As human beings, the sense of purpose and meaning is in the air. If money were to grow on trees, the unlimited supply of money would devour people’s ambition to discover themselves. People need to know their capability to overcome difficult times is manageable. It is the very struggle that shape people into a better, happier person because knowing nothing got in the way of success is the rewarding feeling money can’t give.
Coming from a young mother of two, now and again, it can feel so overwhelming that for nothing will ever get finished such as school assignments. The consistent struggle to adjust
between being a mother, a student and youthful can particularly cut a woman down, yet knowing there is a reason for everything in life keeps the wheels moving. Toward the end of each day when the children are sound asleep, after all their battling, shouting and crying, settling down in bed simply considering how life could have been without them is inconceivable, truth be told, they ar...
... middle of paper ...
...echniques to capture people 's behaviors, thoughts, or feelings as they occur in real-time by involving random signaling in a way to measure happiness. Csikzentmihalyi concluded, ". . .happiness is affected by preparation for the future: young people who study more are on the whole happier, presumably because they realize that by building psychological capital the range of opportunities and hence their freedom will increase in the future" ("Happiness In Everyday Life: The Uses Of Experience Sampling”). In effect, Csikszentmihalyi study reveals insight to the entire idea concerning why happiness is the 'adventure not the destination ' angle state of mind by proving that individuals have a tendency to be more content when they 're doing
something productive, thus, verifying happiness to be a working progress not a feeling brought forth because of money.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Happiness There are several ways to achieve happiness; however, no one could actually define the meaning of it. Happiness comes from people’s perspectives, is viewed in many different ways and it costs you nothing in exchange. To me, the key of happiness is how well you make, and use your money, stay a healthy life, is being surrounded by love of friends, and family, as well as how you control the purpose of your life. For one thing, making more money will help you solve all the financial problem you have in the future.... [tags: Personal life, Meaning of life, Thing, Life]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- OpenCart is a popular turn-key shopping cart solution that strives to make it simple for people to get into e-commerce. Depending on whether you already have your own website set up, OpenCart can provide the themes, templates and everything else necessary to create a site for your products, or it can be a shopping cart that is added to the back end of your existing website to enable customers to actually connect with payment gateways and make purchases. It offers many features to prospective online entrepreneurs including unlimited categories, products and manufacturers as well as being set up for multiple currencies and search engine optimization just to name a few.... [tags: Want, Need, Extension, Money]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- Success and happiness are typically seen as two ideas that are dependent on each other. People often believe that in order to be happy one must have a successful life. When reading about success, most of the time people stumble upon happiness bringing success. People have this typical idea of success being money, power, and a luxurious lifestyle with a promising future and a pinch of happiness. However, there will never be a universal explanation as to what success and happiness are because it’s different for every person.... [tags: personal reflections]
962 words (2.7 pages)
- Human Life Is What you make of it. There are so many different answers as to what the definition of human life might be. It 's a very complex question, and differs with each person that has had their own personal experiences throughout their lives. Although, can you really describe the entirety of all our lives within in a single sentence, or even a word. I think not, but I can always try. It 's almost as if it 's absolutely everything, and nothing all at once. It 's proven that we are the smartest creatures on this planet, We 've evolved to be great controllers, we control just about anything, fire, food, electronics, etc.... [tags: Human, Meaning of life, Friendship, Thought]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- Money has become everything to us in recent years. Our happiness no longer matters nor does our content. Everything is about how much we earn. Then there is the dispute of income inequality between males and females: who makes more, and who deserves to make more. The answer is simple; whoever does the best at their job deserves to be paid more. However some people have more opportunities than others. This dispute has divided us into groups of several different categories. Such as race, gender, or social placement, but regardless, higher wages should go to the people that are doing the best work for the greatest purpose.... [tags: Poverty, Economic inequality, Want, Wealth]
1853 words (5.3 pages)
- Three lighthouse keepers, Itchoua, LeGleo, and the narrator, must fight for their lives against hordes of vicious rats, written by George G. Toudouze, Three Skeleton Key is suspenseful, telling of rats that will make your feet crawl. This literary analysis will deconstruct the story made popular in early 1950’s. The Story begins on Three Skeleton Key, where three men, Itchoua, LeGleo, and the narrator are employed at a lighthouse on a small island called Three Skeleton Key. An abandoned ship plagued with sea-faring rats slammed into the rocks of the island.... [tags: Rats, Horror]
702 words (2 pages)
- ... Mavens are those that know a lot about a lot of different things. They may recommend a certain restaurant and you must go because you know what they told you about it is true. And Salesmen are exactly that: people that are easily social and persuading. The Stickiness Factor says that the messenger matters, but so does the quality of that message. It needs, what Gladwell calls, “stickiness.” Gladwell explains how two children’s television shows started a social epidemic by using factors of “stickiness.” Sesame Street and Blue’s Clues used different methods of making their information stick to their viewers, 4 and 5 year olds with short attention spans.... [tags: content analysis]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- The days of listening to people speak, and other slow methods of learning are all gone and the best you can do is what life is focus on. One needs a college education in order to work a decent job, that’s true. Receiving a college degree to ensure that you will be able to make a good living and be able to provide for yourself as well as your family is what goes with your degree. The idea of a college degree is required to earn a living is simply wrong.... [tags: comparison, compare, contrast]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- Passwords are words or other strings of characters, sometimes kept secret or confidential, that must be supplied by a user in order to gain full or partial access to a multiuser computer system or its data resources. Back before the technological era, passwords were words or phrases that were spoken to gain access to something. For example, in the 1920's, during the prohibition era, in order to walk into a speakeasy you needed a specific password. On the other hand, in this day in age, passwords are used in almost every aspect of life.... [tags: Password, Fingerprints, Facial Recognition]
1405 words (4 pages)
- The life of Sigmund Freud was a very interesting one, when he was four years old, his family had moved from Pribor, Czech Republic to Vienna and he lived there until he had died. Sigmund was the first of seven children in his family and out of the seven children his mother favorites him the most. Freud later on explains knowing that he was his mothers favorite that, a man who is the absolute favorite of his mother has a feeling for his entire life, that he is a conqueror and has confidence of success that often leads to real success in life.... [tags: Psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, Psychology]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- Study Obesity And The Affects It Is Having On The Australian Population
- An Precursor Of Anti Inflammatory Prostaglandins And Leukotrienes
- Regulate Gene Expressions, Regulate Protein Functions And Rna Processing
- Addiction And Substance Abuse
- The Odyssey By Peter Dalby
- The Early Years Learning Framework