Computers have become a great source for everyone throughout the world today. In today’s society, computers are used for work places, homework sources, and more. People now care for them like they care for their cellular devices, they can’t leave their homes without their cell phones and now their computers. My pastor even has a computer/laptop filled with his notes when he’s teaching and preaching his sermons during church on Sundays. Everyone uses computers including young children, teens, adults, and even elderly people. They have impacted many lives today and created great encouragement for many people, though they become so oblivious to people around the world today.
Computers are electronic devices used to store data. Things like laptops, iPad, desktops, PC’s and more are all computers or things that are closely related to computers and can do some of the same things that computers could. People travel with their computers when their going all over the world for the sake of them catching upon work or when they work from home and more. Instead of having the internet only at home which is a source used for people who likes to search the web online to do things, they are now able to take the internet with them on their computers like having wireless internet or even having it on their phones which allows them to connect their phones to their computers so their able to use the browser on their phones and the computers. Computers have become a great establishment for people everywhere and with the internet, they are able to do even more than they imagined. While some people are still using their type-writers today, computers are on a much higher level and can do way more than...
... middle of paper ...
...all online. For example, I am currently in school and I think doing some of my classes online are way much easier than being in the class. Therefore, I think that life would be totally different without computers; they were designed for greater use only not for the illegal things that some people do with them. They have even helped some people find jobs or apply for them all online instead of doing a lot of traveling or filling out a lot of forms in order to complete an application. They even have great entertainment like playing games, listening to music, even creating music, writing stories, and more. They were designed to impact people lives and the use of them shall perish. They should be used even more today. I think that people should now give the internet to everyone now with the consistency of computers and we would all be amazed at what some people can do.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Modern life is virtually dependent on computers and these points to the huge impacts computers have on modern life. Computers are used in many different areas such as in business, design, medicine, military amongst other a multifunctional roles. One of the greatest leaps in development of human beings has been because of the widespread usage of computers. In fact, the computer is the single greatest piece of technology in the 20th century and as such, they have been associated with certain social impacts.... [tags: communication technology, social networking]
1820 words (5.2 pages)
- This is the age of computer. Vast majority of people are using computers today. Development of science and technology has a direct effect on our daily life as individuals as well as on our social life. Computer technology has made communication possible from one part of the world to the other in no time. They can see the transactions in one part of the world while staying in the other part. Computer development is one of the greatest scientific achievements of the 20th century. Computers are getting better, smarter, and easier every year.... [tags: Time, Present, Computer, Computing]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- The Impact of Computers on Society Computer technology not only has solved problems but also has created some, including a certain amount of culture shock as individuals attempt to deal with the new technology. A major role of computer science has been to alleviate such problems, mainly by making computer systems cheaper, faster, more reliable, easier to use. Computers are forever present in the workplace. Word processors-computer software packages that simplify the creational and modification of documents-have largely replaced the typewriter.... [tags: Essays Papers Technology Essays]
634 words (1.8 pages)
- Technology has changed the world drastically through the use of cell phones and computers. They have completely revolutionized today’s society. Life is more convenient now than when technology was less advanced. The improvement in health, research, communication, transportation, education and human personalities have greatly influenced life. Almost every American has a cell phone or computer that gives them access to text, call, take photographs or videos, download music, use internet and several other features that make living easier.... [tags: Impact of Technology on World]
3201 words (9.1 pages)
- Computer generations are characterized by the technology that computers used at the time. Each generation is marked by a technological development that made a large impact on the design or use of computers. The first four generations of computers, from the 1940s until now, were based on the physical technology used in the devices, but the fifth generation is based on the capabilities of computers. While every generation of computers impacts society, the fifth generation, artificial intelligence, has the largest impact because it is changing the relationship between humans and computers.... [tags: Computer, Integrated circuit]
1322 words (3.8 pages)
- The computer has introduced the world to the internet. The internet has brought us into a new age of development. Through computer technology and internet development, business are rapidly developing and at the same speed changing. The introduction of computers has given business an interesting upper hand by supplying companies with endlessly amounts of information. The Computer age, also known as, the Information age developed an environment of free flowing information. Between the years of 1949-1975, various technologies were created that would eventually be combined and become what is now known as the computer.... [tags: technology, internet, computers, business]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Technology has changed the way we perform in today’s workplace. Technology in the 21st century has made a great impact on the business office. The most evident of that change was the introduction of cellular phones and computers. The cellular phone is a very important tool in today’s workplace. Workers cannot only do work on company time, but a lot of work is being done outside of the office during personal time. Just about all cellular phones have internet capabilities. With that capability, workers are able to check emails and keep their work updated.... [tags: technology, online services, workplace internet]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- Computers in the Classroom Education has recently become a major media topic, drawing daily headlines in newspapers across the country. One issue on this topic is the recent rush to increase technology in the schools. This frequently is referred to as educational technology. Educational technology is defined as " the theory and practice of design, development, utilization, management and evaluation of process and resources for learning" (Ely 2000). The thought of incorporating technology into the classroom is an idea occurring only thorough the 20th century.... [tags: Technology Education Learning Essays]
2296 words (6.6 pages)
- Information has become the most valuable commodity in any market. Utilizing accurate information about customers and their interests is vital for successful marketing activities. In today's fast paced, highly competitive markets, companies must make marketing decisions quickly or risk losing their competitive edge. Using information technology (IT) allows companies to gather, analyze, and utilize large amounts of customer information. This information is used to reduce risk and uncertainty in decision making and maximize the profitability of marketing activities.... [tags: Information Technology, Computers]
2017 words (5.8 pages)
- The Effects of Computers on Everyday Life Computers have changed the way that the world works in many different ways. Some of these changes are positive and some of these changes have had negative effects on our lives. From an industrial standpoint most of these changes have been helpful to businesses and the economy. In the medical field computers have had an impact in many different areas, ranging from the way appointments are made to the carrying out of everyday tasks. The biggest and easiest seen change that computers have had on today’s society can be seen in the workplace.... [tags: Exploratory Essays Research Papers]
806 words (2.3 pages)