• The Internet shares the information, and it has transformed many aspects of human life.
• Internet had opened new sources of communication; one can learn wise quotes, teaching, cooking, play games; the internet also helps students in the process of gaining an education.
• However, generation can watch porn, vulgar videos; viruses can corrupt the entire system and cyber bulling trap are the reason of major distraction (future-internet, 2009).
• The Internet has flexibility, and everyone can assess the internet easily, use of Internet has grown and grown every day, scientists are worries about future of the internet.
• It is predicted that the future of the internet, will be very different from the internet of present or past. There will be more advancement and forces will affect the future of business.
• For the new internet, there are researches take place, which is major challenges, the computer scientist are more focused on the security related issues because in the present using the internet on computers, mobiles, and other devices are not secures (business insider, 2015).
• Mobility, reliability, addressing and identity are also focused.
• In the USA the government funding is provided for the future project and internet design; there are working on projects like Global Environment for Network Innovations (GENI) and Future Internet Designs (FIND).
• New IP interconnection commerce models are being developed, for the progress of the technology, re-shaping of the IP connection for the future internet is taking place (Little, 2014...
... middle of paper ...
...inated. The government should bind the internet providers to provide filters for the internet subscribers to protect the people from misuse of the internet. The initiatives ate governmental; level is quite important.
• Great responsibility also lies on the shoulder of the people to avoid misuse of the internet. The internet and communication technologies are an important step to make sure that the positive use of internet is being promoted. Without the individual responsibility, government alone cannot bring any significant change in the situation. Therefore, it can be concluded that without the personal responsibility of the individuals, it is very difficult to bring stable change in the realm of positive use of internet in future. Role of parents is also very important in this regard. The parents must bind their children to avoid negative use of the internet.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We have come a long way in worldwide technological advancement. Computers are a way of living now but years ago everything was documented on paper and before then on stone. Indeed, the internet hosts an enormous informational base. Technology has made it possible for this information to reach far and wide. It would be almost unheard for the average American to go one day without the internet. By the year of 2000, more than one-half of all American households had personal computers. Today, the number must have tripled (Mary Fitzpatrick: American ways).... [tags: internet]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- We live in a world where the internet lays a pinnacle role in our day to day lives. The internet is used globally and can impact the world in many ways. Firstly, what is internet. Well internet is a computer network which globally providing a wide range of information and communication services. A lot of people tend to use the internet on a daily basis for their everyday use. Some people also use the internet as a living. For example, Youtubers, they tend to invade too much of their personal life for the world to watch and comment.... [tags: Privacy, Internet privacy, Internet]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- Internet Usage and Abuses Internet access is spreading very fast in the world and as the cost is getting more affordable, more and more people are spending time on the net. Now a day we cannot live without internet as we are forced to use internet willingly or unwillingly. If we use internet wisely it can benefit us in a lot of ways and if we use it unwisely in can have harmful effects on our lives. In this essay I will go into describe the ways that computer viruses, search engines, internet infrastructure, instant messaging, firewalls, and piracy are used and how to use these tools to benefit you without putting yourself in harm 's way.... [tags: Internet, Instant messaging]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Internet Business and Marketing A Look at Today's Growing Internet Business In what way does the Internet effect marketing in business. Today's industry must be profitable and continually seek to improve the profit margin set forth by the shareholders. In order to be on top of the ladder and rise above the ever-growing list of competitors, companies must stay in line with technological advances. The means of marketing a company's services has changed at a near daily pace over the last several years.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1612 words (4.6 pages)
- Energy Savings And The Internet I have always harbored a feeling of apprehension when approaching the subject of the Internet. I am a late-bloomer in the world of computers. I have used a personal computer that is not connected to the Internet, for word processing purposes for four years. At first I found this experience to be frustrating. Then frustration gave way to acceptance and even enjoyment at the ease of my paper writing assignments. I think the Internet is too influential and pervasive.... [tags: Internet Essays]
1515 words (4.3 pages)
- In the essay "Television: The Plug-In Drug" by Marie Winn, the author explains how television separates people from each other. Television, she claims, replaces the human contact by keeping the television viewers interested in the television programming instead of having a human companion. In the essay "Dearly Disconnected" by Ian Frazier, the author describes the cell phone as an object that will take out the payphones, increase human contact and decrease privacy. For example, televisions and cell phones have left their marks in history, and the Internet is now making an entrance with the same controversy as television and cell phones in their times.... [tags: Internet Technology Pros Cons]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- business increases, thus income increases and trust will increase. Sites like Yelp help businesses to achieve greater customer numbers and income. Reviews and feedback on social media are also having an impact on businesses on modern society by letting the consumer speak their opinion on a company’s product or establishment. While there are negative effects, they are minimal for large companies. On the other hand, for small businesses it can be the deciding factor between bankruptcy and expansion.... [tags: Sociology, Marketing, Business, Corporation]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Internet Taxation The passage of the Internet Tax Freedom Act, on October 21, 1998 there has been an intense debate on whether to tax or not to tax Internet purchases. The conservative side is opposed to Internet taxation saying that it is too costly to collect tax on Internet purchases. They also believe that since Internet retailers do not have any of their operations in all the states, not every state should receive the sales tax made on the purchase. On the other hand, the liberal believe that taxation of the Internet should be lawful because states are losing valuable tax bases to Internet purchases.... [tags: Internet Tax Taxing Essays]
1347 words (3.8 pages)
- The Moral Compass essay Ethics relates to given principles that govern behavior and conduct of a human being. Business ethics on the other hand is the code of a conduct that a company or an organization abides to in the day to day operations with the public (Conjecture Corporation, 2011). Making profits and high volume sales should not be the only goal of a business, a good reputation to the public is also very important for the survival of a company. This has led to companies formulating their code of ethics for employees to adapt.... [tags: Ethics, Business, Leadership]
3437 words (9.8 pages)
- The Effect of ICT on Business Manufacturing The widespread use of computers in homes, schools and businesses only really began about 20 years ago. Also companies around the world have an Internet based, financially self-supporting marketplace for business information that is needed by small scale manufacturing enterprises. of raw materials, procedures for accessing utilities such as water, electricity etc. The modern Information is provided on sources and prices manufacturing industry is being dramatically changed by developments in microelectronics providing, inexpensive, reliable, and sophisticated control systems.... [tags: ICT System Essays]
1061 words (3 pages)
- Facebook 's Impact On Social Media
- Federalism And Effects On Individuals
- High School Students Should Not Be Forced At Attend College
- Analysis Of The Book ' Street Warrior ' By Robert Garot
- How Low Has Education Fallen?
- Primary And Secondary Victims And Secondly By Identifying The Essential Elements Of A Claim For Psychiatry Injury