The influence of the electronic devices, multimedia and computers are the things that dealt with our daily life. Especially the internet that is now giving more importance to each and every one, by giving the newest outstanding media that surely will give the outmost future ahead of us. (Temmel)
Internet as part of the history is the most important invention around the world which connects people thru phones, satellites and cables. People all over the world have access to it as it is everyday usage, and internet becomes globally real and in demand. To mention here, the usage for permits technically for travelling or getting tickets are electronically through internet, paying bills, shopping thru nets without going out (just browsing), playing games, and mostly the merit of possibly downloading music and movies in no time (just a click).
A useful thing about internet is the electronic mail, as it gives us faster results than its regular and normal air mail. Internet gives information in any aspects of knowledge which is useful for student and for the business. Internet changes our life (and where sure to that). It gives us a lot of knowledge, advantages and disadvantage of course and we should be aware to that by using it and knowing what are those disadvantages. Though it gives a lot of advantages to us we should always look on the other side of it, for the reason of the social development growth especially to children. (Sonia79, 2005)
Mostly asked questions are: Why internet has censorship? Is this ethically inclined?
II. FREEDOM IN INTERNET
All people have their own freedom to do whatever they want. But not all the things that they do are good to them o...
... middle of paper ...
...th. (2008, November 14). Retrieved from http://www.zephoria.org/isttf/ISTTF-LitReviewDraft.pdf
• Political censorship. (n.d.). Retrieved from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
• Self-censorship. (n.d.). Retrieved from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-censorship
• Sonia79. (2005, May). Advantages and disadvantages of internet. Retrieved from Write WOrk: http://www.writework.com/essay/advantages-and-disadvantages-internet
• Strickland, J. (1998-2013). Internet Censorship at Home. Retrieved Novmber 9, 2013, from www.howstuffworks.com: http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet-censorship1.htm
• Temmel, M. (n.d.). THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET ON OUR DAILY LIFE. Retrieved from TRU: http://www.tru.ca/cpj/essay.html
• Youth Internet Use: Risks and Opportunities. (2009). Retrieved from http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/704888_2
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I. INTRODUCTION The influence of the electronic devices, multimedia and computers are the things that dealt with our daily life. Especially the internet that is now giving more importance to each and every one, by giving the newest outstanding media that surely will give the outmost future ahead of us. (Temmel) Internet as part of the history is the most important invention around the world which connects people thru phones, satellites and cables. People all over the world have access to it as it is everyday usage, and internet becomes globally real and in demand.... [tags: Media, Technology, Safety, Censorship]
2351 words (6.7 pages)
- Introduction Internet history, security and technology are one of our generation technological advancement that influences and moving the world more in to a globalized system. From my own personal perspective, tried to state what the benefit of this development and what the potential negative that influence the world. What is advantages of internet technology. An internet history, security and technology has been about just twenty-year’s sins actively existed and become a popular. The internet technology and World Wide Web seems to have changed dramatically since then and money things has been changed around internet technology development, today it seems we simply run our business any p... [tags: IP address, Internet, History of the Internet]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- The Impact of the Internet on our World of Today and Tomorrow The history of the internet begins with the invention of computers in the 1950’s. The internet serves as a big influence on our everyday lives and it has changed our lives tremendously. The Internet creates new ways for us citizens to communicate, congregate, and share information of a social nature. The Internet has many advantages and will continue to change the way we live. The way we use the internet serves as a big impact. Internet usage is involved in our everyday life.... [tags: Internet, Education, Instant messaging]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- This is the age of computer. Vast majority of people are using computers today. Development of science and technology has a direct effect on our daily life as individuals as well as on our social life. Computer technology has made communication possible from one part of the world to the other in no time. They can see the transactions in one part of the world while staying in the other part. Computer development is one of the greatest scientific achievements of the 20th century. Computers are getting better, smarter, and easier every year.... [tags: Time, Present, Computer, Computing]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- Mass Media and the Impact on Daily Life Media is everywhere. Spending a whole day purposefully avoiding media in todays tech savvy, media saturated world is difficult. Phones that have connection to the Internet, Television, radio, books, movies, billboards are all ways the media communicates with us. To avoid media is almost impossible it seemed. Without interacting with the media it is easy to notice what hold it plays in daily life. This task may not have been an easy one, but it was a very eye-opening adventure.... [tags: Advertising, Mass media, A Great Way to Care]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- In this research we are supposed to explain how the terrorism in this world turning people life into dangerous situations and severe consequences faced by people affected with terrorist groups. Many countries are suffering with terrorist activities and on other hand some groups or communities and countries are even helping them for their survival. Research paper contains how the situation of the people changes instantly and critical problems facing and explains the impact of terrorism on their daily life.... [tags: Terrorism, United Nations, Counter-terrorism]
1254 words (3.6 pages)
- Do you know what the meaning of the Internet is. According to Barry (2008), basically it is a global network sharing data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a modem or broadband. The internet is a massive network of computer from around the world all connected by cable and satellite when users are connected to the internet. Most children have access to the Internet at school or home. In either case, the Internet is viewed as an environmental element with potential developmental impact.... [tags: Internet ]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Americans’ Overdependence on the Internet Americans’ over-dependence on the internet is causing more harm than good. Technological advancement, coupled with our easy access to virtual life through computers, cell phones, iPods among others has introduced us into a new era of extreme livelihood and lifestyle; we have gradually expanded internet use to do most of our walking and thinking for us. This growing trend in internet obsession if left unchanged will forever affect our emotional, physical and social wellbeing.... [tags: Internet]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- Media has a great importance in every day life. People of almost every age use media to facilitate him in someway or to fulfill his/her need. To be informed… entertained... And to be educated are some of the basic requirements for using media. Television, Newspapers and Internet are the common mediums. Altogether these different mediums are gaining so much importance that now media is one of the strongest pillars of the society. But Internet is widely used by the students all because it’s serving as one of the fastest way to get information.... [tags: Internet ]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- This paper is about the impact of self-esteem on daily life. The more negative thoughts and feelings you have about yourself, the lower your self-esteem. People with low self-esteem often have little confidence in their abilities and question their self-worth. A common scenario, which exemplifies a lack of self-esteem, features college students who say, "It won't do any good to study. I won't make a good grade anyway." These students think they are doomed to failure because of poor performance in the past or their current fears of failure.... [tags: Confidence]
1812 words (5.2 pages)