... middle of paper ...
...reason is not specifically offered, but the fact that the professors and institutions are realizing such a development in the learning styles, is important and progressive. Even if are many contradictions about changing a whole system, the answer is no. The point is not give a death sentence to the linguistic learning style and the others, it is just about integration of all of them in one called kinesthetic. So, as a suggestion, I would offer a training to the professor, covered by the institution and the management of a more flexible class’s calendar. Concluding, the school wouldn’t suffer with the cost of those professors, since determinate expanses should be seen as investment because they are just enabling a better teacher to teach next generations, creating more real students and most important citizens with flexibility and creativity to the next world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Webster has defined nostalgia as a “wistful or excessively sentimental, sometimes abnormal yearning for a return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition.” Nostalgia is a psychological time machine that transplants adults to the good old days of another era. Once there, they will find that it is a state of mind, oblivious to actual or imagined barriers. For some it is a pleasant stroll through yesterday, a simple, less turbulent past. Benjie Johnson is thirteen, Black, and well on his way to being hooked on heroine for good.... [tags: Hero Ain’t Nothin’ But a Sandwich Essays]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- Cloning and Genetical Enginering - If it Ain't Broke, Why Fix it. Taking a Pro or Con stand on cloning is difficult, because we know very little about genes, and there are different genetic sciences involved. We must, as Socrates so sagaciously points out, define the subject. Only then can we debate it. There is obviously the full-bore version of cloning, being the complete duplication of an existing life-form, be it plant, animal, or human. (I separate animal and human purely for logistics.) We copy Sheep A's genes, strand by strand, and produce an exact duplicate.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Argument Essays]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Useful THIS IS WHY IM BROKE. This is why I’m broke is a both an interesting and useful website. On this site you can purchase many gadgets and some of the newest technology. Some items can be quite comical and outrageous such as the poop soap bar. (It’s not actual feces but it just looks like it), and edible giant gummy bears which I find delicious. They have everything from water jet packs, an inflatable walk on water ball, unbreakable smartphone screen protectors, and cool furniture such as the aquarium coffee table, aquarium bed and more.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service, MySpace]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- The writings of Cervantes may have been influenced by the writings of Shakespeare, Petrarch, etc. regarding concepts such as the story-within-a-story and the tyrannical female image, giving them a spot in the classical genre. However, Don Quixote has received multiple criticism for its style of writing and ambiguity, but of course, like many other authors, Cervantes had a clear reason why there were mini-narratives surrounding the main one. Despite critics’ opinions that the stories in Don Quixote are irrelevant, Cervantes included the stories on purpose to develop Don Quixote’s character through themes such as deception/manipulation and delusion/imagination that are seen in the main narrati... [tags: cervantes, don quixote, dorotea]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- Displacement and Don Juan Unlike the fitfully epic Don Juan , I’d like to begin in medias res , with the anger of Lord Byron. We join him thick in the struggle with a central concern of DJ’s composition: the perils of transmission: Pray when I send you a parcel or packet—do acknowledge it—I care nothing about my letters or your answers—I only want to know, when I have taken trouble about a thing that it has arrived. By the time he fired off those impatient words to his publisher John Murray in 1821, Byron had been living abroad and publishing overseas for five years.... [tags: Don Juan Essays]
5871 words (16.8 pages)
- Code: Code 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C How to Fix the Code 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C Error on Your PC Code 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C – What is it. The Error Code 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C is an error that is caused by an installed app or program on your computer that is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 10. The incompatible app prevents you from being able to complete the upgrade to Microsoft Windows 10, and will continue to do so until the issue is resolved. Common symptoms include: You receive a dialog box displaying Error Code 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C You are unable to successfully complete the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade process.... [tags: Graphical user interface, Operating system]
705 words (2 pages)
- Immense pressure is put on professional athletes making millions of dollars every year to support loved ones. “If you haven’t experienced it yourself, there is no way to describe it.” That is how one professional athlete described the pressure put on by family and friends to share the wealth (Why Athletes Go Broke: The Myth of the Dumb Jock). Magic Johnson has become an extremely successful entrepreneur after playing in the NBA, Johnson believes it is beneficial if friends and family are no part of an athlete’s investments or business endeavors.... [tags: friends, family leeching off]
1354 words (3.9 pages)
- Don Quixote on the Road to Barcelona This paper will analyze the passage in the book Don Quixote where Sancho physically fights with Quixote to prevent Quixote from lashing him. On a practical joke playing duke's suggestion in the last chapter Sancho had promised to lash himself over 3000 times as a way to remove the spell that turned Quixote love interest, lady "Dona Dulcinea del Toboso," from a noblewoman to a peasant girl. Whether is was intentional or not the theme of the common man asserting himself against capricious punishment and rule by the nobles is evident in this passage.... [tags: Don Quixote Essays]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- Don Quixote – Losing Sanity While Searching for Meaning Readers of Cervantes’ Don Quixote come away wanting one question answered: Is Don Quixote sane. The following is a detailed account of Quixote’s visit with a psychiatrist upon his return to his village. This incident was apparently not recorded in the original novel for fear that Quixote’s reputation might be tarnished. Documentation of his visit was recently recovered by researchers who discovered the incident in a psychiatrist’s manuscript.... [tags: Don Quixote]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Throughout the United States, the impoverished youth are denied the opportunity to succeed because they lack the inexpensive programs to keep them away from harsh realities flooding the streets. Hence, it is up to motivated individuals to make a difference by creating hope for these children. In March 2006, 65 year old Don Johnson was granted the Bay Area Jefferson Award for encouraging and promoting the betterment of society. Also known as the ‘Tennis Machine’, this tennis coach has spent the last thirty years upholding tennis within the impoverished, urban areas of San Jose as a means for the youth to escape drugs and crime.... [tags: Don Johnson Biography]
1374 words (3.9 pages)