The modern body image today is all about how ‘skinny’ or ‘pretty’ you are! The people who apparently don’t live up to these so called ‘standerds’ are probually now doubting there body because of some iddeotic trends! The doubt these people have about there body may lead to them wanting to change how they look! So they might start wearing make-up, going to the gym more offten or even dressing differently to live up to others expectations! But what if they choose to surgicly change? To never have to worry about there body again because it will all just be surgicly permanent. All cosmetic surgery is, is basicly change, so all the insurcure people feel like cosmetic surgery is there way to fitting in whith out movie a muscle, as it will change there body completely and make them in with the so called ‘trends’, and sure, it will fix there insurcuritys but in all honnesty, would you really want to surgically change that way you look just because some stupid tredy website told you to, or even because your favourite celebrity got it done, when there...
... middle of paper ...
...ven strangers you see on the streets will judge you. All because of one desition, and all because that humans, adults mostly, are the most judge mental people, and if you don’t want to be thourght of differntly, or looked at funnily, you should just stop with the changing and just stay hpw you are because everybody loves you the way you are.
Cosmetic surgery dose not only cause you hassil with your health, make you want to change to fit in or put you in debit, it looses your friendships because of our judgmental and hurtful socity. It dosnt make sence the people who chose to take the risk as it always turns out to have so many negitive and hurtful things about it and only a few positive things, if not none, so why change? Why put your body throught that harm? Why choose to loose everything? Why choose to change? Because its not you who needs to change its socity.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Autonomy is a concept that can be difficult to understand, however the meaning behind this word refers to the right of independence or freedom of an individual in order to be able to govern oneself. To this date we still all ask ourselves whether autonomy is a good thing and whether we really do govern ourselves. Well if we think about it, we actually do, naturally by the way we perceive philosophy currently as to how we perceived things back then differently. As for autonomy being the choice of whether it’s a good thing or not, it has a slight different meaning towards everyone in how they perceive things rather than what I believe in.... [tags: Ethics, Morality, Philosophy of life]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- Is Technology a Good or Bad Thing Kelin Blakeney Technology has been a good thing over the years. The best thing technology has done for people is help keep from destruction lives. Technology is being used to make come into existence nuclear join by heating to help keep devastation from the earth. Billionaires such as Amazon starting person Jeff Bezos paypal joining starting person Peter Thiel have put about without care their money into a different join by heating development company, each with its own idea how to get answer to the join by heating out by hard thought.... [tags: Nuclear power]
1581 words (4.5 pages)
- Have you ever thought about why fast food restaurants serve you food that is so good and why you keep going back for more. Well the answer is fast food restaurants try very hard to get you attention by the food they serve. Choosing to eat out when you know that you can make the same things at home is a mistake. You should know that eating fast food on a regular basis is not a good thing, because it can affect your life in the future. Every time you eat at a fast food restaurants you are giving up your right to be a healthy person.... [tags: Nutrition, Food, Fast food restaurant]
1689 words (4.8 pages)
- Confidence Do you know what it feels like to be confident. Hear me, I was never self-confident before, then I decided to grow up and learn that I should not care about what other people think about me. Everyone in their life wants to feel confident in themselves and not have to worry about what other people think about them. Confidence is a good thing; it defines a person and helps them find out who they are. Confidence is believing in yourself. When you believe in yourself it makes others jealous because they see something you have that they do not.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2006 singles, 2005 singles]
1456 words (4.2 pages)
- When considering all that I have learned from this course, nothing in particular really stands out. I consider this to be a good thing, because literally everything I have learned has been impactful and I can certainly say that I have learned a lot from this course. Every, tiny granule of information has stood out. I’ve learned things that I didn’t even know existed, refreshed my memory with topics that have been presented to me before, and this course has especially challenged me to think outside the box and truly dive deep into my faith and its meaning.... [tags: Jesus, Bible, New Testament, Christianity]
1935 words (5.5 pages)
- Climate change is a long term change in the climate due to an increase in the average temperature.The earths climate is not stable all the time but we still have to worry because it has big impact on us the way it 's changing.The natural factors that impact climate change are changes in volcanic eruption,solar output and change in the Earths orbit around the sun.The Human causes of climate change are Burning of fossil fuels, cutting forests and less agriculture and many other reasons. One of the biggest indicator of climate change is air temperature,due to the change in climate the global air temperatures have changed a lot.Averaged over all land temperatures warmed roughly 1.53°F.Another i... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Climate change, Climate]
711 words (2 pages)
- Soraya Garcia Mrs. Capoldi English IV October 7, 2017 Good vs. Evil In many ways, Beowulf, as translated by Burton Raffel, the fight good versus evil is the poem's main and most significant focal point. This poem tells the conflict between a brave, loyal warrior and the monsters and demons from hell itself. The forces of good battle the forces of evil again and again, knowing that one day they’ll be defeated, but at least they will die fighting. The multiple battles fought between good and evil aren't very much about morals as it is about fate, or even reputation.... [tags: Beowulf, Good and evil, Combat, ComBat]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Why do People feel good about doing good deeds. When you think of good deeds what comes to mind. Do you really think about doing something good. Well, through experience, not many people in the world are nice. Trying to do good, is easier said than done. Why do we continue to do it though. Not everyone needs kindness to make their life happy. Some people just need money, and someone to provide for them, but what is our purpose in life. People constantly change and experience things, but sometimes it just takes one thing to change that all around.... [tags: Good Deeds, People, Service, Good Feelings]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- I believe that humans have neither a good or evil nature. That good and evil are a man made device and a product of our culture. They are subject to change and are not agreed upon by human’s as a whole species. Babies are born with a clean slate. Good and evil is imparted on them. That without this external involvement babies would not be able to know what actions are good or evil. The following arguments present the questions that I have, that lead to my conclusion. Are there underlining principles that are good or found in every group of humans.... [tags: Human, Morality, Evil, Good and evil]
2114 words (6 pages)
- Today's business world is highly competitive. The way to survive is to reshape to the needs of a rapidly changing world. Resistance to change is a dead-end street for the individual and the organization. Customers are not only demanding excellent service, they are also demanding more. Organizations are reshaping themselves to change quickly in order to meet the needs of their customers. The organization's top leaders know they cannot throw money at every problem. They need highly committed and flexible workers.... [tags: Organizational Change]
1499 words (4.3 pages)