The illuminati are a group of people who claim to have unusual religious enlightenment. This group is known all over the world as an elite secret society that controls the world. The members of this group include many world leaders such as Presidents of the United States, English royalty, bank owners, movie producers and even owners of major food corporations such as McDonalds (Fritz 2). The members of this group have the power to control every aspect of the modern economy. Most people believe that the modern Illuminati are exactly the same as it was when it first began, but that is not true. Origins of the Illuminati can be traced back to 500 B.C in Egypt (BBC America N.P). The illuminati mascot is the eye of Horus. The eye of Horus is also known as the all Seeing Eye. This symbol has been placed on U.S currency, clothing brands and more.
The illuminati use deception to hide their satanic symbols. There are millions of illuminati occult symbols in plain sight all over the united states. Clues found in Babylon give insight as to why and how the Illuminati came into existence. The first written tablets talk about a great flood that re shaped the earth, similar to the story in the bible. The tablets also talk about people who came from the heavens and built pyramids. The people who came from the heavens were the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were the rulers of cro magnon man under king Anu (BBC America N.P) King Anu ruled through the eye of horus. The Annunaki bred with the daughters of man and re shaped the cro magnon man into the modern human race. The Annunaki continued to rule Babylon and fought many wars, until they were forced to convert to a new religion. Judaism was the new religi...
... middle of paper ...
...s society, Bilderberger group and the trilateral commission council on foreign relations. Each of the groups mentioned above carry must prestige and respect. In order to gain entrance to one of the clubs one would have to be recommended by a existing member. Once a person is recommended they are reviewed by the club. The leaders of the club respect academics and wealth. A person recommended by a member will only be admitted only if the leaders feel the person will portray the club accurately. The illuminati have survived to this day. The illuminati try to control every aspect of modern life, but they cannot do so if they will remain vigilant and educate themselves. There are millions of symbols and signs in plain sight all over the U.S Americans need to further educate themselves on the history of America and drown out this evil epidemic before it’s too late.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Illuminati is not a conspiracy theory; it is a real thing that is happening today. With all the facts and information about the illuminati, it cannot still be considered a conspiracy theory. The illuminati symbol can be seen all over the place in all parts of the world, including famous entertainers that have Illuminati symbols tattooed on their bodies. With all the turmoil on this planet, it will soon collapse. When it does, who is going to take over. The illuminati will take over.... [tags: Conspiracies]
2559 words (7.3 pages)
- The Bavarian Illuminati, commonly know as the Illuminati was founded on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt in Ingolstadt (commonly known as Upper Bavaria). The word “Illuminati” was taken from the Latin word “illuminatus” meaning the enlightened. The Illuminati was thought to be a off branch of the Freemasons.. It is said that many of the Illuminati chapters derived from Masonic Lodges that existed before the Illuminati was originated. The Illuminati is known to be very secretive. The time that the Illuminati developed it was during the Enlightenment Period.... [tags: The Bavarian Illuminati, JFK Assassination]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- The Word “Illuminati” is thrown around to describe the secret elite group that many say run the world. Their power lies in the magical rituals and the economy (Money) creates their power. The Illuminati is a secret society that use unorthodox and sometimes a violent method of getting success or to “rule”. When one is Desperate for success they’ll be at a point in life that they’ll do anything for fame, even if it means worshiping Satan. Even though Christians see people of the illuminati bad, they are actually very organized individuals.... [tags: illuminati, music industry, secret society]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- In a system that claims to be democratic, a question of its legitimacy remains. Does the American public really have the power that the government says that we do. Conspiracies concerning the government have always been the center of many discussions and arguments. Cases like the Kennedy assassination, to even Elvis stories have gained a lot of attention. One conspiracy that has missed the public eye is the existence of the Illuminati. The word Illuminati derives from the Latin word Illumine, which means, “To be enlightened.” (The history of the Illuminati.... [tags: Government, Masons]
2366 words (6.8 pages)
- When people talk about the Illuminati, they are talking about the most secretive, powerful, wealthiest, influential, sneakiest, manipulated, greediest people on the earth. It was a group formed in Germany 1776 in order to rule the world with their wealth and power (“Illuminati” 1). Recently it has been on everyone’s mind, but why. It is being exposed more and more every day. They are trying to take over our nation. “The infamous Illuminati secret society has remained the focus of so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’ for hundreds of years.... [tags: Conspiracy Theories, Clues In Movies]
2096 words (6 pages)
- The Illuminati have been under the focus of conspiracy theorists for many years and they he been called the puppet masters who secretly pull the strings of the world’s events from elections to revolutions, and from business monopolies to stock market crashes. So what really is “The Illuminati”. It’s considered to be a secret society which has existed even before the Babylonian period as Cathy Burns says, "The signs, symbols, and inscriptions of Illuminati come to us from across long, drifting centuries and will be found in ancient Sumerian clay tablet libraries of the cities of Lir, Lagash, and others of the first true urban civilization.... [tags: Politics, Conspiracy Theorists]
2041 words (5.8 pages)
- ... The new world order refers to understanding all the secrets of the world. In order to remain as a hidden society from the state and school, Weishaupt made sure that he could only be those in the highest ranks of the society, Initiates into the ranks of the Illuminati underwent secret rites,members of the group wore bizarre costumes, and participated in grotesque ceremonies that were designed to give complete obedience to Weishaupt. Members worked secretly to over-throw both church and state.To hide the society even more completely from the scrutiny of public view, the leaders implemented Weishaupt's original plan of grafting the Illuminati onto the larger brotherhood of the Freemasons.... [tags: antichrist, church, organization]
551 words (1.6 pages)
- Take a look at the back of a dollar bill. If someone looks closely at it, they will spot a pyramid with an eye on it. That is known as the “All Seeing Eye”(MacArthur 1). Some people know about the All Seeing Eye, but little did they know is that it is a Masonic symbol, that is associated with the Illuminati. Throughout time there has been many rumors and myths about the Illuminati, leaving everyone with the great question of who is the Illuminati and do they exist. Without evidence, as far as anyone knows they don’t; however there is history and evidence of their existence, which brings this secret society out of the dark and into the light.... [tags: Dan Brown novel]
706 words (2 pages)
- The Order of the Illuminati in the 18th Century The Order of the Illuminati plays apart in everyday life. As it is known for its conspiracies against the government, there are other known leverages that this secret society has. For example, one could be watching entertainment on celebrities such as: Beyonce, Celine Dion, Tupac, Led Zeppelin, Slayer, Pantera, Sublime, &c. As the cameras aim in their direction, someone begins to notice conspiracy-like lyrics about rebelling, hand symbols will be thrown up, and assumptions will begin to be made.... [tags: secret society, satanism]
1922 words (5.5 pages)
- Information Systems An information system refers to a collection of components which are used for the collection, storage and the processing of some raw data so that information may be provided. Different fields have made use of information systems in various ways due to their capacity to inform and give digital products. These areas have relied on it (information system) in performing and managing operations with the aim of increasing production and efficiency. For instance, they have been used in running inter-organizational supply chains as well as the electronic markets.... [tags: Decision theory, Information systems]
1248 words (3.6 pages)