WordPress is one the most popular open source content publishing platform used by many blogging and business websites all over the word. It’s not only simple to use with plugin stability and autonomy, but also comes with multisite option with the ability to host more than one WordPress on the same account.
While beginners may need only one WordPress account to get their online business running quickly and easily, some may find it necessary to install WordPress more than once in their hosting account. This is where the multisite feature comes in to help you create and host multiple sites on the same server without the need to purchase extra webhosting services.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to setup multiple wordpress sites and CMS sites in your hosting account:
1. Choosing a web hosting plan
There are different webhosting plans available in the market. Choosing the right webhosting plan is essential in determine the success or otherwise of your online business. Know you hosting needs. While a shared ho...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Discovering Mortality in Once More to the Lake E. B. White's story "Once More to the Lake" is about a man who revisits a lake from his childhood to discover that his life has lost placidity. The man remembers his childhood as he remembers the lake; peaceful and still. Spending time at the lake as an adult has made the man realize that his life has become unsettling and restless, like the tides of the ocean. Having brought his son to this place of the past with him, the man makes inevitable comparisons between his own son and his childhood self, and between himself as an adult and the way he remembers his father from his childhood perspective. The man's experience at the lake with his... [tags: Once More to the Lake]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Once More to the Lake For many people there is a sweet scent, an inviting image, the familiar sound of laughter that bring them back to a place full of childhood images. In “Once More to the Lake”, author E.B. White longs to bring his audience back to one of the most memorable places in his childhood, a camp on a lake in Maine, starting in about 1904. He shows the reader how he feels he has replaced his own father and is playing the same role he played nearly forty years earlier. White directs his essay at an anonymous audience.... [tags: Once More to the Lake Essays]
604 words (1.7 pages)
- E.B. White's Once More to the Lake "Once More to the Lake", by E.B. White was an essay in which a father struggles to find himself. The essay is about a little boy and his father. They go to a lake where the father had been in his childhood years. The father looks back at those years and tries to relive the moments through his son's eyes. He knows he can't, and has difficulty dealing with the fact that he can't go back in time. E.B. White's way of letting the reader know that the father is in a way depressed, is through great detail and description.... [tags: E.B. White Once More Lake Essays]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- Web Hosting Services 1. Introduction Web Hosting is an integral part of setting up a website for your business, which is absolutely essential if you are looking to take your business online. Unfortunately, most business owners do not understand this aspect completely. However, understanding this aspect of setting up a website ensures that you do not spend excessive financial resources on features that web hosting companies advertise, but won’t be helpful to your business and website. Hence, this comprehensive guide is created with the aim to assist you in making a well-informed decision to take your business online in the most economical way possible.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- In this competitive and ever changing environment, a business can thrive only when it has a satisfied customer base. So a firm should always look for ways to stay responsive to the needs of the customer. So here comes the question – How to develop this Sustainable Competitive Advantage (SCA). As stated earlier customer preferences and taste change every now and then. So as a business you need to keep yourself up to the pace of customer shifts in preferences otherwise either the customer will throw you out of the league or the competition will do that to you.... [tags: comparison essay]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- Your Most Responsive WordPress Sites Ever: 6 Clean Ways To Make It Happen Every Time While WordPress is the tool for choice on more than 75 million websites around the globe, not all of them are as clean and quick as they should be. For your site, responsiveness is key to success, because you know Google will like your site better if it 's easier for mobile users. Follow these six steps for a more responsive, and therefore, more successful website. 1. Start With A Flowchart Whether you intend to create a simple site or have many complex pages, it all starts with a smart plan.... [tags: Mobile device, Personal digital assistant]
710 words (2 pages)
- “Once more to the Lake” is a short essay written by E.B. White in first-person. White tries to form a relationship between his past and present experiences. It begins with a father and son who travel to a place White’s family visited every August, a great lake for camping and fishing. E.B. White is full of excitement as the lake symbolizes his childhood and the best memories in his life. Going fishing again on this lake, he wants to return his childhood or to return his childhood memories. He later realizes that he is not able to return to his childhood and that he’s getting older and he is not capable of remember all the memories brought from the lake.... [tags: Family, Olfaction, Son, As Time Goes By]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- An Analysis of Robert Frost's Once by the Pacific Most readers are familiar with the poetry of Robert Frost, but they may not be familiar with his poem "Once by the Pacific." This poem stands out from most of his popular poems, which frequently relate to rural New England life. Many critics have thus commented that his works are too simple. "Once by the Pacific," however, seems to challenge this opinion, as it is one of Frost's more "difficult" poems to interpret. Although this poem also is connected with nature, the theme is more universal in that it could be related to Armageddon, or the end of the world.... [tags: Once by the Pacific Essays]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- An Analysis of Frost's Poem Once by the Pacific Although "Once by the Pacific" is not one of Frost's most commercial poems, that does not mean that it is not one of his best. It appears quite obvious to me by one read through of the poem that it has an apocalyptic theme to it. Frost uses the first four lines of the poem to give us a mental image of how powerful the ocean water is: The shattered water made a misty din. Great waves looked over others coming in, And thought of doing something to the shore That water never did to land before.... [tags: Once by the Pacific Essays]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Life's Lessons in The Once and Future King "The best thing for being sad," replied Merlyn, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something. That's the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honor trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then -- to learn.... [tags: Once and Future King Essays]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- The Formulation And Execution Of High Level Action Plan
- Stages Of Group Development : Michelle 's Plan For Creating Effective Work Teams
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves By Karen Joy Fowler
- Fix The Code 0xc1900208 : 0x4000c
- No Equal Than Others By Rebecca Solnit
- Community Involvement : The Heart Of The Community