Is it useful for students to attend tutorial class outside school?
Description of the enquiry title:
Nowadays, students always attend tutorial class outside school after school to improve their academic results. The tutorial school always use their star teachers to attract students to study in their school. However, is tutorial class really helping student to improve their academic results? Students are spending a lot of money to attend those classes, but can they receive improvements in academic results? In this study, I would like to study about can we put an equal sign for attending tutorial class and improvement in academic results. Moreover, I’d like to study about should students believe and join the tutorial class outside school.
1. To find out the reasons for students to attend tutorial class
2. To find out if tutorial class has be a trend in today’s society
3. To find out if students can improve their academic results through joining these tutorial class
4. To find out if there is any way to improve academic results apart from joining tutorial class
1. Why students attend tutorial calls outside school?
2. Is there a lot of students attending tutorial class outside school?
3. Can students learn extra knowledge in those tutorial classes which are not taught in school?
4. Are there any improvements in student’s academic result?
5. Do parents think that their money is well-spent?
6. Are there more ways that can improve academic result?
Interviewee 1: teachers in school
Reasons Normally, students will take normal education in school. We would like to find out what are the opinions of the teachers in school about their students sp...
... middle of paper ...
...Lan Lan, as she had helped Yin Lan Lan with her arithmetic, and felt betrayed by her friends. This shows us that Yin Lan Lan didn’t care about her friends and was an ungrateful person.
After that, she could be seen working with Du Hai every time , so their cases are pretty similar, and I think I could skip it.
To conclude, Du Hai had changed from a bad person into a even worse one. He became crueler and would use any means in order to achieve his goal. As for Yin Lan Lan, she had changed from a bashful and quite person into a confident and more savage person.
This book does not only show us how much harm a revolution can bring to a country, but also an eloquent testament to the human spirit. That human is weak and could be controlled easily. But because of hope, and faith, no matter what we face, we human will never succumb to the challenges ahead of us!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Should children attend public schools. Public schools around the nation are in severe need of improvement. According to Michael Moore writer of "Idiot Nation” and John Taylor Gatto writer of "Against School” both authors imply that public schools are "deeply flawed”. Students attending public schools have lower attendance rates and a harder time progressing academically. Public schools should properly teach their students because a well prepared student will be prepared for college and society. Many schools have a low teacher to student ratio, which causes little interaction with students, also insufficient amount of programs leading to deprive learning.... [tags: Education, School, High school, Teacher]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Melissa Abreu Ms. Bharne Joel Ureña College Writing Students Dropping out of school The United States has long been known as a "melting pot" and that title has never been truer, as diversity is at a record high with Hispanics/Latinos dominating as the largest minority population in the country. Today students are facing difficult situations that sometimes causes them to dropout of school. This is mainly caused because of the economical struggle, the new language, different lifestyle, and the high expectations of the country.... [tags: High school, Education, Dropout, United States]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Americans pride themselves on their freedom. We can choose whatever we want. No government agency dictates what foods we eat, or what clothes we wear; these choices are left to be made by the individual. Despite this relative freedom in other areas, many Americans feel constricted in their choices of where their children go to school. Government agencies draw arbitrary lines on maps that determine school districts. Many parents are forced to send their children to schools which they might not have chosen, if they had the opportunity to.... [tags: Education, public school,]
1883 words (5.4 pages)
- How many college students do you know that just attend college. Does nothing else no work and get their finances handled by parents. I say the chance are very low a college student is just a student. However, it is said that nearly half of all undergraduate students hold a job that is a lot no. So how is it that we are supposed to give almost 45 hours a week to just focus on school alone. Is that even possible. What happens to everything else we have going like working full/part time, having a family and relationships.... [tags: Education, Student, College, University]
712 words (2 pages)
- “School Integration Comeback?” In 1954, the US Supreme Court ruled segregation in public school is unconstitutional, through Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. Children of color were allowed to join other students in the same schools, but the ruling did not stop the Governor of Orval Faubus of Arkansas from preventing black students entering classrooms in his state. Governor Faubus called out the National Guard to prevent colored students from entering his schools. September 25, was the first official full day of classes where students integrated together with no worries.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, School]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- Within school systems, many problems and conflicts arise dealing with students and the learning environment. However, each year administrations do their best to improve and put in place measures to create the best possible learning conditions for students. One solutional plan many schools are making to improve their school setting is executing school uniforms. In effect, students that attend schools that implement school uniforms benefit through various areas beyond students not required to wear uniforms.... [tags: High school, College, Clothing, Education]
1239 words (3.5 pages)
- High School Dropout Rate Expectations of today’s educational qualifications for high school students are different than it was in the past. It is not uncommon to hear about a student who did not graduate from school. As shown in table 1, 97 students from Stanly County dropped out of school in the 2011- 2012 school year (“Grade 7-13 Dropout Counts and Rates (pdf.62kb)”). Last school year 3.01 percent of North Carolina’s high school students dropped out of school according to the 2011-12 Consolidated Data Report, as a result the total number of students who dropped out of high school in the 2012 year is 13,488.... [tags: graduate, high school students]
2042 words (5.8 pages)
- Now days, normal American students go to school 5 days in a week. However, some places over the United States operate 4 days of school week system. Those school surprisingly observe positive changes. Therefore, American schools should operate 4 days of school week because schools can save their budget costs, and students can have more time to enjoy outdoor activities, pursue additional educational goals and improve academic achievement since students are in less stressful environment. Although 4 days of school system gives helpful consequences, some people disagree with the idea for a specific reason.... [tags: Education, High school, Teacher, School]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- My decision to attend Wofford College stemmed from the understanding that this school centers around a deep commitment to providing a well rounded education, firmly grounded in the liberal arts. As the liberal arts readings all fundamentally suggested, a true liberal education is hard to come by in the current age where occupational, narrowly directed higher education drowns out the true meaning of education in it’s most rudimentary sense; cultivation of the human mind in all directions. I, for one, have to agree with this assertion.... [tags: Higher education, Education, University, College]
1548 words (4.4 pages)
- First, you must make a major career decision: training or education. Training gives you specific skills that you can use to get a job straight out of school. Education gives you broader skills that won't have immediate application, but will in the long run serve you better. It's basically a choice between a quickie approach and a strategic approach. If you're in too much of a hurry to plan strategically, then go ahead and attend a school where they'll teach you the details of handling the latest, greatest computer technology.... [tags: Persuasive Education Career Students]
1499 words (4.3 pages)