Part I: Defining My Audience
My reader will need to know what is being proposed and how this idea will benefit their company. Sunny Acres will be shown how the addition of a paintball arena will increase their client base therefore increasing profit. My reader will need to know what type of space is required, what the rules of the game are and what if any additional insurance will be required. My reader has some idea of how paintball works. I want to make sure Sunny Acres has a clear understanding of how the game is played so I will be informing them of the rules in great detail. This information will be an attachment to my document so the reader doesn’t have to read it in full if they decide not to. I’ll also let the reader know what equipment is needed for the game itself, and what equipment we will be renting out and all services we will provide for our gamers. Sonny Acres will need to know how much time a game takes, and how many people will be able to participate in the game at any given time. How many participants at a given time will make it possible to calculate the income this game will bring in? I’ll also need to make Sunny acres aware that we will need room to store our equipment and merchandise. Sonny Acers will also need to know how were planning to pay them. We will lease this area from them; in addition we will be giving them a percentage of our profits. I think one of the main points to stress to my reader is how our paintball clients will want to purchase sonny acres services. For example paintball clients can work up quite an appetite; Sunny Acres has plenty of food and beverage options that will increase in sale due to the arena being part of their park. Also I would anticipate from time to ...
... middle of paper ...
...eed to determine exactly how much space will be needed, on the ground and above head for the netting making sure there space free of power lines or anything else that my disrupt the netting. I will have to determine where to have the entrance and where equipment can be kept. I will have to check with the city to make sure this business type is within what is allowable in this town, making sure no laws are being broken.
With this proposal I need to ensure the reader that this is a safe venture. By posting the proper safety rules and requiring waivers to be used with all paintball clients. This area needs to be taken seriously and addresses thoroughly. I will need contact the insurance company and find out what information needs to be passes onto the public to insure that both companies are covered in the event that any issues arise.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Physic of Paintball I.The Fundamentals of the Game of Paintball. Paintball is a sport that is still fairly new in the world being not much more that a decade old. This game as with other sports would not be possible without physics. Physics is essential to the game of paintball. Some of physics that are involved in paintball are pressurized gas, projectile motion, and the impulse of being hit by a paintball. As with all sports there is necessary equipment needed to play. The most important piece of equipment would be the paintball gun often called a marker.... [tags: Game Paintballing Paintball Physics Essays]
1578 words (4.5 pages)
- Fuel For A Paintball Marker The Reason that people need a tank when they play paintball is because you need a way to force the paintballs out of the gun and this cannot be achieved effectively by just using a spring. What they decided to do was to fuel the paintballs by pushing them with a gas. The way in which they did this was to put the gases, either Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide or Nitrogen under extreme pressure until they turned into a liquid and once they are in a liquid form they can be blown into a tank which probably looks something like this.... [tags: physics paintball gun]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- There are three main areas of paintball that I will be analyzing. First the way in which a paintball leaves the barrel of a paintball marker. Second the way in which a paintball fly's through the air and lastly how to determine optimum ranges for paintballs. Firing a paintball As you fire the trigger, the paintball is being pushed down the barrel of the marker by the difference in pressure between the CO2 from a tank attached to the marker which builds up behind the ball and the air in front of the ball.... [tags: physics sport paint paintball gun]
650 words (1.9 pages)
- Persuasive Paper on Paintball- Original Writing You were just running, the leaves crush under your feet and are not sure if anyone is following you, but a gut felling keeps you going. Then you come to a quick halt. There you stand unprotected and vulnerable to any one, as the trees close in around you. Then a twig snaps you avert your eyes to the origin of the sound. As you frantically look about; you hear leaves shuffle around, knowing someone is stalking you. You begin to panic, your heart beating faster and faster and your breathing increases.... [tags: Sports Paintball Papers]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- A Thousand Acres is the story of King Lear updated for a modern audience hungry for an understanding of the malady that ripped apart Lear's family. Unlike King Lear, A Thousand Acres has one of the "bad" daughters as its narrator, which provides insight into the bitter conflict that undoes the family in the end. Those familiar with Shakespeare's play may be bothered by the idea that such stately patriarch could unknowingly produce such selfish schemers as Regan and Goneril, and Smiley's novel gives us the back story.... [tags: A Thousand Acres Essays]
1503 words (4.3 pages)
- Incest in A Thousand Acres Incest in A Thousand Acres invades all the other items: it is there, and is crucial for everything that happens, but it is hidden beneath the surface of appearances. Tim Keppel has pointed out not only that "Smiley's major departure [...] is her decision to tell the story from the viewpoint of Ginny and explore the inner lives of the so-called 'evil' sisters" (Keppel, p.105), but that "Smiley makes her most dramatic re-vision of Shakespeare" (Keppel, p.109) in the storm scene.... [tags: Smiley Thousand Acres Essays]
524 words (1.5 pages)
- Paintball. A fast-paced, adrenaline pumping, game...paintball is a world renowned sport and is growing popularity faster than several other top sports. Paintball is non-contact, making it very safe when played right. According to the Sports Data Inc. surveys, paintball has the lowest injury rate of ANY sport, at only .31 injuries per 1000 participants. Paintball is viewed several different ways by people that have not experienced it for themselves. A lot of people think paintball is only for "gun crazy" maniacs.... [tags: essays research papers]
600 words (1.7 pages)
- Paintball Misrepresented Sport When you here about paintball in the news, it's always a story of someone losing an eye or committing a crime. Is this what paintball is about. Definitely not. Lets first start off by saying, that accusing the sport of paintball, for criminals vandalizing property with paintball markers (They are actually classified as markers, not guns, because they mark people, like in a game of tag), is like blaming the sport of baseball, for people that fight or injure people with bats.... [tags: essays research papers]
431 words (1.2 pages)
- Paintball is a fast and furious sport. It is played on both a social and serious level by over 16 million people around the world (Cooke,11). It is one of the fastest growing sports on the planet. Paintball's history, games, guns, and safety are all part of the fun. In 1970, James Hale, an engineer, invented and patented the first commercially successful paintball gun. Paintball guns were first used by the National Forest Association to mark trees that would be cut down. Then, it was used to mark cattle by cowboys.... [tags: essays research papers]
2070 words (5.9 pages)
- everybody. Players range from six to sixty, and are of any race or sex. There are many different ways to play, and an almost infinite amount of equipment for you to choose from. It is a great sport because of all the different types of equipment, and playing fields and other players can be found almost anywhere. Paintball is a very new sport. The first games were played by a few enterprising players who used cattle marking guns to play. Their paint was non-washable and expensive, costing up to a buck a ball.... [tags: essays research papers]
1971 words (5.6 pages)