Data & Facts
Time In Business: 2007
Contract Length: Undisclosed
• On Page SEO: Yes
• Content Marketing: Yes
• Social Media Management: Yes
• Video SEO: No
• Public Relations: Yes, reputation management and press releases
• Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns: Yes
Glassdoor Company Rating: 3.4
BBB: Accredited, A+, http://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-reviews/search-engine-optimization-services/internet-marketing-seo-inc-in-san-diego-ca-172004115
Internet Marketing Inc. was founded in 2007 and is one of the fastest growing full-service internet marketing agencies in the country. They are currently headquartered in San Diego, California and also have offices in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet Marketing Inc. specializes in helping medium and large businesses around the world with their digital marketing needs.
Internet Marketing Inc. has an impressive list of major brands such as Aria Resort & Casino, MasterCard, AMC Theaters, TimeLife and Belkin, just to name a few. Additionally, they have a nine year track record of success and employ upwards of 100 team members to help you reach your revenue goals.
Internet Marketing Inc. is highly regarded in the industry and they have multiple awards and accolades, such as: making the Inc. 500|5000 three years in a row, San Diego 's Fastest 100 Growing Private Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine and Forbes. Additionally, all of their team members are Google Analytic certified, Search Engine Workshop Certified, Yahoo Certified, PMP Certified, UNIX Certified, and many of them have computer engineering degrees and MBA 's. Therefore, you know you will be dealing with a highly educated group of people who can intelligently help you...
... middle of paper ...
Yes, their website was a bit time-consuming to use and they don 't offer any video marketing services, but those issues are not enough to keep us from giving them a high rating. After all, their website has more information than you could ever possibly need. You just have to click around to find it, which is better than not including the information at all.
We highly recommend Internet Marketing Inc. for medium and large businesses who want to take their digital marketing to the next level or businesses who are unhappy with their current internet marketing agency. However, if you require video marketing services, you might want to look elsewhere. We would also like to mention that it 's important for you to perform your own due diligence before making any final decisions about which internet marketing company is right for you.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- BusinessOnline Data & Facts Time In Business: 1998 Dashboard: Yes Contract Length: Undisclosed SEO Services: • On Page SEO: Yes • Content Marketing: Yes • Social Media Management: Yes • Video SEO: Yes • Public Relations: Yes, press releases • Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns: Yes Glassdoor Company Rating: 3.9 BBB: Not accredited, A+, http://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/businessonline-in-san-diego-ca-16000143 Introduction BusinessOnline is an internet marketing agency who is currently headquartered in San Diego, California.... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing, Pay per click]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- Exults Data & Facts Time In Business: 2005 Dashboard: Yes Contract Length: Undisclosed SEO Services: • On Page SEO: Yes • Content Marketing: Couldn 't find, not mentioned specifically anywhere on the website • Social Media Management: Yes • Video SEO: Yes • Public Relations: No • Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns: Yes Glassdoor Company Rating: None BBB: Accredited, A+, http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/search-engine-optimization-services/exults-in-fort-lauderdale-fl-90069329 Introduction Exults was founded in 2005 by Zach Hoffman and is currently headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.... [tags: Marketing, Pay per click, Internet marketing]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- Marketing Research Tools Marketing research is important for any organization because it provides value to the bottom line. It is a collection of data, which translates into a tangible asset by implementing the information into active processes. Marketing Research is defined by McDaniel & Gates (2007) as the “planning, collections, and analysis of data relevant to marketing decision making and the communication of the results of this analysis to management” (p. 5). Marketing research serves two key roles in the organizational structure of marketing.... [tags: Marketing]
1271 words (3.6 pages)
- Since it is associated with graphic and sexually explicit content, pornography is quickly dismissed from society. Many people view it as obscene and find it unfortunate that such content exists. However, pornography is a medium of expression that has existed for thousands of years and contrary to the conservative views that many people have, it has allowed its audiences and participants to benefit economically, technologically and socially. Pornographic and erotic works have closely been related to technological development of the modern age.... [tags: Internet Pornography Essays]
1832 words (5.2 pages)
- Marketing Plan for Internet Cafes In India Executive Summary The goal of this marketing plan is to outline the strategies, tactics, and programs that will make the sales goals outlined in this Internet Cafe business plan a reality in the year 2003 in few states in India. This plan is for Indian Markets only. Internet Cafe, unlike a typical cafe, provides a unique forum for communication and entertainment through the medium of the Internet. Internet Cafe is the answer to an increasing demand.... [tags: Business Management Essays]
5687 words (16.2 pages)
- The Internet Today the use of technology is tremendous. Almost every home has a computer and a way of communication like the telephone. Most have radios and satellites for cable television. To some people technology is all that they depend on for survival. I have learned that technology plays a huge role in every person’s life. The use of technology today has helped make life a little bit simpler and has changed our way of thinking. For instance, the Internet is a highly effective tool for communicating, for gathering information and for cooperation between dispersed locations.... [tags: Technology Impact Web Cyberspace Essays]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- For centuries, studying at a university has been a common notion that many young people aspired to. With time, this idea grew to become an expected step in the lives of young adults. Regardless of how regular and expected this life decision may seem, the decision to attend a particular institution to pursue one’s postsecondary education is quite possibly the most important decision one will make in their early adulthood. However, these choices and decisions are only as good as the information on which they are based.... [tags: education, influence, psychology, communication]
1972 words (5.6 pages)
- Market Research Implementation Plan: Research Tools To stay true to its mission, Starbucks must implement a marketing research plan that will bring about a clearer perspective to the ins and outs of its core customer for the proper introduction of the new “Coffee of the Month” program. The implementation of this plan requires Marketing Team A to analyze the proper marketing research tools to use for this project, including a comparison of the selected tools. Qualitative surveys, demographic research, customer research panels, and secondary data mining are the market research tools that Starbucks is considering for studying its new research project.... [tags: Marketing]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- Marketing in Tourism * A definition of marketing, as described by the Chartered Institute Of Marketing “Marketing is the management process that identifies, anticipates and supplies customer requirements efficiently and profitably.” Chartered Institute Of Marketing * The components of marketing 1. Identifying customer needs i.e. market research 2. Producing a product that meets customers needs 3. Calculating the price that meets customer demand 4.... [tags: Papers]
936 words (2.7 pages)
- The Marketing Mix Description of the Marketing Mix: Marketing is the way in which a business promotes its products or service. Marketing is not solely selling the product; it is concerned with identifying customers and satisfying their needs/wants at a profit. Businesses have to sell what they produce/serve. To do this, marketing decisions must be made, which involve: PRODUCT - what products will be sold. PRICE - what price those products will be sold at. PLACE - where the best place to sell the product/service will be.... [tags: Papers]
1305 words (3.7 pages)