Exposures Conversion Rate Conversions ATV
900K .1% 4 $750
Top 3 Sites
Website Impressions Traffic Visitor Profile Demographic Segmenting
Facebook.com 100,000 About 124M Methodical Spontaneous
-18-52 years old
-Male & Female
Twitter.com 100,000 About 27M -College student or graduate
-Interested in starting a business or developing business marketing
Linkedin.com 100,000 About 60M
The ad format for broad marketing will be static images. All three websites will use the same image for branding consistency and so that each campaign can be easily calculated. The image will have a brand heading, message describing the promotion (10% off), and the same call to action. These variables will be changed monthly to calculate the effectiveness. The imagery will be simple and the text will target startup and small to medium sized businesses.
The messages’ main objective is to spread brand awareness and to present WebCom Marketing’s website and design solutions, along with a promotion, and a call to action. The solutions will include: marketing management, online advertising, and marketing agency solutions. The messaging will target methodical visitors by emphasizing WebCom Marketing’s as an alternative solution to having in-house marketing costs, and WebCom Marketing’s expertise. Separate messages will target spontaneous visitors by providing last minute solutions for businesses.
Main Goals of Ad Exposures
The main goal of the ad exposure is to consistently create similar brand awareness across each broad marke...
... middle of paper ...
...isitors are more likely to search for more universal terms than non-brand specific terms.
Once the visitor has landed on the landing page, they are now considered a conversion. Other results that will be measured are the landing page’s ability to retain the visitor, the call to action’s ability to capture the visitor, and other notes about the visitor’s behavior.
Special Offers and Incentives
SEO discounts will be similar to the other campaigns’ 10%, initially, and it will be recorded by the means of number of clicks, and filling out the specific form, or providing the promo number over the phone. The offers on the landing pages and mediums used will include a expiration term to support acting quickly.
Visitors Conversions Revenue Cost Discounting Percent Cost/Revenue Ratio
675 7 $5,063 $3,500 10% 79.14%
Summary of Projected Revenue and Costs (monthly)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Because the price is too attractive, end users cannot ignore them easily. An advertising strategy differs for different products.It normallly includes: Benefit advertsing which indicates the most beneficial part of your product to attract consumers. Comparision advertising that claims the advantage of your product to your competitors. Solution advertising indicating solutions of consumers’ problem or needs. Product family advertising. If you already had a sucessful product before, this product is improved by means of updated technology, use of the infection - .... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy Raising awareness about the product a company has at hand is where business begins and it is a great teller of how successful the product will be in the competitive market. The art of communication has become a vital aspect and this is attributed to the fact that there are a wide variety of channels of communication that a company can employ. It is therefore advisable that as a company you be able to come up with a marketing strategy that will make your products stand out from the rest of the crowd.... [tags: Marketing ]
1822 words (5.2 pages)
- Impact of Internet Marketing Strategy for small construction firms As the construction industry globalises and regional boundaries become less relevant, the survival of a construction firm will increasingly be determined by its ability to create and sustain a strong internet marketing strategy. The majority of the companies operating in the market are small and locally based. In 1998, the Construction Task Force reported that the industry was suffering from low levels of productivity and re-investment, but in subsequent years, marked by historically low interest rates, growth has greatly improved.... [tags: Marketing]
2775 words (7.9 pages)
- ... Communication tasks include working closely with team members and clients. Freshegg.com also says there are some key behaviors that a marketing analyst requires. They must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to lead projects proactively. They must pay meticulous attention to detail and have an overall passion for continual improvement. They need to be innovative and creative with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving. Analysts should always be credible and articulate with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Marketing research]
985 words (2.8 pages)
Marketing Concept, Displaced And Efficient Production As A Major Determinant Of The Marketing Strategy
- ... A lot of people involuntarily thought of, can save money if you cut out the middleman, but this is not always the case( Webb, 2004, P.15). Distribution of intensity will vary, depending on the types and properties of the product. At one end of the scale of the company can choose a sole distribution. At the other end of the scale, a fast moving goods company may decide to use an intensive distribution strategy. This means seeking through every possible export distribution in the market, is the soft drink market.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management]
998 words (2.9 pages)
- ... Virginia Vegetable Trans-Mobile Stand marketing strategies fulfilled with the Four Ps; Product, Price, Promotion and Place (Peter, Olson, & Grunert, 2009). Once marketers understand their target market behavior, they can use that knowledge to develop a more efficient strategy using the Four Ps (Knight, 2000). By having the vegetable products and making them available for our consumer, the product will come into play. Our products will include both the vegetables and other ingredients which are instrumental in the preparation of plant products.... [tags: Marketing, Business, Supply and demand, Consumer]
1196 words (3.4 pages)
- Motorola marketing strategy - Presentation Transcript Introduction - First to enter in Indian market. - Founded by Galvin Brothers. - Name was adopted in 1947 - Deals in Laptops, Cordless phones, Camera, Semi-Conductors, Wireless communication, Marketing Strategy Captured mass market. Launched a phone costing Rs.1600. Launched MOTOFLIP costing under Rs.4000. Widen their product portfolio. Collaborated with cellular service provider. Enhanced their distribution network. Youth- Target Audience Promotional Strategy Used 360 degree marketing.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1787 words (5.1 pages)
- Abstract Marketing is a essential part of a business because it helps to control the way that goods or services are sold. When marketing a specific product or service it is crucial to be well informed in all aspects of marketing, which include the marketing mix, marketing strategy, target market in which you will offer your product and the environmental factors that could effect how your product is received, including social and cultural difference, competition, economic and technological aspects.... [tags: Marketing Strategy]
1390 words (4 pages)
- More and more individuals have become concerned with their quality of life and have started to become more physically active. Either working out regularly at a fitness facility, developing their own routine at home or becoming a part of an organized sports team, people are exercising for a healthier heart, enjoyment or both. However, the stress of exercise can take its toll on our bodies, especially on our joints. Frank L. VanderSloot, President and CEO of Melaluca: The Wellness Company started this company to sell products containing melaluca oil, however, the demand for more products with natural ingredients led to the development of Replenex® and many other products for the body.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- Marketing Differences B2C and B2B Sites The Internet has changed the way marketing professionals implement new ideas to promote and sell products. The challenge nowadays is centered towards tendencies and trends established in the last 10 years by Internet users. Creativity and innovation have become necessary to lure customer's attention through B2C and B2B websites; hence, it is imperative to constantly improve sites without losing attention on customer needs. However, since there are sound differences between B2C and B2B sites, websites are required to be customized according to each business needs.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1002 words (2.9 pages)