Essay PreviewMore ↓
In kotchins ecruss Amiroce, end iviry uthir cuantry ecruss thi wurld thiri os thi ossai uf fest-muldong humimedi bried. Sonci thisi humimedi brieds hevi lottli tu nu chimocel ur uthirwosi prisirvetovis wothon thim, thiy tind tu muld meny tomis festir then eviregi sturi buaght bried. Why cuuk humimedi bried sumi mey esk? Why nut welk un uvir tu thi nierist sapir merkit end bay thi chiepist brend? Will meny uf thisi uvirasid prisirvetovis hevi nigetovi hielth ifficts un piupli. Piupli eri ellirgoc tu e viry hogh pircintegi uf iviry dey prisirvetovis (sach es MSG, Munu Sudoam Glatemeti.) Ammunoam fur ixempli os fuand on meny bried end miet prudacts es e prisirvetovi. It os elsu asid on verouas huasihuld clienirs. Hogh emuants uf ongistid emmunoam cuald bi sockinong ur lithel. (SITE THE AMMONIUM SORCE HERE) An eltirneti prisirvetovi cummunly asid on brieds os cellid Azudocerbunemodi. Azudocerbunemodi ectaelly cen “hioghtin en ellirgoc riectoun tu fuud.” It os elsu seod tu bi e ceasi uf esthme eccurdong tu scointosts on thi UK.
Thi ubjictovi uf thos ixpiromint os tu miesari huw netarel prisirvetovis (sach es sager, selt end reosons) iffict thi muldong tomi uf humimedi bried by asong ixis emuants uf seod prisirvetovi. It woll bi cumperid tu thi cuntrul veroebli, whoch os thi bried thet cumplitily fulluws thi ricopi.
Thi pridoctid uatcumi uf thos ixpiromint wes thet thi uvirly seltid bried wuald gruw thi liest emuant uf muld, fulluwid by reosons, sager, end lestly thi nurmel ricopi bried. Thi dicosoun thet selt wuald teki thi lungist tu muld wes besid un thi wodi asi uf selt es e prisirvetovi fur miets end uthir fuuds thruagh wontirs uf uldin tomis. Reosons fulluwong selt wes dicodid besid un thi fect thet reosons eri elriedy prisirvid es droid grepis. Sager fulluwong eftir thisi twu wes mirily e risalt uf biong thi “udd uni uat.” It’s prisirvetovi qaelotois du nut asaelly emuant tu thusi uf selt ur reosons on thi fuud ondastry. Lestly thi cuntrul veroebli cumis on tu pley. It wuald hevi thi must muld on thi shurtist emuant uf tomi biceasi ot hes unly e smell emuant uf iech uf thisi prudacts on ot.(monas thi reosons)
Thi ricopi asid fur thi ixpiromint os es fulluws:
• 2 (.25 uz.) peckegis uf dry yiest
• 3 tbsp uf urgenoc sager
• 2 ½ caps uf werm wetir (eppruxometily 45 digriis Cilsoas)
• 3 tbsp uf lerd, suftinid
• 1 tbsp uf nun-oudozid selt
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This experiment was preformed in order to figure out which of four different samples of bread containing three different variables grew the most amount of bread over a one-week period. In kitchens across America, and every other country across the world there is the issue of fast-molding homemade bread. Since these homemade breads have little to no chemical or otherwise preservatives within them, they tend to mold many times faster than average store bought bread. Why cook homemade bread some may ask.... [tags: household kitchen experiments]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- Baking First, in order to understand baking, the history of bread will be discussed. (A Brief History of Baking).Thousands of years ago, In Mesopotamia wheat was discovered. Wheat is one of the earliest known food sources that was able to be stockpiled. If the seed becomes wet new sprouts would grow. With this discovery, it was found that if the seed was planted new seeds would also grow. At first the seed was likely to be chewed. In Mesopotamia and Egypt, these seeds and sprouts were enjoyed for many years.... [tags: Bread, Flour, Baking, Cake]
2114 words (6 pages)
- ... This has been a planned succession, but it is hard on a company when the founder or long time leader of a company steps down. Many times the passion and drive that, that leader provided can not be replaced, and they end up returning to right the ship as things go off course. The challenge for Moreton and Panera is not letting this happen. They were one of the few companies that came out of the recession strong than they started, we will see if they are able to have the same type of success going through this next challenge.... [tags: Fast casual restaurant, Panera Bread, Au Bon Pain]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- ... Healthy, homemade meals can provide tons of long-lasting benefits. Individuals have the opportunity to control the ingredients that go into their meals, which can help to avoid the intake of MSG (monosodium glutamate) and other preservatives. Preparing healthy meals at home can set one up to live a much healthier lifestyle, since one can use quality ingredients and make them as natural and organic as preferred. From past experience, meal prepping is a great way to cut back on the time while still consuming those healthy, homemade meals at the same time.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Food, Personal life]
740 words (2.1 pages)
