To provide diversity in food that matched our customer’s desired taste by being outstanding in everything we do
One of our strength in this business is innovative service, which will benefit us in attracting teenagers because of their willingness to experiment new things. Moreover, Generation Y who does not have much time to spare to cook and likes convenient things will likely to be attracted by our accessible service. Our business offers wide variety in international foods, which will outstand our business among others. Moreover, our food truck business offers cheaper price then other restaurants due to inexpensive costs involved in operating the business. According to the Canadian Market research report, fully outfitted food truck can cost upwards of $100,000. However, initial startup costs for a conventional establishment typically ranges between $30,000 and $50,000. Comparing to an actual restaurant set up cost, which is around 500,000 as, mentioned in restaurant owner industry survey, our food truck is far cheaper to set up and operate.
There can be certain weakness while operating the business such as out-dated market research data because out-dated market research does not show current trend going on and the in trend preferences of customers. It can mislead the business operation such as the demand of products. Moreover, due to compact space in th...
... middle of paper ...
...re, our reasonable price will attract them towards our business. Moreover, our business is located at an accessible place that will attract them to drop by as it at a convenient place for them. In addition, our key concept of the food truck, which is Asian foods will attract certain ethnic minorities: Indian, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese as our food items includes famous food items from Asia.
Our menu is a combination of variety of Asian products as provided below. We have divided our services hour into 2 parts, which are Breakfast and Lunch. Our products theme is based on something light with varieties. We have focused more on snacks then heavy meals in order to match our theme. We have chosen the following food items to our menu in order attract specific ethnics students and to introduce Asian food in London which have not been widely known in Canada.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Meaning of the Pick-Up Truck The movie “Smoke Signals” was directed by Chris Eyre and the story line was written by Sherman Alexie, an extremely well known, and a personal favorite of mine, writer. Together and the help of many Native Americans, they created a movie following the journey of two teen Coeur D 'Alene Native American boys traveling to Arizona trying to retrieve Victor’s fathers remains. Thomas tags along with Victor while traveling from Idaho on bus and on foot. Throughout the bus ride, Victor teachers Thomas how to be a “real Indian.” Thomas, an avid storyteller, fills the trip with stories about Victors’ father.... [tags: Mother, Father, Family, Pickup truck]
1141 words (3.3 pages)
- The Man’s Truck In the last thirty-eight years, Ford has known how to target the audience they have for the F- series of trucks. After the new advertisement that Ford produced it can be implied that they replicated their success again. With the first commercial being aired on television and online during the 2014 college football playoffs, Ford had a marketing strategy. It is apparent in almost all of the advertisements, including this one that Ford produced is to showcase the newest and the best of the best F-Series of trucks and that they aim to get all the hard working American man.... [tags: Pickup truck, Ford F-Series, Dearborn, Michigan]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Whole food has a track record of organic and natural food dating back to John Mackey’s college drop-out days which resulted in him getting employment at a natural food store. Renee Harding his girlfriend was attracted to the healthy food idea which led them to join hands in opening a restaurant called Safe Way including a health food store. Although they experienced financial difficulties, Mackey’s father invested $25, 000 which resulted in him urging organic local grocery owners to join. The strategy was a huge success which led to the first opening in 1980 of a Whole Food Market and turned out to be a success.... [tags: Organic food, Whole Foods Market, Whole foods]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- Over the last ten years, hommus has grown in great popularity all over America. As consumption has increased, many different companies have started producing it in countless varieties. Cedar’s Mediterranean Foods is one such company which is based in Ward Hill, MA was founded by Abe Hanna in 1981 as he noticed there was a lack of Mediterranean foods in local grocery stores; it was the first company to commercially produce hommus. Since then Cedar’s has become a large scale corporation with products in many markets across the North America.6 Now Abe’s son Charlie is CEO and president while his friend, Steve Tsakirellis, is Executive Vice President.... [tags: already prepared foods]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Whole Foods began in Austin, TX in 1980 as a way for people to get the natural foods they desired. After several mergers Whole Foods has grown into a chain with nationwide locations and topped the list in 2013 for the healthiest food store (Paul, 2013). Whole Foods offers choices for those that choose to be health conscious and prefer organic foods and clear labeling on all packaging; they even carry grass fed meats and do not use any artificial ingredients in their baked goods or snacks.... [tags: Whole Foods Marketing]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Tyson Foods began in one of the most difficult times in American history in 1931. It was during the Great Depression that John W. Tyson moved his family to Springdale, Arkansas and found a new business in the form of chickens. John W. Tyson began distributing chickens to bigger markets throughout the Midwest. Following the Great Depression, the United States was plunged in WWII and food was rationed throughout America. Fortunately for Mr. Tyson chickens were not and he began to meet the growing demand for chickens and Tyson Foods was established (Tyson Foods, 2016).... [tags: Chicken, Meat, Tyson Foods, Fast food]
1497 words (4.3 pages)
- Food has been a common source of necessity in our everyday lives as humans. It helps gives us nutrition and energy to live throughout our life. Over several decades, the development of making foods has evolved. They have changed from natural to processed foods in recent years. Nowadays natural ingredients are barely used in the making of foods like bread, cheese, or yogurt. The food industry today has replaced natural food making with inorganic ingredients. The cause of this switch is due to processed foods being easier, cheaper and faster to make.... [tags: Organic vs. Non-organic Foods]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Marcus Aurelius, stoic philosopher, and roman emperor said, “Everything you hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything you see is a perspective, not the truth.” Countless companies in the US encourage families to try out their appealing foods, but it seems these families are not interested in knowing what is in the food they’re consuming. People should avoid prepackaged foods. People should be avoid prepackaged food because it can be artificial. An artificial food consists of several materials and ingredients to replicate the appearance of a real food.... [tags: Organic vs. Non-organic Foods]
1131 words (3.2 pages)
- Strategy Assessment Kudler Fine Foods Kudler Fine Foods was established by Kathy Kudler in June 1998 with the opening of one store in La Jolla. Her plan was to offer a one stop shopping experience for those people who were in search of quality ingredients for gourmet cooking. Due to the success of the La Jolla store, two additional stores were opened in Del Mar and Encinitas. The mission of Kudler Fine Foods has been modified “to provide their customers with the finest in selected foodstuffs, wines, and related needs in an unparalleled consumer environment” (Virtual Organizations, 2008).... [tags: Case Study Strategy Assessment Kudler Fine Foods]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- Proposal for International Foods at the University Dining Services Pedro Cabrera came to State University from Puerto Rico. He decided to be an exchange student at State because he was interested in experiencing life in the United States, and because he was excited about the excellent veterinarian program offered at State. While he loves attending college and living in the United States, there are some things that he would like to change, or rather introduce to State University. Pedro admitted that he feels homesick at times, a feeling not uncommon to new freshmen.... [tags: Argument Proposition Essays]
1306 words (3.7 pages)