Marketing departments find that the biggest challenges they face is how to market their products to a large audience. To successfully implement a marketing and advertising strategy for their organization the marketing department most look into all the tools and outlets in which will reach their target market. With the new popularity of social media and its global reach provides marketing departments with a powerful tool to reach its target market. To achieve penetration to the target market, marketing department must keep consistency but also differentiate their advertisement campaigns to accommodate their individual market segments (Cadotte & Bruce, 2003). When integrating social media into the marketing plan, marketing department should know the sites that their target market visits the most to achieve full market visibility.
Leading Edge Trends in Integrating Social Media
Social media must be an important part of Elite Technology marketing strategy. In the past decade consumers are now spending more of their time online. Social media is growing and it 's important for our marketing department to know how to integrate the different social media outlets into our advertising and public relations campaigns (Whaling, 2011). Social technologies will be at the heart of everyday life and business environment. Social media marketing will lead the shift from broad marketing to context based personalization of marketing messages (Kallas, 2012). Integrating social media into Elite Technology marketing and advertising campaigns is essential for increasing the company 's brands awareness in the marketplace for Mercedes, Workhorse and Traveler brand products.
Traditional marketing is a broad category that incorporates many for...
... middle of paper ...
...r company website to our profile bio, and using our brand name as hashtag in all our tweets (Prodromou, 2013).
For Elite Technology to successfully market our brands to our Workhorse and Traveler segment. The company must create a successful integrated marketing campaign to include a balance in traditional marketing plan and social media marketing. Because these social media platforms are being utilized more and more by consumers and businesses alike, this is a great tool for our company to use to reach all our target markets. Our company didn 't only do market research into finding out what our segment wants in our product, but also to find out where they go to get their information both on paper and online. We understand that traditional marketing and social media marketing are not exclusive, they must work together to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Course MBA Marketing (6838065) Title of the research An insight into the impact of digital marketing and social media on consumers in Pakistan. Aim of the research The aim of the research work is to analyze the process and importance of digital media industry in Pakistan and to understand the issues faced in each sector of the digital industry. In this study, we will also analyze the future of digital media in Pakistan and the pros and cons of digital media in Pakistan. Research objectives Objectives of this research are • To explore the rise of digital marketing and social media in Pakistan which lead to demonstrate the significant impact to gain the social support.... [tags: Web 2.0, Social network service, Twitter]
1412 words (4 pages)
- In today 's world, print ads are a dying form of advertising. A new form of marketing is beginning to sweep over consumers: social media. Social media is quickly becoming essential for businesses, leaving print ads and television commercials in the dust. With the rise of importance in social media, companies have been able to adapt and integrate this technology to improve their marketing and advertising. Companies have improved their marketing using social media by reaching more consumers in different ways, reaching their specific target audience more efficiently and maintaining closer relationships with their customers Social media is a phenomenon unlike any other in its ability to grow a... [tags: Advertising, Social media, Marketing, Mass media]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- A Use of Social Media in Businesses The study of Harvard Business Review Analytic Services (2010) showed some interesting facts. The research has been implemented by surveying 2,100 companies in 2010. It might be a little old, but its results are much understandable and authentic. It revealed 75% of companies did not have an idea where their customers were talking about. And, approximately 30% of them just have been using social media without measuring its effectiveness. It could look like that companies were struggling how to utilize social media in businesses at that time.... [tags: Marketing, Sociology, Social media]
1517 words (4.3 pages)
- The landscape of marketing has changed drastically over the years, and the biggest change in the last decade has been the emergence of social media and how it’s usage has led firms to completely revamp their marketing strategies, and how they make their marketing decisions. In this paper, I am going to highlight the importance of finance in marketing decisions, how important it is to implement a marketing budget, and analyze the role of social media in marketing and how it also impacts marketing decisions.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social media marketing]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- Social Media: Tweet, Like, Share Audience: Millennial Generation Purpose: To convince my audience that social media can have many negative effects, particularly when used too often. However, my position also acknowledges that there are some positive effects of social media. Think about how much time you spend updating your Facebook status, sending out tweets, or watching YouTube videos each day. Social media is a great way for people to connect with friends, family, and even strangers from all over the globe.... [tags: Social media, Social media marketing, Mass media]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- Throughout this essay I will analyze today’s advertising industry mainly through social media. I will complete this by exploring all the advertisements that were targeted to me, being the consumer over a three day period. Firstly, it is important to define what advertising actually is according to Will Rogers,“advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need” (Pg. 32). Clearly this quote insinuates advertising can be a persuasive business, this is a topic which will be discussed when looking at the advertisements targeted at myself.... [tags: Advertising, Google, Marketing, Social media]
2752 words (7.9 pages)
- “Social media is the democratization of information, transforming people from content readers into content publishers” (Evans, 2012). “Social media has existed since the 1990s; however, only in the last several years has it made substantial gains in popularity worldwide” (Campbell, 2013). Social media can have a very big impact on the reputation of a company. Because we are living in an age of information, people could be easy to get some important information from social media. These services contained features such as chat programs, games, mail, and instant messaging.... [tags: Social media, Marketing, Facebook]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- Social media can have a very big impact on reputation of a company. Because we are living in an age of information. We will be easy to get some important information by social media. Every day, people will use social media to work, shopping or have fun. So, if a company want have a successfully marketing, this company must make good use of social media. Although some people said a company shouldn’t use social media for marketing, a company should use social media for marketing because most of people use social media every day, social media enables many new ways to open the relationships, also, a company can use social media to understand what customers need and what need improvement.... [tags: Social media, Facebook, Social media marketing]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Objectives of Research Objectives of this research are: • To investigate the importance of social media for an organization. • To identify the relationship between Social media and Purchase intention. • To identifying the social media as an important and integral part of the marketing communication strategy. • To examine the extent, social media that helps consumers in buying decision making Scope of Study The scope of the study is limited, and the study does not take into account other factors that may affect the purchase intention.... [tags: social networking, brand, customers]
2418 words (6.9 pages)
- “Social Media is participatory online media where news, photos, videos, and podcasts are made public via social media websites through submission. Normally accompanied with a voting process to make media items become popular” (Evans, 2012).Social media can have a very big impact on the reputation of a company. Because we are living in an age of information, people could be easy to get some important information from social media. Every day, people use social media for work, shopping or fun. So, if a company wants a successful marketing strategy, it must make good use of Internet.... [tags: Social media, Facebook, Company, Marketing]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- Analysis Of The Bowe Bergdahl Story, The Cost Of Bring Sgt. Bergdahl Home
- The Government System And Law Enforcement System
- Inpatient Benefits Of Inpatient Skilled Nurse Facilities
- Impact Of Cold War On Iran Iraq War
- Definition Of Leadership And Management
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Your Social, Educational, And Professional Future