol. Also, it appears as Carlos has a much more difficult life than Nicole, however he is not the one with the mental illness. I will go into further detail on what I think why the illness is with Nicole, not Carlos. Nicole is a very interesting character; she just needed to find her weakness and work through it with people who care about her.... [tags: Film Movie]
452 words (1.3 pages)
- My family and I planned to take a trip from our hometown, Alert Alabama to Chicago Illinois for the weekend. Our lives are very earth, very basic. There are four of us. Our name is the Tuckers and we live on a farm. Or I could say we rot on a farm. My name is Andy Joe Tucker and I am 18. Life is very boring there in Alabama, let me tell you, man. Our idea of fun is throwing knifes at pigs as they run around the pin in my back yard. We figured it is too hard to please ourselves all the time, so we planned on letting “run run run hustle bustle” atmosphere of Chicago please us for a weekend.... [tags: essays research papers]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- Hamlet’s Crazy. The idea of madness portrayed by Hamlet and Ophelia is a perfect example of the changes that occur after certain traumatic situations. Hamlet’s actions throughout the play are a direct reaction towards the trauma earlier in the play. Ophelia and her ending in life is the ultimate price of madness. Both Hamlet and Ophelia were not the only two people in this play that had gone mad. In the end, the whole cast had gone mad. Hamlet’s madness played a bigger role in the play than Hamlet himself.... [tags: essays research papers]
668 words (1.9 pages)
- Down Goes Hurston The Harlem Renaissance of the 1920’s is a great time for black artists; it is a rebirth of art, music, books and poetry. In Zora Neale Hurston’s novel Their Eyes Were Watching God Janie, the protagonist, is treated kindly for a black women. She does not go through the torment of black culture during that era or the previous eras. Throughout the book Hurston "fibs" about racial oppression. Janie gets respect by the white people she encounters. Hurston makes the reader imagine that African-American life is easygoing.... [tags: essays research papers]
1248 words (3.6 pages)