When I first remembered this assignment, I honestly didn’t think I would be able to get it done. Since my passion is film I didn’t expect to find anyone who was a famous filmmaker here in Utah and in the amount of time we were given. Unless I was desperate, I considered my other options and accepted the fact that Peter Jackson wasn’t going to sit down and let me both drool over and talk about his career. Although I wasn’t successful of interviewing two videographers, I was able to interview a media specialist, Chad Hamelstrand, that has worked on several video projects for the Morinda Inc.. I not only oogled at his equipment and amazing external hard drive, but I was interested on how he was able to work on so many projects at once. Being a videographer myself, I tend to get stressed when dealing with one project, because of the pressure of the college and my pride. But, Mr. Hamelstrand was able to take on at least 5 or 6 tasks at once, allowing me to see the way of an organized schedule. This was really amazing to watch because I want to be a director and by seeing the way he successfully worked on each project according to priority, importance, or quality of the work. It was interesting to interview him because his profession was not only film, but also photography and social media. He talked about how each skill complimented each other and how he was able to appreciate the media field so much more because of his diverse skills. I have done photography and graphic designing for personal use, but I never considered it a profession. Hearing his explanation about how much more impressive and effective is was to understand different elements of visual arts, media, and film, helped me reconsider my job options. Becom...
... middle of paper ...
...be organized in stressful situations. These different moments in her life has helped her get into doterra where she started out as just a simple advisor and employee to an official and important staff member. Know her circumstances at home, I asked her about how taking care of her Brother’s children has either helped or burdened her lifestyle. Though Naomi has no children of her own, she has become extremely close to the two sons of her Brother. She explained that is was really hard to balance out who should take care of who and when and how it would fit in with everyone 's schedule, but, she said, “I wouldn’t change it.” I loved this because even though Naomi doesn’t have a family of her own and has the opportunity to focus on her life and job, she still helps at home especially when they are in need. It was really cool to learn from Naomi and I admire her skills.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Video Interview and Reflection Paper This paper will cover the reflection on a class interview for a senior social worker intern. The teacher gave every student ten minutes to complete the interview. The social worker intern was prepared for the interview. She found out her scenario just minutes before the interview. This paper will focus on the limits of confidentiality for the client, potential assessment for the client, engagement with the client, and evaluation of the social worker. Scenario The story was about a social worker intern who was placed in the hospital emergency room.... [tags: Child abuse, Sociology, Social work]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- Faculty Interview When I was assigned the faculty interview assignment, I struggled with finding the right individual to interview. Having not yet picked a major, talking to someone that relates to my major would have been fairly difficult. Being brand new to campus I didn’t know many of the faculty, which didn’t help either. After taking some time to think, I finally came to a conclusion to interview my history professor Dr. Kim Morse. I chose Dr. Morse because, out of all my professors she has a different way of teaching than the others.... [tags: Education, Spanish language, University, Kansas]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- Interview Paper When it comes to religious beliefs, people have opinions that can be very conservative, to people who have extremist opinions. It is nearly impossible to say whose opinions are correct, but one thing that can be found in their opinions is a middle ground. From religion to religion, people tend to have some degree of similarities in their beliefs or practices. I saw something parallel to this during my interviews. I interviewed four very different people, from different generations, and different religions, yet I found similarities within many of their answers.... [tags: Christianity, Islam, Religion, Faith]
1348 words (3.9 pages)
- For my interview paper I had the pleasure of getting to converse with my interviewee about his native country; China. As most know, China is the most populated country in the world with approximately 1.3 million people. This interview taught me new things about China that I wasn’t aware of an d I hope the reader also learns something new. The name of my interviewee was Haoming Huang, or his American name which is David, he is 20 years old, attending UC San Diego, and he has lived in the United States for 5 years.... [tags: Chinese calendar, China, Chinese New Year]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- Interview paper As a part of my criminal justice 101 class I was asked to conduct interviews with two people in the criminal justice workfield. The two people that I had an the honor of interviewing are Bobby Ward of the Detroit police department and Mike taylor of the Romulus police department. I choose to interview them based of the prior relationship that had with them. I have personally known each interviewee for a total of 5 years. I will start my interview with Bobby Ward first then I will end off with Mike Taylor last.... [tags: Police, Crime, Criminal justice, Constable]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- In my interview I had the pleasure of conversing with an individual that was not only an adult learner but now also operates as an adjunct professor for adult learners at a university. Some might not realize the parallels of adult learners and yet still there are vast differences that impact both. It was refreshing to find an individual that was able to succeed as a professional, a student and most recently a professor at the same time. My goal is to introduce you my amazing interviewee and paint a vivid picture of his journey, his growth and through his challenges along the way.... [tags: Adult Learner Interview Paper]
1045 words (3 pages)
- For my interview paper, I interview one of my family members. James is a 62 year old man who was been married to his wife Vicky for almost 20 years. They have two children together and twin grandson by his oldest daughter. James is on Disability and is not able to work; he helps his older daughter by watching his grandsons while she 's at work. Also, I interviewed my 24 year old cousin Adrian. Adrian is a college student and will be graduating in May. He was a part time job and lives with his parents until he graduates from college.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Full-time, Ageing]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- Kaleb Phillips HDFS 2113 Life Course Interview Paper Many people believe that middle-aged adults have more resources of knowledge and more experience throughout their lifetimes that can be helpful to the naive adolescents, which in my case I have my grandmother to help me understand things that happen in life. Large amounts of people believe that middle-aged adults gain an abundance of knowledge and experience throughout their lifetime, which could in fact be helpful to many naïve adolescents. ”Even though Baltes and his colleagues found that high levels of wisdom is extremely rare through any aged human, I believe my grandmother can share her wisdom and advice to help the young.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Old age, Full-time]
1621 words (4.6 pages)
- The Interview Paper Description of Stoneman Stoneman is ninetieth-years-old. He is a 5 feet 8 inch Chinese boy. He has a big nose but small eyes with glasses. By looking at his mouth, you will think that he is a talkative boy because of his big mouth, but not. He is a passive person. If you don’t talk to him, he never opens his big mouth because he knows his mouth stinks. Although you maybe hate stink, you will like to talk with him because he is really very kind and he can give you a good reaction and a helpful suggestion when you have any problem you can’t solve by yourself.... [tags: Sociology]
906 words (2.6 pages)
- This writing project was quite different for me than the last two writing projects. The biggest difference was the use of outside article and the use of an interview. We were required to do an interview with someone who is inside of our field, and get information on how they communicate. The person that I picked for the interview was Dr. James Geiger who is a chemist, and my Chemistry 151 teacher. This part of the research for the paper was the hardest part because I had never done an interview before.... [tags: Writing, Communication, Paper, Research]
830 words (2.4 pages)