The road to success of every achiever is filled with ample inspiration, something more powerful than words can describe, something that unbelievably plays such an important role in how someone approaches their lifetime goal, in how someone thinks, how someone acts, and how times fly, and how the world spinning around someone is – whether it is dynamic, hectic, chaotic, moderate, or deliberate. Without this incredible thing that may seem to be imaginary and invisible to some people, life would be just a game without the finishing line, but with this so-called magical thing in your palms, you could be driven to achieve your goals more briskly, effectively, and energetically – just like how you would arrive to your destination faster if you have the map with you. All successful people around the world, young or old, short or tall, white or black, Asian or Western, they all have or have had inspirations in life, whether it’s someone they have been looking up to or something they find to inspire and motivate themselves, such as some sorts of stories, quotes, books, or even movies. Inspiration is one of the essential keys to unlock the door to the room of accomplishment.
One of the biggest over achievers in Thailand whose name is known all over the world now due to his innovative, fearless, decisive attitude and his swift actions in the politics world as the last Prime Minister of Thailand, this guy has always been the one who takes the first step in everything he puts his hands on, he likes to differentiate and is not afraid of changing and innovating. He was formally known as one of the richest, wealthiest and most successful businessmen in Thailand whose businesses cover a wide range of products and services. His latest challen...
... middle of paper ...
...d to continually inspire myself consistently and vigorously with inspirations through reading, watching, discussing, listening, observing, and trying to comprehend messages conveyed and perspective shown to me. Sometimes inspiration just comes without realizing their occurrence, and it just goes without saying goodbye. Sometimes it comes in a visionary form, sometimes it just comes in a solid form. Inspiration lies around everywhere for you to pick - alongside streets, on boards, in the air, and in every breath you take. Just set yourself a goal, search for an inspiration, and believe that you can achieve it. Personally, I greatly believe that without inspiration, I would be goofing around like many people my age are. And most importantly, I believe that with great inspirations continuously motivated and spurred on, I will achieve my goals and be successful one day.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Achievement. What does one think when they hear that word. Maybe they think of a person that has achieved something really big, like Bill Gates. He is one of the most riches people in the world. The reason of why one may have read this may be unknown, but when they finish this, they will know what the definition of achievement really is. The purpose of this paper is to teach one about the word achievement and what makes it important. What is achievement. Achievement is something that is accomplished successfully (Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary).... [tags: Achievement, ]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- At whatever point a man does some work there is dependably a need behind it which persuades him in doing as such. This affecting need is called thought process. Under inspiration, they will to do a work is stimulated the general population by making them feel the rationale behind the work. Inspiration is gotten from "rationale" which implies that inert power in a man which induces him to do a work. In a nutshell, inspiration is that procedure wherein the people are made to perceive their requirements, in the acknowledgment of which, they do diligent work for the enthusiasm of big business, or inspiration implies a procedure which energizes individuals to work for the achievement of a coveted... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Motivation]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- In life it is important for one to have goals and standards. Without these, our potential cannot be reached. Bill Gates is one of the most richest people in the world. He is one of the most successful people in the world from achieving. Achievement is important in everyday life because it helps us throughout life, determining our future. According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, achievement is defined as something that is accomplished successfully (Merriam-Webster the Online Dictionary).... [tags: Achievement, fame, ]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- Raising achievement is a key area that has been the centre of the educational debate and one of the main goals of government educational strategies in England in the recent years. More precisely, the ambitious objective of these strategies has been to raise achievement of all learners, with particular attention to those pupils in a disadvantage condition, taking in account factors as social class, gender, ethnicity and special education needs. In this context a great stress has been given to the importance of meeting students’ need and, consequently “to move away from standardization towards a greater personalization” (Donnelly, 2012) and to put into practice particular initiatives that co... [tags: Education System]
2025 words (5.8 pages)
- What is the key of successful academic achievement, and consequentially, of successful life- being able to study well. And the base of study process is curiosity which is mostly active at preschool age. Parents can positively develop their children`s cognitive abilities in preschool age by greater use of computers, limit mistreatment, improve home environment. Children are the flowers of our life. It is our responsibility to grow our children healthy in order to have a healthy society. According to Welsh, J.... [tags: children, parents, home improvements]
1478 words (4.2 pages)
- The arts, are a window to the past they allow our current society to understand the thoughts and visions of previous artists and their movements. It is through the idealization of the form or the use of expressive and chaotic brush stokes that we are able to understand the purpose of a piece and acknowledge the metamorphosis art has undergone over the course of time. Both the visual and preforming arts serve as a vehicle of communication, we see how artists use powerful images express some of the most complex thoughts, opinions, and human emotions.... [tags: religion, propaganda, french revolution]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- Schindler’s List, Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, and Jurassic Park, notable movies all directed by the inspiring person; Steven Spielberg. He even produced the Transformers series. No one really knows who Steven Spielberg really is, however, everyone is familiar with the movies he has produced and directed. Steven Spielberg was born December 18, 1946 in Cincinnati, Ohio.2 “To deal with stress he would make movies which would be his shield against bullies at school, trouble at home, and any issues he dealt with.”1 He was the oldest child of three sisters.... [tags: movies, entertainment, inspiration]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- When one pursues academics, they must start in child hood. Good academic development during adolescence is important for one to have a life time of achievements in academics and work related fields. The transitionary period between primary and secondary school, a period of time where a child’s academic works often declines is the time when one needs to devote themselves to academics. In their article Academic Success Across the Transition from Primary to Secondary Schooling among Lower-Income Adolescents: Understanding the Effects of Family Resources and Gender, Lisa Serbin, Dale Stack, and Daniel Kingdon conducted a study on school age kids and the need of academic success, in the article t... [tags: key predictor of lifetime achievement]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Each year, children are failing in school. As the years progress, the number of children failing keep rising. In "Closing the Achievement Gap", Kati Haycock, the Director of the Education Trust at the American Association for Higher Education, states " Between 1970 and 1988, the achievement gap between African American and white students was cut in half, and the gap separating Latinos and whites declined by one-third. That progress came to a halt around 1988, however, and since that time, the gaps have widened" (6).... [tags: Closing the Achievement Gap]
1572 words (4.5 pages)
- Sculpture can date back to ancient times, from the Greeks and Romans to Bernini and Michelangelo. The art of sculpture is a record of human experience. It is the skill of producing in three dimensions representations of natural or imagined forms. It includes sculpture in the round, which can be viewed from any direction, as well as incised relief, in which the lines are cut into a flat surface. It captures war and religion as well as individuals and the abstract. People everywhere have found the need for sculpture, whether it is in work, play, or prayer.... [tags: Visual Arts]
768 words (2.2 pages)