Ref Link: http://www.rikvin.com/terms-of-use/
Copyright and Disclaimer
This website is aimed at delivering general purpose content only. It is in no way constitute as a legal or professional advice or a substitute for it on the facts and circumstances described. SBS Consulting claims no warranties or representations of any kind, implied or expressed, with respect to the accuracy, reliability, and wholeness, and availability or suitability of the website or the information for any other purpose. SBS Consulting admits no obligation for the losses that may incur from accessing or relying on information presented on this website. SBS Consulting hereby explicitly denies, under the applicable law, any and all obligations for the losses and/or damages incurring out of or in connection with the usage of this web portal or its contents.
SBS Consulting Pte Ltd owns “http://www.summittech.com.sg/” and the information it displays. The content, web pages, trademarks, logos, designs, documents, graphics, and multimedia are protected under the provisions of IP (Intellectual Property), copyright and trademark laws. Without our prior and express concern, information, in any form, on this website may not be adapted, modified, reproduced, published, transmitted, uploaded, publicly displayed or otherwise distributed, in any format or medium.
Third Party Links
The website may present links to external web portals. SBS Consulting is in no way liable for the information or working of any such external websites. The risk in the usage of any third party web portals, goods and services are stringently your own.
... middle of paper ...
10. GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOU and other guidelines cover the complete agreement between you and the SBS Consulting. The TOU and the interaction between you and the SBS Consulting shall be subjected to the Singaporean Law. The failure to implement the TOU shall not be seen as the waiver of the provisions in TOU. You agree to file any rightful claim in connection with the use of the Service within one year of disputed event.
SBS Consulting 's Directors, Members, Officers, and Employees shall not be responsible for any loss resulting from the use of The Service. Please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Let us start with a disclaimer. We at eCheck.org are a mixture of financial experts, business owners, entrepreneurs, ex bankers, a lawyer, editors, proofreaders, business leaders, wealth managers and a boss who rules us like a king (all hail…please don’t fire me). Our combined knowledge can tell you anything you wish to know about credit, debt, taxes, mortgages, and much more. Yet, none of us are experts in the field of medical bills or the medical industry/sector. The information in this article is based on a mixture of my and the people at eCheck’s combined experience, along with several days of solid research.... [tags: Money, Debt, Credit, Credit history]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- A Health Information System, (HIS), is defined as a “set of components and procedures organized with the objective of generating information which will improve” financial and clinical management for hospitals and medical practices. (Lippeveld, Sauerborn, and Bodart 2000). The HIS is crucial to the development of hospital and medical practices for the purposes of strategic planning, problem-solving, decision support, and executive information systems with which health service managers and clinicians are deeply involved.... [tags: Health Information Systems]
693 words (2 pages)
- The use of Health Information by Professionals The professionals are the highly trained people that possess excellent skills in some particular economic fields. The professionals could be in the engineering, architecture, literature, education, accounting or in the medical sector. In our discussion, we will limit the use of the health information to the health professionals. The health sector is a broad profession that entails specialization and continued research and development of the health products.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Medicine]
1425 words (4.1 pages)
- Case studies play a significant role in the design and implementation of information technology. This is because of the fact that the global information technology industry is almost influenced by the same technological trends and it is feasible for them to share information regarding customization, upgrades and developments (Petrides 2000, 23). The design and application of information technology is generally associated with developments in information technology (Liebowitz and Khosrowpour 1997, 46).... [tags: Information Technology, IT]
2488 words (7.1 pages)
- The process of digitization of information takes place when several things are brought together. There need to be hardware, software, and data for digitization to take place. The hardware will include all the physical parts of a computer and other peripherals that work with computer. Hardware will include scanning instruments, printers, and digitizers to mention a few. Software will include applications that are used in designing geological data. On the other hand data is collected from various stations and then distributed to data center where the hardware and software will then analyze the data to reliable information.... [tags: Technology, Information technology]
1324 words (3.8 pages)
- Do you know what you’re giving away when you sign up for websites. Most internet users blindly accept Terms of Service (TOS) agreements when they create accounts. TOS agreements spell out the rules users must obey in order to use a web service. Additionally, important information regarding the rights of users and of the company is included in these TOS agreements. Such agreements are unavoidable by internet users; this unavoidability is precisely why these agreements are potentially dangerous to the rights of internet users.... [tags: TOS, rights of internet users]
1038 words (3 pages)
- Introduction: Conversation Analysis (CA) was defined by Hutchby and Wooffitt (2008) as ‘the systematic analysis of the talk produced in everyday situations of human interaction: talk-in-interaction’ (p. 11). This suggests that only what is observed during an interaction, the talk produced will be taken into consideration in the data analysis done by conversation analysts. This view was echoed by many conversation analysts including ten Have (2006) who highlighted that CA focuses on ‘emic categories [which] are ‘discovered’ during [an] investigation’ (p.... [tags: Conversation Analysis (CA) ]
2952 words (8.4 pages)
- Freer Trade Stolen disclaimer “It is not one single cause that makes nations either prosperous or miserable. No friend of free trade is such an idiot as to say that free trade is the only valuable thing in the world; that religion, government, police, education, the administration of justice, public expenditure, foreign relations, have nothing whatever to do with the well being of nations” Macaulay 1845. If we could call free trade the string that ties nations together. Then we could say that the rule of law, education, a justice system, all part of a government, are basic binding points of free trade among nations.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1203 words (3.4 pages)
- Terms Defined Before plummeting into the depth of this paper, several phrases and terms need to be clarified. When discussing computers they should be thought of as “devices that solve problems by accepting information, performing prescribed operations, and supplying the results obtained.” Computer usage refers to utilizing the piece of technology to solve problems. Another important fact to remember is that computer games are played on the machine for either instruction or entertainment. For the sake of clarity, computer programs and computer games are used interchangeably and deemed as synonymous phrases within this paper.... [tags: essays papers]
2824 words (8.1 pages)
- Mesh, Bus, Ring, and Star are all types of a topology. Each of these types of topology is used for specific network’s but some networks can uses any combination of the four. A mesh topology has each station connected to the others. This network is more difficult to set up but provides a great deal of performance and reliability. In a Mesh network if a segment of the network is broken, then the packet being sent will find an alternate route to its destination. Mesh are used in Wide Area Networks (WANs) where reliability is important, this is used were the network is small.... [tags: essays research papers]
667 words (1.9 pages)