Statement of the Problem
In the contemporary world, every type of business is going digital. Manufacturers, retail stores, and restaurants, to name just a few, are realizing unimaginable profit margins due to incorporating modern technology in their marketing strategies. Entrance of digital media and real-time marketing into the scene has resulted in a significant improvement in the traditional ways of marketing and carrying out business. Dissemination of information and media has been highly revolutionized. However, there is limited research related to real-time marketing especially as it concerns the service industry.
Digital media have proved to be very efficient in their degree of reliability and fast data transmission. This has led to a major boosts in the connectivity and communication of restaurant businesses with their customers. In restaurants, there exists a very close relationship between the attendants and the customer. With such attributive aspect, good customer-producer relations can be built comprehensively through digital media. This study will help justify the past research work and will also seek to unravel the mystery of the impact of technological marketing approaches on the discovery and progress of food and restaurant services enterprises.
The internet is the biggest digital networking tool. The internet offers a number of platforms for digital marketing. Many electronic communication tools offer access to the internet. Personal computers, mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, and various other electronic products offer access to the internet. Over the internet, platforms such as websites, emails, applications (classic and mobile) and social networks are essential for marketing (Hutley,...
... middle of paper ...
... of current research (Belch & Belch, 2001).
Ashcroft, L., and Hoey, C. (January 15, 2001). PR, marketing and the Internet: implications for information professionals. Library Management, 22, 68-74.
Belch, G. E., & Belch, M. A. (2001). Advertising and promotion: An integrated marketing communications perspective. Boston, Mass: Irwin/McGraw-Hill.
Hutley R. (2009). Social Networking as a Business Tool. Cisco Internet Business Solutions
Joint Research Center Technical Reports (2008). Social Computing: Study on Use and Impact of
Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2005). Principles of marketing. Englewood Cliffs, N.J: Prentice
Tamburrini, G. and Zhang, W (2014) Entrepreneurship in Time of Crisis: The Outsourcing of Services through Franchise Arrangements in the Italian Food Service Industry. Journal of Food service Business Research, 17(1), 28-47.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Course MBA Marketing (6838065) Title of the research An insight into the impact of digital marketing and social media on consumers in Pakistan. Aim of the research The aim of the research work is to analyze the process and importance of digital media industry in Pakistan and to understand the issues faced in each sector of the digital industry. In this study, we will also analyze the future of digital media in Pakistan and the pros and cons of digital media in Pakistan. Research objectives Objectives of this research are • To explore the rise of digital marketing and social media in Pakistan which lead to demonstrate the significant impact to gain the social support.... [tags: Web 2.0, Social network service, Twitter]
1412 words (4 pages)
- Many businesses in the world have been greatly successful in terms of greater sales and reaching many audiences due to the rise of digital marketing. Digital marketing has given small enterprises a platform where they can reach millions of people at their fingertips. This has seen immense economic growth, employment rates and improved standards of living. However there are some of small businesses that tend to die down because owners were unable to have the business for free online. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.... [tags: Business, Marketing, Negative feedback]
867 words (2.5 pages)
- Marketing techniques continue to expand and reach new potential parallel with technological changes of the modern world. Emphasis on faster and larger data sharing networks provide open framework for vast possibilities in the field of marketing. Not only do companies have the ability to reach out to people all across the globe but it happens without hesitation due to more powerful, creative, and personal means of communication. Eric Hammis, author of How Wearable Technology Will Impact Digital Marketing, and Jeffrey A.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Wearable computer]
700 words (2 pages)
- In recent years, mobile service usage increase rapidly following the emerging use of smartphone technology by the mobile users. The increase use of mobile service poses challenge for actors in mobile ecosystem to constantly meet the dynamic change of needs and requirement of mobile users. In the current competitive business scenario, the market is organic in nature and continuously evolves over a period of time. To stay in sync with the ever evolving market, companies should adopt effective and advanced marketing strategies.... [tags: Marketing, Mobile]
2193 words (6.3 pages)
- Why customer service is so important for business Whatever your area of business, customer service should be at the centre of your business model for you to be successful. The ability to share customer service experiences online has increased expectations among consumers and put pressure on business owners to provide an outstanding service. Given that customers are the most important aspect of a business – without customers there can be no sales – it makes sense for business owners to put in the effort to offer a friendly, helpful and efficient service.... [tags: Customer service, Sales, Customer, Service]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- This past March, I had the pleasure of attending my first Adobe marketing conference in Las Vegas. Additionally, it attracted thousands of marketing professionals from around the world and was the perfect atmosphere for professionals to share their digital marketing strategies. Accordingly, the conference did not disappoint and I learned a lot about new online marketing strategies. Thus, although the conference was geared towards Adobe Marketing Cloud, a lot of valuable online marketing information was shared.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Barbie, Mattel]
940 words (2.7 pages)
- Marketing through hypermedia is one of the trending and proven to be effective to deliver products to consumers from various social levels. Hypermedia marketing is developed through a computerized network utilizing the World Wide Web (WWW) platform to reach out to millions of people and related business enterprises. Consumers would be introduced to these products and depending on the quality of the marketing, it may urge them to purchase the product. Thus, one of the main objectives of any profit organization is to develop a marketing framework that would enable it reach all its prospective clients within the least of time to garner maximum market share, score over their competitors, achieve... [tags: Marketing, World Wide Web, Business, Product]
1535 words (4.4 pages)
- The process of conducting and reporting of the literature review can help clarify the purpose of using Social media platform to Customer service that are relevant to a business. The emergency of social media growing has made it possible for one person reach to another person or even thousands of people as the same time or as soon as possible about product or service and the company that provide them. This study set out to identify of Social Media Customer Service (SMCS) activities and secondary data will be significant and useful in estimating the validity of primary data research by cross checking the conclusion from secondary resources.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Social media]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- Marketing is among the most important things companies need to take care of and it can be among the costliest processes. In this guide, we’ll look at the different marketing channels and compare the traditional with the modern channels. You’ll learn about some of the most common marketing tactics and the different ways to use them. Marketing channels in a nutshell Before we examine the different marketing channels in detail, it’s auspicious to brush up on the definitions. Marketing is essentially the process, which is used for highlighting a specific content to potential customers in order to convert them from potential customers to paying customers.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Customer service, Sales]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Consumers are barraged by marketing messages every day. Whenever they perform an online search, visit their social page, read a magazine, drive to work or watch a television program, they will be exposed to advertisements competing for their attention. As a result, consumers have become increasingly adept at ignoring your attempts to convert them from shopper to buyer. This is especially true for digital marketing; as a rule, people report that they find digital ads less memorable than most traditional forms of advertising.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Chicago Bulls]
974 words (2.8 pages)