You should find that many of the custom ROMs found on the list below will debloat your new ROM and not come with most of those Samsung applications you could do without. You also get the amazing stability and sureness of CyanogenMod custom ROM if you choose to go in that direction. Another reason for installing a custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 device is extending the life of your device. When we say extending the life,we are talking about software updates. You see, most smartphones physically outlive their software updates, so you are left with a working device that is no longer supported with newer versions of the Android operating system. That doesn 't make much sense, apart from when your phone carrier networks and manufacturers want to force you into buying a new device. You can skip having to buy a new device if you don 't want to pay for it by installing a custom ROM that is based on newer firmware. many of those ROMs are also quality ROMs. For example, you might be lucky enough to find a CyanogenMod custom ROM made for your device that is based on newer version of Android.
Files You Need
You must root the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 device if you want to install a custom ROM on the device.
You must install a custom recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 if you want to install a custom ROM zip file on the device.
The MoleculeROM is basically the Galax...
... middle of paper ...
...ooted with SuperSU, installed with latest busy box, odexed for better apps stability, Knox removed, Samsung apps removed to save some space for more apps, dpi settings, Touch Wiz UI, stock kernel, more stable than any other ROM.
Download Clean ROM
CyanogenMod 13 ROM:
Who doesn 't know about CyanogenMod custom ROMs? It 's not wrong if we call it the father of custom ROMs because the CyanogenMod ROM is the first custom ROM which opens the new universe of tweaking Android 's performance and UI. Well, it 's your time to experience this super custom ROM on your device.
Features: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based, app side bar, app circle bar, PIE control, smart call, notification ticker, notification count, smart mute, IP call, gesture lock screen, proximity speaker (starts speaker phone when you move your phone away from your ear during call).
Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Those looking for reasons to install a custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone will want to know about updates. As you probably know, software updates go a long way to making a decision on what device you might buy. When you buy a flagship Samsung smartphone, you expect the latest operating system and you also expect future updates to continue coming. Samsung will certainly continue updating the device, but those updates won 't last forever. Furthermore, the updates won 't be anywhere near as timely as one would like when spending so much money.... [tags: Google, Android, Nexus One, HTC Dream]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- 1. Introduction Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd is a Korean multinational company, manufactures a wide range of product; includes computers, mobile phone, digital TVs, air conditioner, OLED panel, LCD display panel, memory and LSI system etc. The company's main growth driver engine is Smartphone business and Tablet, accounts 31.4 % and 20.4% respectively, of market share in 3Q2013 as per data from IDC. The main concern of company is that it totally depends on Smartphone and Tablet business. This business is getting volatile and overcrowded.... [tags: Samsung Electronics Market]
1530 words (4.4 pages)
- In today’s advanced world that we live in, we could hardly see ourselves not getting in touch with mobile devices. It first started with a cup of coffee and we will spontaneously slip our phones or tablets out for online free newspaper in the morning, checking the traffic before our journey, sending e-mails to clients, having conference calls and many other features. Tablet, the all in one device that we hold everywhere we go. The purpose of this paper is to observe the popularity of tablet brand between Apple Ipad and Samsung Note.... [tags: Apple Tablet, Samsung Tablet]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- Executive Summary From its inception as a small export business in Korea, Samsung has grown to become one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specializing in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory, and system integration. Samsung was founded on March 1st, 1938 by focusing primarily on trade export, selling dried Korean fish, vegetables, and fruit to Manchuria and Beijing. In little more than a decade, Samsung-which means "three stars" in Korean-would have its own flour mills and confectionery machines, its own manufacturing and sales operations, and ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today ("Samsung ," ).... [tags: Samsung SWOT Analysis]
2532 words (7.2 pages)
- Samsung Electronics is a South Korean multinational electronic company whose headquarter is situated at Suwon. Since the year 2009, Samsung Electronics Company has been the world’s largest information Technology Company with regards to its revenue estimation taking from its predecessor the Sony electronics company limited. Through its current CEO Kwon oh-Hyun since 2012, the company has so far established its assembly plants and sales network in 80 countries an investment that has so far seen the employment of over 300000 people.... [tags: Samsung Electronics, Samsung Group, Electronics]
1390 words (4 pages)
- The Introduction of the Samsung Color TV Background Samsung as a company was founded in 1938 in Korea. 46,500 employees are working at six Samsung Electronics facilities in Korea. Although they are at different locations, all share the same goal and that goal is satisfying global customers by producing a quality product. Here in the U.S. Samsung is a very recognized brand, sitting along side Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Toshiba, Matsushita and other more know brands of TVs. In South Korea, Samsung was a governmentally subsidized large business until in the 1990’s.... [tags: Samsung Korea China Television Essays]
2503 words (7.2 pages)
- Edith Wharton's The Custom of the Country In The Custom of the Country, Edith Wharton weaves business and greed into the society of her novel. Undine, the heroine of the novel, has insatiable wants, complete disregard for anyone else’s needs and frightening precision in getting what she desires. Although the novel very rarely treads into the offices of Wall Street and only alludes to the business practices making and breaking the characters, business is brought into the parlor and even bedroom of Undine Spragg, “She had done this incredible thing, and she had done it from motive that seemed, at the time, as clear, as logical, as free from the distorting mists of sentimentality, as any of h... [tags: Edith Wharton Custom country Essays]
438 words (1.3 pages)
- Other standards for selecting and installing security bollards might apply in your city. In the United States, for example, various standards could apply in different situations, and these include standards issued by the U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, Army Corps of Engineers, and various city and state governments. New York City standards are among the most complex because they involve protecting skyscrapers while allowing public access on sidewalks. Considerations for Installing Security Bollards Like any security product, there 's a tradeoff when installing security bollards that involves confidentiality issues, security parameters, and choosing between premade bollar... [tags: Security, Computer security, Information security]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- Custom Chip, Inc. Situation: Frank Questin is a product manager in custom chip, Inc a semi conductor manufacturer in custom chips. He is doing his role as Product Manager from last 14 months and it is his first managerial position. The sales of the company exceeded $ 25 millions in 1986 but due to higher competition the growth had come to standstill. Problem / Issue: Following are the problems, which I am enlisting on priority level, while others are the symptoms due these causes. a) Frank Questin Product Manager is ineffective in some areas.... [tags: Custom Chip Industry Case Study Analysis]
1525 words (4.4 pages)
- Installing an aftermarket intake is easier then you think with these easy to follow instructions. All that is needed are a few basic tools: a regular screw driver (flat head) and a ratchet with a 3/8” bit and an adjustable wrench. There is no need to jack the car up for installing this part; all that is needed is to pop the hood. After you have gathered all of your tools, pop the hood and get familiar with what you we will be replacing. The intake is the big black plastic box found at the lower left hand corner of the engine and the pipe that runs up to the intake manifold that is at the top of the engine.... [tags: essays research papers]
822 words (2.3 pages)