Pick Your Platform
The first decision smartphone shoppers need to make is which platform they want. One of the easiest ways to do this is to stick with what you know. If you 're comfortable using a Mac, you 'll find the transition to an iPhone incredibly intuitive. Apple 's latest OS upgrade includes features like Apple Music and a new Photos app that make it easy to access all of your content across all of your devices. You can answer calls on your laptop, pull up your phone 's photo library from your desktop, and access files from your desktop on your phone using iCloud Drive.
If you 're not an Apple fan, take a look at Android, the most popular mobile platform in the world. Unlike Apple, Android phones are all over the map in terms of design, which means you can choose the model and price point that works best for you. If you have a mobile carrier you like, narrow down your 2 tier smartphone choices by taking a look at their selection of Android phones. Popular models include Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto, and Nexus.
There is a third option for die-hard Microsoft fans. Windows phones haven 't yet found their niche with consumers, but some industry insiders think Windows 10 may be the missing link.
Big vs. Smal...
... middle of paper ...
...hone falling into the wrong hands.
Finally, what if enjoying a relaxing smoke was as easy as pulling out your smartphone? Jupiter is a vaping device and smartphone in one. Vaporcade, the company that makes Jupiter, is both the only cellular vaping company in the world and the only app-driven company in the vaping industry. This innovation promises to introduce a new level of functionality and luxury to smartphones.
Are you convinced it 's time to finally upgrade to a smartphone? Don 't forget to invest in a phone with a solid processor and enough memory to stand up to all the apps, photos, songs, and videos you 're about to dive into. Be sure to also do your homework on battery life, so you don 't run out of juice after a few hours of playing with your favorite new toy. Now get ready to say goodbye to that tired old flip phone and find out what you 've been missing.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Smart phone Addiction Technology creates great opportunities, yet most people can no longer function without a smart phone by their sides at all times. Technology changed how we interact with one another and has conquered the modern world. Technology can be located in the tiny watch around your wrist and allows us to interact with friends and family on screens made up of millions of tiny pixels. It 's a great thing to have during this time of the modern age. Technology is the reason we can travel across continents in a couple days.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPhone, Nokia]
1202 words (3.4 pages)
- My Experience in WRTC 103 In my Critical Reading and Writing course I improved my overall reading and writing skill by working on smaller projects that specifically touched on different topics then bringing it all together at the end of the year with a final project. At the end of the year for my final project I decided to discuss the idea of smartphone addiction on the college campus. After learning about the excessive use of technology in the modern day in my Problem Solving Applications in Science and Technology class I was very interested in writing about how cellphone individually have a large effect on your life.... [tags: Essay, Writing, Rhetoric, Writing process]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- ... In about five years, Apple's iPhone developed greatly when it comes to the technology within it. Also, the outside features went through modern enhancements, including change in appearance from the original, and getting slimmer with each new generation. Throughout time apple will continue to Sanchez 3 create improvements and developments with the iPhone. Today, iPhones can be used for educational, medical, fitness, entertainment, gaming, and much more (Kelly 2).... [tags: modern communication technology, smartphones]
1381 words (3.9 pages)
- Smartphones have become part of our daily life. We check emails, make payments, watch videos for entertainment, and scroll through the news or social media to see what is happening today so we can be up to date. As people walk by in shopping stores, they see young children under the age of ten with smartphones. Should children at a young age have a smartphone. If the children under the age of ten or younger have smartphones, then children are distracted in class, addicted to playing games and watching videos for entertainment, and are influenced through social media, as a result smartphones should be limited or not given at that young age.... [tags: IPhone, Smartphone, Mobile phone]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- ... Android is rich with customizability options like the ability to root, which basically gives you the privilege to do whatever you want to your phone by the way of software customization(Black Dog Media Limited 96). If you are not at all knowledgeable of how to operate a smartphone, most Android smartphones have an available “easy” mode on it, which makes the phone as easy to use as a Jitterbug. However, Apple, the peddler in this circumstance, has few customizability features which are limited to folders, home and lock screen background changes, a favorite’s bar at the bottom and changing the order of the apps, all of which use to set Apple apart; however, now Android devices can do as w... [tags: communication technology, ]
740 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction With every passing day, technology is overtaking our daily lives. The phone, computer, tablet and other high tech devices have become not just an object, but for many others a best friend. Especially, it relates to the new generation who is familiar with such conceptions as mobile network, touch screen, apps, 3g or 4g Internet from their childhood. We rely on it during all our live from saying "I love you" to breaking up, from checking bank balances to investing, from sharing photos with your followers to creating private gallery.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPhone, Question]
1749 words (5 pages)
- Introduction & Research Question: In the past decade smartphones have gone from luxury items reserved for business professionals to everyday items owned by seemingly everyone. As popularity has risen for smartphones so has their functionality. As social media has risen it has become interconnected with smartphones, making them an even greater source of time consumption and entertainment. Texting and social media usage on smartphones has increased for young adults to levels that many experts consider concerning (cite this).... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPhone, Abraham Maslow]
1791 words (5.1 pages)
- Recently, the technology are developing and making our life convenient. For example, computer, games, and smartphones. Especially, the smartphone had developed so much. Each year every electronic maker sales new type of smartphones, and sometimes those made a trend. It made people to buy them, so when people look around on the street I think most of the people has smartphones and staring at them. Though these developments, the internet become an unnecessary system for people who use these devices.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, Nokia, IPhone]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- Smart phones make dumb people Every day of our lives, we watch as technology advances in leaps and bounds, so it was only logical when the cell phone came into existence, it would also be necessary to develop ways for a phone to be more than just a phone. With the explosion of the internet age people needed a way to bring their computers on the go, one that could fit in the palm of their hand. Whether it be checking emails, updating social networks or even playing games, smartphones seem to do it all.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPhone, Nokia]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- It is not uncommon to see so many students with their heads down as they walk through the hallways of various university and college campuses in Alberta staring at little seven inch pieces of glass and technology in their hands. These days, watching someone walking into a door or wall because they were staring at a piece of technology can make you “Internet-famous”, all because they simply weren’t paying attention and most likely watching someone else do it. But has technology and the online world of social media gone too far.... [tags: Mobile phone, Addiction, Cellular network, IPhone]
1160 words (3.3 pages)