Aggressiveness is a instinctive behavior which is innate, unlearned, and universal (Myer e11). As toddlers, we have the traits to be aggressive. Everyone shows aggressiveness and aggressive behavior occurs across cultures. However the aggression that Cristian Loga-Negru expressed that night was beyond the point of normal behavior. Especially for his victim Ms. Abrudan who had to suffer.
Loga-Negru, who is mentally insane, showed signs of aggression, more specifically hostile aggressi...
... middle of paper ...
... our culture dictates that we steps to protect our selves against aggressive people.
After Cristian Loga-Negru killed his wife, he must of felt catharsis or emotional release. After he was caught by police Cristian asked to be given the death penalty or for one of the police officers to shoot him. He stated that " I can stand a lot of smells but not her blood on me" (JT News paper). He was not angry at his dead wife any more. He wants to die now.
In conclusion, Cristian Loga-Negru killed his wife out of anger. His aggressiveness was probably a result of the frustration he felt when she left him, the psychological pain he may have felt or the high levels of testosterone. all these factors could have lead him to his increased aggression. However he may just be plain crazy. In the end Abrudan was unjustly murdered and I hope Cristian Loga-Negru rots in jail.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Valerie I need to see you in my office.” Those were the words my boss spoke to me in 2007. She went on to state that Barack Obama the senator of Illinois would be running for president. “Valerie I need you to conduct this interview with him tonight for me”. I stood there dumbfounded because this position was new to me, and I had never conducted an interview before. After returning to my desk I started googling all the information I could find on this potential candidate for president. Barack was a senator from Illinois who served only one term in the senate seat.... [tags: United States, Barack Obama, Illinois]
708 words (2 pages)
- Crystal Lake, Illinois The city of Crystal Lake, Illinois is a suburb of Chicago and home to 40,388 residents. Located in southeastern McHenry County, Crystal Lake was named after the picturesque lake situated just over a mile away from downtown. In a recent survey conducted by WalletHub, the city of Crystal Lake was rated 10th best city among the 1,268 U.S. cities with populations between 25,000 and 100,000 residents. Addiction problems concern many residents of Crystal Lake, Illinois; top substances of abuse in the area include heroin, marijuana and crack cocaine.... [tags: Addiction, Drug addiction, Heroin, Alcoholism]
1734 words (5 pages)
- The state of Illinois is at risk from two major seismic zones, the New Madrid Seismic Zone, and the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone. The New Marid Seismic Zone is located in the Central Mississippi Valley and includes portions of Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The Wabash Valley Zone is located between southeastern Illinois and southwestern Indiana. The earliest report of an earthquake in Illinois is in the year of 1795 at Kaskaskia. This particular phenomenon only lasted for a minute and a half.... [tags: earthquakes, magnitude, zone, seismic]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- My previous work experience includes a lot of jobs that revolve around physical labor and are generally considered to be warehouse type work. These types of jobs are mainly temporary and are commonly not something that a person can make a decent career of. According to warehouseworker.org, a study conducted in 2010 with the help from the Center for Urban Economic Development at the University of Illinois, they have been able to verify that roughly 63% of workers in warehouses were temporary hires and that majority of warehouse workers made poverty-level wages.... [tags: Nursing, Health care, College, Associate's degree]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Is it possible to find the perfect college. Well I think that I have found mine. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a great college for me. It has all the aspects in a college that I am looking for. The University of Illinois has an interesting history and a prestigious reputation. It also has top of the line education, campus, and baseball program. The University of Illinois has some interesting history about it. It was founded in 1867 by John Milton Gregory, and started off with only two faculty members.... [tags: Education]
2144 words (6.1 pages)
- Who are the Amish. Some may respond by simply saying people who ride in buggies and men who have beards. However, according to Clyde Browning, the author of Amish in Illinois they are “… a humble people living close to the teachings of the Bible and close to the soil, a people intent on clinging to the ways brought by their ancestors from Europe.” (pg xv, 5). There is a large population of Amish in Illinois who have had a great influence on the surrounding communities because of their religious beliefs and way of life.... [tags: strict and simplistic lifestyle]
1631 words (4.7 pages)
- Britain is famous for the extensive history of international sporting events. In regards to the tax perspective, professional athletes benefit from the Exchequer not only from the increase in consumption tax receipt from the fans but as a source of direct taxes from the organiser and athletes themselves. The proposal for the fiscal authority will create difficulties for non-resident athletes who will face the double taxation policy, only present the UK. The non-resident athletes who are not employed are treated as profits from a trade and taxed by the provisions of the Income Tax Act.... [tags: Tax, Taxation, Income tax]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- Being a resident assistant is a tough job. It is a job that has made a stronger and more confident person this past year. It is not a suitable job for students who are afraid of confrontation. There are two types of resident assistants that I have observed. The first type of resident assistant is the one who will give a violation to any resident for the smallest of things. The second type is the one who tries to be friends with everyone and sometimes lets things slide. Finding a balance between the two is somewhat of a rare feat, but can be achieved.... [tags: tough job, dorm buildings, alcohol]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- Standardized tests are administered to allow reliable and valid comparisons to be made among students taking the test. Two major types of standardized tests are currently in use; norm-referenced and criterion-referenced. A norm-referenced test is a test that has been given to representative samples of students such that norms of performance are established. Each student taking the test receives a score that can be compared to the norm or normal or sample of students. The scores are then reported in percentiles.... [tags: Standardized Testing Essays]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Slavery in Illinois This essay talks about the dated events that happened in Illinois, focusing on slavery, from the time it begun, whether it should be implemented or not, its abolishment, and up to the time it ended. The paper also contains a well-opinionated reaction about slavery, how it is different from today. The Civil War Period has always been the primary hub of teaching in any American History classes. The era between the American Revolution and the Civil War was of a great importance since it has been the best and worst part of the western civilization during those times.... [tags: Slavery Essays]
1565 words (4.5 pages)