How many of you think technology is necessary in your life? Would you feel the same way if you knew, how often children get tortured because of it? I don 't think so! Technology based companies such as Apple and Samsung usually tell people having technology or anything electronic can change your life in a positive way. Ok, I admit that 's true. But it could also be a weapon of violence, it could cause millions of children to get hurt every single day. They are many way 's technology can create alifetime of pain for a lot of kids’. One way is that it creates digitally eyestrain, which includes burning, itchy or tired eyes. Also it could cause double visions, headache and loss of focus. They are many side effects that technology has on our brain. It causes has to experience FOMO (fear of missing out), also it affects our memory and our attention Span which cause us to forget our birthdays and more. They take more lives away every year, and they make people blind to the fact, they are killing their own children by letting them use technology longer then the time that 's been recommended. Do you want your child to be one of them? then listen up! cut back on the amount of technology you and your family use, to make a healthy, and better lifestyle for yourself and your family.
We have devoted our lives to technology. Why is this? Is it because many companies are releasing new devices all the time? This is all true, but one of the core reasons is because of our needs and demands which is causing the world to collapse. The fossil fuels that we burn to keep our cars going have caused CO2 to be release into the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is one of the greenhouse gases that contribute to climate c...
... middle of paper ...
...eating too much junk foods because they are too impassive to cook themselves, this then leads to obesity which is common in both the USA and UK.
The evidence I was just talking about shows that we are losing our way in our lives. Like I said before, technology is a core reason why obesity is increasing all over the world. Not only that, but besides obesity and eating too much some children don 't eat at all, which causes diseases such as anorexia and even some mental illnesses that we are not all aware of. However, they are many positive sides to technology, Technology has enabled us to strengthen our relationships by keeping in contact with relatives and friends around the world, also it made easy to communicate and exchange private information with relatives and friends. Technology has provided opportunities for students all over the world to receive an education.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Is Society Too Dependent on Technology. How many of you think technology is necessary in your life. Would you feel the same way if you knew, how often children get tortured because of it. I don 't think so. Technology based companies such as Apple and Samsung usually tell people having technology or anything electronic can change your life in a positive way. Ok, I admit that 's true. But it could also be a weapon of violence, it could cause millions of children to get hurt every single day. They are many way 's technology can create alifetime of pain for a lot of kids’.... [tags: Carbon dioxide, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- Has Society Become Too Dependent on Technology. Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to experience a world of innovation. Welcome to an age, where cellphones are as important as our Starbucks Frappuccino’s and social media is the newspaper. Yes, immerse yourself into a culture where technology is constantly evolving and where information is available in an instant. Please, take a moment to update your status because without further delay, I welcome you to 2015. As you explore our trending culture, you may notice technology is everywhere.... [tags: Sociology, Communication, Technology]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- The computer has been one of man’s most influential inventions, paving the way for greater achievements with time. Today, they have become an essential component in fulfilling everyday tasks in both our professional and personal lives. Computers are used to store vast amounts of information, and even replace humans in factories throughout the world. We must now ask ourselves, is this reliance on computers aiding the human mind in achieving its full potential or rather replacing it and hindering our progress.... [tags: Technology]
1379 words (3.9 pages)
- In today’s society, computers are used in most areas of life such as communications across the globe, for students to do homework, commercial business, industrial sector, and many other parts of society. The use of computers have replaced other areas of life such as email has replaced mailing a letter to a friend, people use dating sites to find a relationship rather than going out to meet people, websites replacing newspapers, and more. The hypothesis is as computers continue to improve and take over more parts of daily life from people, then people will be becoming more depended on computers.... [tags: sociological analysis, communications technology]
1545 words (4.4 pages)
- The dawn of the computer age allowed society to live in a life with great demands; and the very strong desire to meet these demands are well experienced. While people tended to aim for convenience and the ease of living, the emergence of these computers come a very handy solution. The speed, reliability and easy access of these four-dimensional machines and gadgets allowed life to be as easier as possible. Used in trade, at home, government processes and even schools and basically reaching to every homes, these computers can generally become part of every human life that without them, humanity seem to be unable to exist.... [tags: Technology ]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- Are we too dependent on technology. Yes or No. Finally I am able to describe my opinion in the situation, if whether or not society is becoming too dependent on technology. I believe that most of the times technology is helpful in carrying on everyday life, but at times technology isn’t really needed. Technology is used a lot to communicate, but some families don’t even spend time together and later just fall apart. To me medical technology is a very important factor to account for in this situation.... [tags: weakening relationships, distractions]
1088 words (3.1 pages)
- The Human Race: Dependent on Technology Technology has become such an important facet to our daily lives, without it, our world would be significantly different. Having this accessibility to the internet, social networks, adult dating sites and youtube help us stay connected with old and new loved ones. All this information and online technology tends to have us living in an online world. Making our human race has become overly dependent on gadgets such as smartphones, computers, smart tv’s, laptops, wifi and video gaming systems over the past few years.... [tags: Sociology, Internet, Human, Website]
715 words (2 pages)
- The computer has been one of man’s most influential inventions, paving the way for greater achievements with time. Today, computers have become an essential component in fulfilling everyday tasks in both our professional and personal lives. Computers are used to store vast amounts of information, and even replace humans in factories throughout the world. We must now ask ourselves, is this reliance on computers aiding the human mind in achieving its full potential or rather replacing it and hindering our progress.... [tags: Computers ]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Technology is continuously developing and has begun creating shortcuts for the American society. As a society we need to find a balance between our technological use and our everyday life. In my opinion, society has become too dependent on technology. The more advanced technology becomes, the more it seems to be gaining control over our lives. Even though technology is offering society many beneficial qualities; it also is causing many negative effects to occur. Technology is affecting society socially, mentally, and physically.... [tags: american society, technological advancements]
942 words (2.7 pages)
- Modern Technology Are We Too Dependent. Internet and television, the twenty-first century has become consumed by these two relatively new forms of media. Devoting more time to one or both of these two creations than ever before, the American public is rapidly coming in from the outdoors and finding the technological marvels of the twenty-first century. Now more than ever television and internet are a major part of people’s lives. The American Society is straying away from their roots as a nature loving community and becoming a community dependent on technology.... [tags: Internet Computers Electronics Essays]
1259 words (3.6 pages)