In the first essay, informative report was on evaluation of the importance of college education. The purpose of the informative report was to present to students the importance of having a college education and also to inform the importance of a college education to whom don’t know much about a college education. Although I wasn’t trying to argue if they should go to college or shouldn’t. I also evaluate why some students find college education an option in their lives. Specifically I inform other students the aspects and benefits of a college educatio...
... middle of paper ...
...e I dint know much to write on the type of essay. But after having my one on one I understood more of these assignment then before. These was the first time I have written these type of essay.
Like I said last time, I promise I would read and read until I can reach a higher level than I am now. I find reading to be able to help me improve in all the area that in need of improvement. Practice writing more often than just when I have to. Just start writing about my life to help me improve more. I do believe and would like for you to also believe that within the time I would be able to improve. I know these writings might not approve for college, but I’m just starting. I know at the end, I would be better in my writing. Within time I have improve. And will continue to improve. All I need is support and help to improve my writing. Thank you for time and bearing with me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A college education provides a positive impact on peoples lives, for example, economically stable, better salary, better jobs opportunities. The debate on college education has become a controversy over the years. Beyond the vocation and the desire to be a professional, an education provides personal benefit, also, benefits our country, more educated people equals to a better future. Education can improve your prospects for development, both personally and professionally and in terms of revenue.... [tags: Higher education, High school, College]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- Student Debt Crisis College education act as a key to a successful future to many of us, it provides financial security and helps us working towards a more successful individual. Can you imagine that today college education has actually become a burden for many families, that actually ended costing their dreams. As student loan balances have climbed higher and higher over the years, it becomes increasingly difficult for lower income students to access higher educations, creating huge disparities in access to higher education.... [tags: Debt, Higher education, College, University]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- “Should I go to college or should I not go to college?” Students may begin to question the importance of a college education during their high school career. Believe it or not, many factors take place when it comes to having a college education or not. It can impact a person’s life in numerous ways, both good and bad. Generally, college education aim to provide many opportunities for graduates though it is not as common to those without a higher education. Meanwhile, being able to generate income after graduation may be an alluring thought for many high school students.... [tags: Higher education, Academic degree, High school]
994 words (2.8 pages)
- Purpose of Going to College Why do people go to college, what is the purpose in doing so. The idea of going to college to better off your life is a strong belief, especially if you are about to get out of highschool. When people in high school are about to graduate and move on they will think about going to college and they will ask themselves “what is the purpose of college?”. A college education is important in terms of economic opportunity, making a person more marketable for a job that provides a good paying salary with benefits.... [tags: High school, Higher education, Academic degree]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Introduction Not too far in the distant past having a college education was a rarity. Now it is becoming less of a rarity and more of the norm. In today’s society, it becomes more beneficial for you to have a college education. College is something that doesn 't have to be for everyone and there are some great ways for individuals to pursue a decent career and still earn enough money to make a living. If you’re willing to put in the time, effort, and money to pursue a college education then you will most certainly reap all of the many benefits it has to offer.... [tags: High school, Higher education, Academic degree]
1089 words (3.1 pages)
- Summary This paper explores the benefits provided by educational programs in jails and prisons. Included are the reasons inmates need education in order to successfully reenter society once they are released and use the knowledge and skills they have learned to obtain a job in order to support themselves and their families. Also examined in the paper are the financial benefits of incorporating educational programs instead of cutting them, as well as the effect these programs play on the recidivism rate.... [tags: importance of education, 2015]
1886 words (5.4 pages)
- For the 1975-76 school year, the average cost of tuition and fees at a four-year, public university was $2,387. Since 1975, the cost of college tuition has increased by roughly 394%, with tuition costing $9,410 during the 2015-16 school year (College Board, 2016). As college costs continue to rise, it is becoming increasingly more difficult for students, and their families, to bear the costs of getting an education. According to a survey by Edward Jones, financial advisor, “83% of Americans say they cannot afford the expense of a college education for themselves or a family member” (Levaux, 2015).... [tags: Higher education, University, College]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- In today’s economy, education plays a huge part because an educated community leads to the economic growth of a nation. However, the most important thing in gaining education is not only for the success of our booming economy but due to the fact that everyone has the right to a good quality of education as well. Under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, it states that education is a vital human right. Furthermore, according to President Barack Obama’s 2016 State of the Union Address he stated that “the bipartisan reform of No Child Left Behind was an important start which increased early childhood education, lifted high scho... [tags: Higher education, College, University]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Parents and Education I am writing primarily to parents who have children in elementary school and high school, but teachers, librarians, and other members of school staff ought to listen as well. My position is that both parents should be closely involved in the school life of all their children. Education is a very important part of all societies and cultures. The education system plays a key role in the early lives of all citizens of the United States of America. The nature and extent of an individual’s formal education will generally have great effects upon their entire life.... [tags: Education]
1182 words (3.4 pages)
- Hazing in universities across the nation has become an increasingly dangerous ritual that is seemingly becoming more difficult to put an end to due to its development into an “underground” activity. Though a regular activity in the seventies, hazing, a possible dangerous act of initiation to a group, has now become an activity that is banned in thirty-nine states (Wagner 16). However, this ritual has not been stopped or become less severe. In fact it is becoming more dangerous. Since it has been banned, with many colleges imposing their own penalties against those participating in it, many fraternities and sororities have pursued this activity in an underground fashion.... [tags: College University Student Hazing Violence]
2149 words (6.1 pages)