Description: Blue light treatment is now getting strongly recommended or prescribed by expert skin specialists so that cane germs can be treated in a well-defined manner and that to with permanent effects.
Are you looking for the best acne treatment? Well, in this regard nothing can be the right option other than Blue light treatment. This treatment is fully based on advanced technology and on the other hand it is comparatively cost-effective than other traditional acne treatments. No surgical influences are found in this treatment and thus side-effects can be avoided.
Nobody ever has thought that health skin can be acquired so easily but this is really possible now with this treatment. If you think that only acnes are treated by the treatment, then you are completely wrong as skin health can also be improved by the same. You can now get a flawless and glowing facial skin with the effective implementation of this specialized skin-care treatment.
How acne germs are killed by Blue-light wavelengths?
Bacterial infection is one of the leading causes for acnes and this is the reason Blue light treatment aims in killing all those infectious bacterial elements causing acnes. Without affecting the skin texture, the blue-light wavelengths penetrate within the skin layers and kill the bacteria that have taken shelter within the pores. Sebaceous glands that are found within skin-pores are responsible for releasing oils for maintaining the skin flexibility in the long run.
Dead cells often block the pores as a result of which the oil gland also becomes blocked and at that time, bacteria present within the pores also get locked inside. With the course of time, the bacteria break o...
... middle of paper ...
...e body’s growth factor controls, maintains or stimulates the immunological status of the body. The truth is universally acknowledged that immunity system is responsible for ridding the cancer cells and hence preventing cancer.
Wheatgrass shot easing the process of chemotherapy
A considerable number of patients undergoing the chemotherapy start consuming the wheatgrass shot to prevent vomiting, nausea and also mouth ulcer. With its regular consumption, patients can expect a lesser suppression of bone marrow. This natural tonic is much better than the cell killing cancer drugs.
Wheatgrass shots have many therapeutic uses. The juice of the young wheat plant has been there since the ancient times but its real benefit, in the realm of cancer treatment, is realized only now. Wheatgrass shot is the best way to gain the benefits from wheatgrass which cannot be eaten raw.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Blue light acne treatment has become a well known option for the people whose acne refuses to go even under different ointments and medications. This therapy not only gentle on the skin but is also non-invasive when used alone or as part of any laser therapy. This treatment involves the use of high density and a narrow band of blue light to treat mild to moderate acne. When this treatment is used for treating the acne, the blue light rays kills the acne causing bacteria from inside the oil producing glands and stop the breakouts.... [tags: Health]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- Acne is a bacterial infection that leads to skin outbreaks like blackheads, whiteheads, acne and even swollen spots on the face. To overcome this skin condition, a new technology known as clearlight acne treatment was developed. This treatment method has been proven by the Food and Drug Administration so there is no harm in using them. This treatment basically works on the blue light therapy principles. The blue light therapy helps to eliminate rashes and is known for effectively remove bacteria and decrease the sebum production.... [tags: Health]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- ... These glands are called sebaceous glands which produce sebum, an oily substance that helps to stop the skin from drying out (Acne Academy). When a gland produces too much sebum, it begins to form a blockage in the pore, thus producing acne. For mild acne treatments there are options for over the counter treatment. These products usually contain resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, Retin-A, and azelaic acid. Benzoyl peroxide is used for killing bacteria and slowing down oil production within the glands.... [tags: natural remedies, counter treatment]
595 words (1.7 pages)
- Teenagers can 't seem to catch a break when it comes to their skin. Hormonal changes from as early as age 11 start to affect boys and girls, and often these changes result in outbreaks of acne on the face, neck, chest and back. In fact, eight in ten teenagers will get acne (goo.gl/YrY41n). It’s hard enough going through these hormonal changes without having to deal with blackheads and spots especially when confidence matters most at this point in a person 's life. Then there are other factors that can aggravate acne such as exam stress, poor diet and life changes – these exacerbate the situation.... [tags: Skin, Acne vulgaris, Sebaceous gland, Medicine]
1127 words (3.2 pages)
- According to the American academy of dermatology, nearly all of the teens have experienced occasional breakout. Acne strikes all teens equally. The teen acne usually begins between the ages of ten and thirteen. Most of the cases of acne resolve by the time the person is in their twenties, though it is not unusual for it to continue into adulthood. Usually the normal cases require mild to moderate teenage acne treatments since they are just a passing phase of the skin. The hormonal changes occurring in the commencement of puberty are responsible for teenage acne to breakout during the teen years.... [tags: Health]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- Acne is described as the most common skin disorder that affects 85% of individuals ranging from pre-teenagers to grown adults, specifically between the ages of 12-24 (Tahir 2010). In the midst of the 50 million people affected with acne vulgaris, adolescences are generally most susceptible due to elevated sexual hormones (Zaenglein et al., 2016). Numerous factors increase the production of acne vulgaris. Inadequate diet, menstruation, sweating, over exposure to ultra violet rays and excessive stress influence the appearance of acne (Shamsi et al, 2015).... [tags: Bacteria, Agar plate, Growth medium]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- Acne is a disease which is a real problem to almost everyone and more so during adolescence but what many don’t know is that there are easy do it yourself home remedies for acne. You can use the following simple effective methods to treat acne. 1. Baking soda mask It’s easy to make a baking soda acne mask to get rid of that troubling look. All you need to have is baking soda, towel and some water. You follow the following steps; i) Form a thick paste by mixing a spoonful of baking soda with some water.... [tags: facial oil, washing, acne]
561 words (1.6 pages)
- It is a fact that all illnesses are caused due to some imbalance in our body. With proper nutrition the skin can become healthy and radiant. According to a recent report by Center for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40% of the people intake less than the required nutrition every day. The deficiency of vitamins and minerals can affect the body functions. The required vitamin acne treatments can be taken in form of supplements with our normal diet to compensate for the imbalance. Multivitamins should not be taken as a replacement for eating healthy foods.... [tags: Health Care]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- Herbal acne treatments include the treatment of acne with the help of natural and readily available herbs. Although there are various effective acne treatments available in the market, most people prefer treating themselves naturally rather than with the help of chemicals on their skin. Herbal acne treatments are usually adopted as they are light on the skin and have very few or no side effects as compared to the chemical options. Though, before you select a herb for the natural acne treatment, you must research well on them and learn the proper way to make use of them.... [tags: Health]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- There it is again, that big painful red bump. It might as well be a big flashing sign that says “Look at me and my ugly face!” No matter what the age or gender seeing a pimple appear certainly can make a person feel a little debbie downer even on a good day. People know the feeling of not wanting to leave the house because they are too embarrassed by the acne on their face. Acne Vulgaris is the medical term used today for acne. (What is acne?...How to rid of acne) Acne should be treated as a medical skin condition because of all the physical medical side effects as well as the mental side effects that comes with having acne.... [tags: acne cyst, blackheads]
1824 words (5.2 pages)