The law firm of Robichaux, Mize, Wadsack, Watson, Richardson, and Ironclad Title is a firm that provides a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Louisiana and the southeastern part of Texas. This firm advises and represents clients in the areas of real estate, commercial and mortgage lending, corporations, business transactions, contracts and leases, estate planning, successions, finance, oil and gas transactions and litigation, banking, creditors rights and commercial litigation. The attorneys at the law firm of Robichaux, Mize, Wadsack, Watson, Richardson, and Ironclad Title are admitted to and have represented clients in all levels of the courts of the state of Louisiana, the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Eastern, Middle and Western District Courts and the United States Bankruptcy Courts. the firm also provides experienced legal representation to individuals who have been injured by the negligence, carelessness or intentional acts of others. We represent people who have suffered personal injuries in a variety of types of cases, including automobile and trucking accidents, offshore and maritime injuries, boating accidents, exposure to toxic chemicals, harmful or dangerous products, and wrongful death cases. At this law firm I have been able to witness the signing of legal congrats of individuals buying and selling homes as well as getting paperwork signed by judges at the Calcasieu Parish Clerk of Courts, in Lake Charles.
The attorneys and paralegals at this firm are known to possess high academic credentials, maintain strong community ties, are committed to the pursuit of excellence, communicate effectively, and demons...
... middle of paper ...
... to being book smart and street smart, learning something physically and hands on makes comprehending that particular subject that much easier in the long run, at least for me that is. This firm has advised various cases on a win spectrum and I to have been able to sit it on some of their larger, more detailed cases. I have worked with this law firm off and on for 7 years and I kept coming back for their loving atmosphere and eagerness to grow as a company, which they have done exceptionally well. I find that it is rather challenging to find a job that one doesn 't complain about going to, is family friendly, understanding, cares about the employees well-being, and has great morals behind its name. This firm is a well-rounded firm, from the clients to the employees, we always welcome individual with a warm smile and greeting and that is what keeps any business going.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Whitney Elizabeth Houston was born on August 9th, 1963, she sadly passed away February 11th, 2012. Whitney Houston ‘Queen Of Pop’ was born into a talented family the youngest of three, her mother Cissy was a successful backing singer her cousin Dionne Warwick a singing star and her godmother Aretha Franklin a soul legend. Whitney began her career singing in the gospel choir at her church, The New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey. At the age of fifteen Whitney was singing backing vocals with her mother on Chaka Khan’s 1978 hit ‘I’m every Woman’.... [tags: whitney houston, pop queen, rehab]
648 words (1.9 pages)
- Every college student is concerned about his or her academic future, especially nowadays in times of the economic crisis. College students are desperate for experience that might distinguish them later from other job applicants and improve their chances of getting their desired jobs. Internships provide valuable experience necessary for jobs and are an important part of the academic career. However, when it comes to internships, the issue of unpaid internships may be raised with opinions differing on the question of the benefits of such unpaid internships.... [tags: Internships]
1608 words (4.6 pages)
- The Publishing Career of Isabella Whitney The English Renaissance was a time of great literature. The world was changing and people were exploring their boundaries. In a time of such opportunity, women were often excluded. For instance, it was very difficult for women to receive education. Even if they did, it was extremely difficult for them to be accepted as writers and nearly impossible to have their work published. Only a small number of women writers succeeded in having their works published because of the many social barriers.... [tags: Author Writer Isabella Whitney Essays]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- I. BACKGROUND AND BUSINESS MODEL OF THE INTERNSHIP SITE Ophidion, Inc. is an early stage biopharmaceutical company located in Pasadena. The company is currently developing a new class of safe and effective drugs targeting some of the most important molecules in the central nervous system, the neuronal nicotinic receptors. These drugs will potentially be used to treat several cognitive disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ADHD, schizophrenia, depression, and many other CNS diseases.... [tags: Internship Reflection]
2513 words (7.2 pages)
- ... For instance, there was a meeting discussing expectations with no excuses, implying that it was an irresolvable conflict(Beebe 216). There were issues such as a schedule change that were over exaggerated and commonly seen around the office. Other interns were having schedule changes along with their work and I was the only one who was approached for it. This seemed inconsistent and it made for further speculation with their methods. For example, there were interns who had major schedule changes with no conflicts and it made it seem that confrontational style was their preferred method to isolate situations(Beebe 218).... [tags: Employment, Intern, Internship, The Work]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Internship Report Format 1. Title Page One original title page, prepared in the same format as the Sample Internship title is given at the end. Page submitted with the original signatures of Program coordinator. The date on the title page will depend on the semester you will receive your degree. 2. Acknowledgements If you wish, you may include a page with a brief note of dedication or acknowledgment of help received from particular persons. 3. Table of Contents The contents page should clearly and accurately index the page numbers of the various sections of the dissertation.... [tags: Internship Report]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- Internships are optional experiences to take in order to have an idea of how our future will be with the career that we choose at college or university. Not many majors or countries offer to help the students on the professional field. Finding a job can be hard nowadays, but being open to applying for challenges, such as unpaid internship opens more opportunities for job hunting after graduation. Doing an internship during school hours have more at outlook on the transcript because the grade of the internship will stay on the transcript.... [tags: Employment, Intern, Internship]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- This summer I was offered an internship for Merrill Lynch in my hometown of Towson, Maryland. For eight weeks, I worked five days a week for an average of thirty hours. There are numerous Merrill Lynch offices in the Baltimore and Washington D.C. area. Offices in Annapolis and Baltimore are greater in numbers and advisors. The Towson region only has about fifteen advisors and four client assistants. However, almost all of those advisors started their careers in Baltimore. The Towson office was for more established advisors who already have a distinguished client list.... [tags: Personal Narrative Descriptive Internship]
1771 words (5.1 pages)
- Internship with the Police Department Throughout my one hundred and twenty-hour experience with the Gloversville Police Department, I learned many skills, values and the ways of this Police Department. Many of the calls and situations I went to often could relate to a certain theory that I learned in any of my law classes. I would recommend any student majoring in Criminal Justice to try to take an internship with a local law enforcement agency. I am currently signed up for the civil service test for Gloversville Police Department, If I do qualify for the Police I believe that this internship will give me a huge head start.... [tags: Internship Police Department Criminal Essays]
2172 words (6.2 pages)
- Business internships are helping students gain real world experience while they are not actually out in the real world yet. Internships are becoming more and more popular with college students in today’s world. An internship is basically when a student in college goes to a company or business and works while they are still enrolled in school and still getting academic credit. The main purpose of the internship is for the student to gain valuable on the job work experience. But there are also other things that a student can get from internships.... [tags: Internship Programs]
1333 words (3.8 pages)