There is a company named Regional Gardens in Bathurst with 150 employee, company runs a number of enterprises working related gardening. Company owns Regional Gardens nursery which selling plants gardening related material to public. Company also owns Regional Garden planners which works as the consultancy. At its main site where company servers and data is stored has the following infrastructure
• Regional Gardens Ltd is a company that runs a number of related gardening enterprises. It has a large display garden that it opens for public inspection a number of times a year. The company also owns the Regional Gardens Nursery which sells plants and garden supplies to the public. The company also owns Regional Garden Planners, which is a small company that provides garden advice, design and consultancy services.
• Drawbacks of old servers infrastructures
• Using many servers for company, increased power consumption for individual server
• To control heating of Database server, cooling process is expensive
• Occupy different hardware with many space
• Maintain all server work together, etc.
• Benefits of Para-Virtualisation
• Most efficient virtualization technique at the cost of flexibility and security
• Occupy space through consolidation
• To redundant server without buying extra hardware
• Programmers have isolated & independent system to control easily
• Legacy system
For that hardware virtualisation is more beneficial to handle all servers together and provide data from data centre of server to user virtual desktop.
[(n.d.). Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/]
Proposed Virtual Technologies-
In this case I recommend for two types of virtualization in case of Regional garden limited company....
... middle of paper ...
...firewall is there to filter network traffic for the virtual network adapter.
• Data Protection & Encryption
• Encrypt data of virtual system to make sure about confidential information is not exposed if the device is lost or stolen
[Kamity, K. (2011 , February 11). Desktop virtualization. Retrieved from http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2011/02/11/desktop-virtualization-top-10-security-and-compliance-best-practices?]
Virtual desktop infrastructure and the network. Access and Data Center Network, DOI: enterasys.com
Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Case studies play a significant role in the design and implementation of information technology. This is because of the fact that the global information technology industry is almost influenced by the same technological trends and it is feasible for them to share information regarding customization, upgrades and developments (Petrides 2000, 23). The design and application of information technology is generally associated with developments in information technology (Liebowitz and Khosrowpour 1997, 46).... [tags: Information Technology, IT]
2488 words (7.1 pages)
- The reading that was investigated consisted of an article from Dr. Rochelle Brooks entitled “The Development Of A Code Of Ethics An Online Classroom Approach To Making Connections Between Ethical Foundations And The Challenges Presented By Information Technology”. Brooks (2010) studies the ethical challenges that are prevalent in the Information Technology (IT) field. Furthermore, Brooks (2010) examines how workers in the Information Technology filed should have lucid ethical policies to adhere to along with taking an in-depth look at how as a society we can be proactive in eliminating ethical dilemmas by early education of our young adults.... [tags: Information Technology]
1768 words (5.1 pages)
- Operating any business without the application of information technology in the modern business world is actually impossible. The world has gone digital and in every sector of economy, entrepreneurs are busy applying information technology systems to run their businesses smoothly. Nevertheless, the invention of information technology and its entrance into business arena has seen, customers demand better services whenever they do business or receive services. From banking to financial markets, stock exchange to retail markets, businesspersons use information technology principles to attract, serve and retain customers.... [tags: Information Technology ]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- The aim of the proposal is to come up with ways and means of improving business operations of a small high quality restaurant which is using very basic computer facilities through introduction of a more convenient way of doing business and attracting more customers through the introduction of the modern high level technologies. The world is developing at an alarming rate and at the same time the technology is continuing to advance day in day out. Though this restaurant may look small, there is a need to equip it with the current technology so that more customers can be attracted and therefore the returns will increase.... [tags: Information Technology]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- The failure of Information Technology projects has always been a hurtful problem for many organizations. With tons of new technologies coming out throughout the year, new IT, projects continue to grow by the year. Unfortunately, the success rates of the projects are very low and have actually lowered since its last estimate. Project risk factors are important to know and avoid in making of a success project. This paper is going to explain risks in knowledge areas, how to identify risks, and explain the risk register.... [tags: Information Technology]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- Part 1 After discussing the article IT Doesn’t Matter, our group does not agree with the bold argument that Mr. Carr sets forth in his article that information technologies will eventually lose their power and value. Although information technology advancements may become more intermittent as we move into the future, it is still one of the top priorities for many businesses right now. As long as there are problems, there will always be new technologies or ideas created to address them. Mr. Carr wrote this article in 2003, before the brink of much new advancement in technologies Mr.... [tags: Information Technology]
1846 words (5.3 pages)
- Due to dramatic changes in organisational management, technology plays an important role in today business environment. According to Groomer & Murthy (1989) incorporation of information technology solutions are becoming increasingly important for all businesses in order to operate successfully. One way that many businesses have implemented information technology on a large scale (Groomer & Murthy, 1989) is by setting up Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to achieve their business transaction and data processing needs.... [tags: information technology,resour planning, erp]
1942 words (5.5 pages)
- Case studies play a significant role in the design and implementation of information technology. This is because of the fact that the global information technology industry is almost influenced by the same technological trends and it is feasible for them to share information regarding customization, upgrades and developments (Petrides 2000, 23). This paper will attempt to shed light on the manner in which case studies can inform in the design and application of information technology. In this regard, the paper will give special attention the nature of utility that case studies provide to the design and application of information technology.... [tags: Information Technology]
2526 words (7.2 pages)
- When you think of Marketing and Technology, how would you correlate the two. Well Marketer's uses certain types of technology to improve an organization or business. One of the purposes of incorporating certain types of technologies when dealing with marketing is to: improve customer acquisition and retention, design loyalty programs, and initiate cross-selling and up-selling. Most organizations have a database that includes current and prospective customers. If they don't and outside company is hired to develop one as well as manage it.... [tags: Business Information Technology]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- Information Technology Haag and Keen (1996) agreed that information technology is a set of tools that helps you work with information and perform task related to information processing. Included in this set are seven building blocks. All together, these building blocks are called an IT system (p.8). For an IT system we need: Input and output, software, communication devices, the processing engine, information, storage devices, and most important people (Haag & Keen, 1996). According to Haag and Keen (1996) the definitions of the IT system is as follow, 1.... [tags: Technology Information Research Essays]
1658 words (4.7 pages)
- Friendship, Dreams, and the Conflict in John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men
- Biography of John Adams
- Defining the Knowledge and Skills of High School Students Through Common Core State Standards
- Network Security, Questions and Answers
- Protecting Metals from Corrosion
- Poor Healthcare Infrastructure in Developing Countries