Abortion had long-term side effects which can also take the life of an individual. If women do not grieve from short term physical problems such as bleeding, nausea, cramping pain. That does not mean she will not suffer in the future. Most of the women who had an abortion can have drug abuse. Study had done about a link between abortion and drug abuse, those who done abortion are ruder then the non-aborted women. But women who have aborted their babies are not all addicted on drugs. Another...
... middle of paper ...
...people who had make huge difference in our life and we haven’t noticed that they were adopted instead of abort.
We need to work together to protect our families, relatives and society from insaneness. We as human beings need to understand the importance of others and values of others. Abortion is dangerous and I don’t think anyone need to suffer through such horrific situation; not a mother nor a baby. How can we stay happy by killing any innocent life, which is our own blood? If we have humanity inside of us, we have to take it out and show that we do care and love one another. If we take our own example, such as what happen if our parents decide to abort us. We won’t be living in this beautiful world today. Appreciate what we have, not everyone is lucky enough to be pregnant and have babies. Except the reality of life and move on with what we all have in our life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Save the life Abortion is badly affecting our society today. People in enormous numbers don’t even value the life of others and kill unborn babies for no cause. To kill unborn baby using offensive procedures is not only wrong for the doctors, but it is illegal too. If abortion is done without a legal methods it is also called homicide. Human life starts as soon as a mother conceives or as early as fetus forms. Most women feel embarrassed after having an abortion. On the other hand many couples are waiting to adopt babies, but there aren’t enough babies due to all of the abortions.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Fertility]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- In the article “All Abortions Must Be Illegal” the president of the American Life Judie Brown and the director of public Relations for American Life League says “All choices should not be legal or protected, and abortion is one that should not be legal. Allowing abortion in cases of rape or incest punishes the innocent child more than the guilty rapist”. The question is “Who should make the choice to kill preborn babies?” the answer is “Nobody”. Therefore, most women "choice" abortion precisely because they believe they have no other choice.” Abortion has change in our society today now because the women have the right to choose to abort or having the baby.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Human rights, Pro-choice]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Abortion is a topic that is controversial in today’s society. I am in favor of abortion because I do believe it is the woman 's right to choose what to do what her body. A woman should not be constricted by the law that she has to have the baby. A woman should be able to decide whether or not she wants to keep the baby or not. In the end, she will have to live with her decision not the government or society. I am in favor of abortion because no one has the right to choose what happens to my body.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Birth control, Fertility]
1574 words (4.5 pages)
- The topic of abortion is one of the most controversial topics affecting our society. The disagreement between for and against abortion has caused hundreds of fights that have even resulted in death. Regardless of what many individuals may accept, fetus removal is not right or off. It is a matter of individual assessment. Consequently, each one side can say with assurance that alternate isn't right. Accordingly the inquiry remains; should premature birth be lawful. Though many people may disagree on this fact that only legalized abortion is the only way woman’s still have their right.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1654 words (4.7 pages)
- Looking at the current laws pertaining to abortion in the countries which have legalized it, we find they are diverse based on varying reasons, but all the abortion is performed in these counties is based on safe procedures. However, around forty-four million abortions occur each year in the world (Sedgh et al. 625). The safety of abortion and the post-abortion effects have been a great concern in society. Actually, the abortion is never safe; it is even more dangerous than childbirth. Although it can be easily accomplished by using medication or surgery, the physical complications, emotional side effects and social impacts are always come along with millions of women who have undergone abor... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Cervix]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Affects of Abortion in America There are hundreds of social problems in the USA today and one of the most complicated is abortion. Abortion is so complicated owing to the fact that it affects a woman’s body, causing it to be a very personal and emotional issue, but at the same time since it is affecting a future American citizen, it becomes a problem that America as a society has to deal with. This causes America to be split into two sides, one side claiming that it should be the woman’s choice since they believe it affects the woman alone and the other side claiming that it affects society as a whole and can’t be left to the woman alone to decide.... [tags: Pregnancy, Birth control, Abortion, Fertility]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- One subject in society that is greatly debated is abortion. These debates are divided into 'Pro-Life ' or 'Pro-Choice '. Pro-life people want abortion to be illegal and not permitted anywhere. Pro-choice people want the choice to be up to the woman and no one else. There is no ethical way to decide between the two subjects and it 's all based on what the person 's moral values are. The term of abortion is used to define the termination of a pregnancy before the fetus attains capacity for life outside the uterus.... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- Did you know that only ONE percent of women that get abortions are rape victims. Which means the other women who decides to get an abortion just wants to take the easy way out. People will say it is murder, others will object and say it is just a fetus. Millions of babies die everyday without even being born because of abortion. Abortion destroys the lives of helpless people all around the world and is legal in some countries. A Lot of people take advantage of abortion and chooses to abuse it and use it as a birth control method.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Birth control, Fertility]
2048 words (5.9 pages)
- There are hundreds of social problems in the USA today and one of the most complicated is abortion. Abortion is so complicated owing to the fact that it affects a woman’s body, causing it to be a very personal and emotional issue, but at the same time since it is affecting a future American citizen, it becomes a problem that America as a society has to deal with. This causes America to be split into two sides, one side claiming that it should be the woman’s choice since they believe it affects the woman alone and the other side claiming that it affects society as a whole and can’t be left to the woman alone to decide.... [tags: Pregnancy, Birth control, Fertility, Abortion]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- One subject in society that is greatly debated is abortion. The debates are basically divided into 'Pro-Life' and 'Pro-Choice'. Pro-life supporters want abortion to be illegal and not performed anywhere. Pro-choice supporters want the choice to be up to the woman and no one else. There is no ethical way to decide between the two subjects and it's all based on what the person's moral values. Abortion is the termination of an unwanted pregnancy by loss of or destruction of an egg, embryo or fetus before birth.... [tags: Ethics Abortion Abortions Essays]
1066 words (3 pages)