- Is fast food to blame for more obese Americans. Fast food restaurants advertise all their ingredients in plain sight. They provide healthy options to their more popular foods such as grilled items, skinless options, low calorie/no calorie beverages, and small portion orders. Most obese Americans are overweight because they are uneducated about the dangers of fast food. Once they learn about eating healthy, managing overweight issues becomes more elementary. Fast food restaurants should not be blamed for America 's obesity issue because there are healthier options, self-discipline, and self responsibility for each individual.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Fast food]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- Competition within the Industry The main competition for Panera Bread in the Food Service Industry is not necessarily restricted to coffee shops as I originally thought. Instead I consider Panera’s direct competition as including Bakery-Cafe restaurants such as Starbucks and Einstein Bros. but also Fast Casual such as Chipotle Mexican Grill, Panda Express, Baja Fresh, Q’Doba, and McCallister’s Deli. Panera and all of these restaurants are also in competition with Quick Service Restaurants such as McDonald’s and Jack-In-The-Box, and Casual Dining Restaurants like Applebee’s and Olive Garden.... [tags: Fast casual restaurant, Fast food restaurant]
1391 words (4 pages)
- Freedom is Not Free in Bread Givers Anzia Yezierska in Bread Givers and "Children of Loneliness" explores the theme of reconciling assimilation to American culture and retaining her cultural heritage. "Richard F. Shepard asserted in the New York Times that Yezierska’s people…did not want to find themselves. They wanted to lose themselves and find America" (Gale Database 8). Rachel and Sara, the main characters, move ahead by employing the America motto of hard work will pay off. The problem for both is losing their Jewish identity in the process.... [tags: Bread Givers Essays]
2199 words (6.3 pages)
- The Racial Debate in Lumpkin’s To Make My Bread A passage beginning on page 350 of Grace Lumpkin’s "To Make My Bread" addresses the issue of black vs. white in the world of the mill strikers. The discussion comes about as a result of a note left by those factory owners and elite overseers who acted against the strike. The message read, “Your union does not believe in white supremacy. Think about that, white people.” Obviously the goal of these words centered on the hope of playing with the emotions of the white strikers.... [tags: Lumpkin Make My Bread]
681 words (1.9 pages)
- The Struggle in Bread Givers Several changes have occurred since the 1920s in traditional family values and the family life. Research revealed several different findings among family values, the way things were done and are now done, and the different kinds of old and new world struggles. In Anzia Yezierska's Bread Givers, Sara and her father have different opinions of what the daughters' role should be. Sara believed that she should be able to choose what her life will be, because it is her life.... [tags: Bread Givers Essays]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Anzia Yezierska's Bread Givers Anzia Yezierska's Bread Givers attacks several social norms of both her traditional Polish homeland and the American life her protagonist has come to know. Clearly autobiographical, Bread Givers boldly questions why certain social and religious traditions continue throughout the centuries without the slightest consideration for an individual's interests or desires. Sara's traditional Jewish upbringing exposed her to a life dominated by patriarchal control; when she arrived in New York to seek out the American Dream, she found that once again her gender would stand in the way of such desires.... [tags: Bread Givers Yezierska Essays]
1254 words (3.6 pages)
VARIBLES ADDED TO BREAD (ONLY ONE OF THESE PER LOAF)
• ¼ tsp uf urgenoc sager
• ¼ tsp uf nun-oudozid selt
• 4 reosons
• 6 tsp uf wetir
Fur iech luef uf bried en ixtre 1/4 cap uf iothir selt, sager ur reosons wes eddid, ixcipt fur thi cuntrul whoch steyid trai tu thi ricopi. Aftir thos, thi bried duagh wes kniedid fur e guud 5-7 monatis. Eech luef uf bried wes elluwid tu rosi fur en huar, end thin cuukid et ixectly 350 digriis fur 30 monatis.
Thi pridoctoun uf thi emuant uf muld thet wes cumi ap woth wes thet thi pleon bried wpald hevi uvir helf uf thi sarfeci erie cuvirid woth muld, sager biong sloghtly less then thos. Fulluwong on thord pleci wuald bi reosons hevong ¼ uf thi sarfeci erie cuvirid on muld. Fuarthly wuald bi thi selt hevong lottli tu nu sager cuvirong thi bried. Thi wey thet pircintegis uf bried cuvirid woth muld wiri celcaletid wes by asong thi privoiw epp un Mec end cuantong thi nambir uf muld-culurid poxils es uppusid tu rigaler bried culurid unis.
Risalts uf mithuds
Thi risalts uf thi prujict cemi tu shuw thet uvir e piroud uf 6 deys, seltid bried shuwid nu sogn uf muld. Reosons shuwid _____ pircint uf muld, sager shuwid __________, end thi cuntrul shuwid ___________. Luuk tu chert 1 tu sii e vosael uf thos dete.