The job of the game warden is very important. For instance, they have to protect the wildlife and serve as a specialty police officer. Unfortunately, there is a lot of land to cover for a game warden so they have to cover a lot of land. Also, wardens must enforce the laws involving our vast ecosystem as well. That could range from pollution laws all the way to disposal of trash. Typically, game wardens will spend their time patrolling assigned areas (“Summary” para.4). They will patrol these areas by many sources of transportation; boat, vehicle, foot, or even by airplane. This transportation is vital to a game warden because hunting and fishing laws can happen at any place. While most of the work is outdoors, the officers will have to file reports on accidents. In addition to giving tickets and warnings, game ...
... middle of paper ...
... are made for this occupation. The tasks along with the salary are all perfect for certain people. This job can be very stressful and dangerous. Everyone has their perfect scenario. Game wardens help keep the world safe while enjoying doing it.
“Fish and Game Warden”. Job Duties and Career Requirements.” Education Portal.,2014.Web. 3 April 2014.
“Fish and Game Warden”. What’s Next Illinois. Illinois Student Assistance Commission, 2014.Web. 7 April 2014.
“Summary Report for: Fish and Game Wardens”. O Net Online. 2014.Web. 4 April 2014. >.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This week at Bowling Green State University an event known as campus fest took place. The campus was lined with student organizations who were handing out information about themselves. While at campus fest I visited multiple tables, and three of these organizations stood out to me. The fishing team, club dodge ball, and Delta Tau Delta tables all struck me as unique and interesting. I plan on getting involved in these organizations as they will allow me to meet new people and engage in activities I enjoy.... [tags: Help me, Help, Fraternities and sororities, Game]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Throughout my life I have had so many embarrassing moments. The most embarrassing moment that will always come to mind is being chased by the game warden. I have had some close encounters with the game warden, but never this close before. The last time I was forced to call my parents to explain the whole entire night. Being in this situation most teen-agers would consider it to be a bad night, but for me it was more of a long embarrassing night. When the game warden was chasing me I felt scared, nervous as well as embarrassed knowing this night might not turn out to my advantage.... [tags: Shame, Embarrassment, Hunting, Blushing]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Particularly,as a college student it can be tough to determine exactly what career to take. In the beginning, one may choose to be a game warden, but then decide a semester later to go into nursing. I started out wanting to be a game warden, but I am considering a nursing degree. The game warden career and nursing career are two totally different career paths. They are different in several ways, such as education, salary and benefits also the environment. For instance,the nursing program is a two year degree with the option of transferring to a four year degree.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, Nursing]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Do you want to play the best video game known to man. The game company Bethesda produced the game Skyrim in 2011. When Skyrim was released it changed the gaming market with its unique gaming engine and graphics. A game that is now five years old it still is considered one of the best games ever made. Bethesda announced at E3 that they will be remastering Skyrim for next generation consoles. Bethesda added console mod support, advanced shaders, and all three-downloadable content in one game. I have personally bought both games and I see a huge difference between the two games.... [tags: Learning, Play, Skill, Game]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- As I stated earlier. It 's 4:15AM on a Saturday morning. "Why is my alarm going off. This torturous noise box is only to be used on the weekdays. Who is playing this obnoxious prank. My son. My Daughter. It 's probably my Wife." As I stumble out of bed and head downstairs for a ritual cup of coffee with a drop of cream, no sugar. It dawns on me, "I got the Overwatch beta invite last night!" The coffee from my Keurig is not flowing fast enough into the cup. hurry, hurry... finally. I grab the cup and clamber back upstairs to my office, which happens to have a litter box and random junk stored in the confines of its 4 walls.... [tags: Play, Game, Video game, Games]
1227 words (3.5 pages)
- Creating Fantasies The next step toward advancing technology was to create the first video game. In 1952, a British programmer created the first graphical computer game of tic-tac-toe. In October 1958, physicist William Higinbotham created what is thought to be the first video game. The game was called Tennis for Two. In order to play these games, gaming consoles are needed. So, the Magnavox Odyssey was made in 1972. Game designing is a very tedious process, but it is worth it at the end. There are character, level, perfection, sound effect, and action designers.... [tags: Video Games, Math]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Let’s start with Gamification. That’s a complete misconception on what is gamification all about. Many people think Gamification is a branch of gaming, so what is Gamification really. Gamification is the craft of absorbing the fun and addicting elements in games (Game Mechanics) and applying them into real-world applications. According to one of a Gamification Guru Yu-kai Chou, gamification is a design process that optimizes for the human or “human-focused design” in the system, as opposed to pure efficiency or “function-focused design” of the system.... [tags: application of game playing elements to life]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- For The Love of the Game It is a lovely spring day, the sun is shining bright, delighted birds are flying in the sky, and the esteemed American flag is fluttering slightly in the soft breeze. The field is immaculate, the grass is brilliant green, and the bases surrounded with attractive brown sand. You can smell the aroma of hot dogs cooking and popcorn popping. The bleachers filled with anxious, chattering fans. Suddenly, the uniformed man behind the plate yells, “PLAY BALL!” Then, the first nervous batter steps up to the plate; the players in the field crouch down in anticipation of what will happen.... [tags: Baseball, Game, High school, Play]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- I did not give myself the title of the warden, but my children since their tender teen years have bestowed upon me the title of Warden, and I wear it proudly on my sleeve of motherhood as a soldier wears his stars and stripes. I would assume that my children began to refer to me as the warden when my oldest child choose not to use her agency to the best of her abilities; which in turn caused me to be the supervisor in all areas of her life. If I cannot nurture, protect nor teach my children of the basics of life then am I fulfilling my eternal duty as a mother, I think not.... [tags: Childhood, Mother, Family, Child]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- So You Want to be a Game Programmer. So, you're interested in becoming a computer game programmer. Congratulations. Game programming is one of the most difficult, challenging, and cool forms of programming. If you have a genuine talent for it, you have excellent career prospects. Imagine getting paid an entry-level salary of $40,000 for something you actually enjoy doing. When you were a kid did your parents tell you that you'll never amount to anything if you waste your time on computer games. Well, here's your chance to show them that you were right and they were wrong.... [tags: Computer Science]
1668 words (4.8 pages)